Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - sold out  (Read 13992 times)
ihong154

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:28:47 AM

in for 1 or maybe 2 if prove to be legit
Iws

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

SCAMMMMMMM !!!!!!!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:13:34 AM

SCAMMMMMMM !!!!!!!

Even if NOT a scam. 7k on a pre-order of 3 months (all pre-orders I've ever seen are at least one month late..it is how they roll)

well....that alone is kinda sticky

now if they did or had trusted escrow they could move a sh*t load even if the above I said stayed true.

There's speculating and there is gambling...hard to tell the diff lately

AS an example almost got burned by BFL and they had products out for review 6 months before shipping and legit www site
and nice coindesk write ups...but NEVER shippped..till way way late like 10 months plus .....KNC was legit..then took pre-order money and never shipped for 5 months
till their data hall was filled first ..thus knc btc neptune miner was a doorstop with 1/4 roi if lucky in 5 months.

The recent case of Bitmain who yanked back my (and large wholealers like eastshore mining) equip back ..some on the truck to be shipped...so they could mine with it.
That was L3's at the first of the month. Then they took pre-order money and mined them to stop seg witness with the added benifit of all that hash....LTC going up
3x and basically driving difficuly by the time they ship (now) LTC difficulty alone up probably 75%....

So hell if you have an X11 miner that makes more money in 2 months then you could sell it for...why sell it? Bitmain cracked at 4x the price. With this stuff
you would be foolish to sell any of it...makes no sense at current dash x11 profits.

a well traveled road in asic land historically...and that is not even mentioning others like Avalon who sold you equip on pre-order
and sent it to you 3 months later dirty from mining. (Then again at 1 btc a day or more did not hear a lot of complaints from the
customers) Smiley

lots of flags on this..tell me you got escrow and I will re-think this

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Quakenet

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:14:13 AM

please read first :

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/new-ibelink-10-8-gh-s-x11-miner.14406/

shipping before 31st July

payment required end of April

I have been talking to the manufacturer since his video showed up on youtube and if proven to be real this could be quite lucrative.

even after 3 months these things would be great.

It could be short notice but manufacturer has confirmed 100 units for 7000usd ea ($700,000 in total)

I want to fly over and see these guys if we are going to get a mass order going.

thoughts...interests....?

if proven to be legit:

Bittawm: 1 unit
ayoungtech: 1 unit
maleemk: 2 units
Truthchanter: 1 unit
Steveolino: 1 unit
fuzion1: 1 unit
supersonic: 2 units
drsub: 1 unit (or 2)

Put me on the list for 1 please if proven legit
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:48:50 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 12:20:00 PM by Eyedol-X

Imagine the hash rate spike and diff spike from this.

We have another L3+ in July Scenario here from what it looks like.

Legit or not, $7500 $5000 a pop is a huge risk
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:58:04 AM

Right price for 100units pre-order is 5000USD+ shipping, not 7000 USD

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

who the hell do we go to to get this price then? pm me

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:44:59 AM

I can confirm price is 5k + shipping on 100 units from the factory

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:49:59 AM

If proved to be legit and confirmed hash rate I'll buy a test unit too
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:25:30 PM

I can confirm price is 5k + shipping on 100 units from the factory

I would be down for 1 unit if it can be confirmed as well @5k or less but I am curious to speculations about how high the difficulty would go by adding at least 1TH hashrate to the network.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:42:41 PM

i think this could be a SCAM danger..
i'm interested...
but just after a trusted bitcointalk user receive it, and test it, of course!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

Looked at the video, and except one pool spike of 11GH I could't see nothing more than 1GH continuous hashing at miner control monitor.

unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

Looked at the video, and except one pool spike of 11GH I could't see nothing more than 1GH continuous hashing at miner control monitor.

and i remember to all, who there is photoshop for fake photoes, and there are software to make fake videos..
i wait for real trusted bitcointalk user test, who can give me trusted results...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:33:11 PM

still waiting for bittawm to contact me.
but I'm in for 10-15 @5k..
depending on term of payment, and contract terms with manufacturer/supplier.
of course, trusted  member must confirm the asic in person.
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:40:15 PM

@bittawm

if proven legit and trusted im down for 3 units
ihong154

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

Anyone near their location in china to check the miner out irl?
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

this could be great!!!
I hope to have great news soon...
maybe baikalminer is already "OLD"?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
agente

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

ROI in 1 month. Yes.. and I'm the king of banana kingdom.
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

this could be great!!!
I hope to have great news soon...
maybe baikalminer is already "OLD"?

they are located in Beijing...
Lujhtoshi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

so Dash will rip in 3 months  Cry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print