Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - sold out  (Read 13992 times)
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 09:23:39 PM

I talked to Chan8 on the phone and skype.. seemed reasonably trustable

I really don't mean to be that guy, but when you are sending thousands of dollars to someone (Chan8) I feel it's my duty to simply post my conversation with him.
These private messages were exchanged on bitcointalk between 4/29-4/30. I missed his call, maybe two. I work a full-time job, I am currently on call and was called in on my day off, as well as run a side business (not including mining), just for the record.
The bottom line is you could ask me to buy my product, and then miss my call or two, and I would not send you this style of message.

Simply put my 2c is that this is a representation of his character, just reporting the facts below and nothing more make your own decisions Cheesy

Chan8
Same terms same agreed shipping day.
50%down 50% on shipping day..
If your interested send me your contacts and i will call you.

Me
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Can you type out the details?

Chan8
buddy, your a waste bucket... don't be wasting people time..goodluck, hope u can one day be somewhat successful.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:50:33 PM

yea , id send that guy $500,000 lol

Smiley

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:36:50 PM

I just hope everyone posts their experiences with this on the forum so everyone gets the benefit of knowing how things went, how well the miners work, and the process.  There is always huge risk with something like this even when dealing directly with a "manufacturer", but it gets even more risky when you add third parties into the mix.  I hope this works out for all those who are participating in this purchase.

Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:55:52 AM

I really don't mean to be that guy, but when you are sending thousands of dollars to someone (Chan8) I feel it's my duty to simply post my conversation with him.
These private messages were exchanged on bitcointalk between 4/29-4/30. I missed his call, maybe two. I work a full-time job, I am currently on call and was called in on my day off, as well as run a side business (not including mining), just for the record.
The bottom line is you could ask me to buy my product, and then miss my call or two, and I would not send you this style of message.

Simply put my 2c is that this is a representation of his character, just reporting the facts below and nothing more make your own decisions Cheesy

Chan8

Me
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Chan8
buddy, your a waste bucket... don't be wasting people time..goodluck, hope u can one day be somewhat successful.

you know u sent me a cops number buddy.. your a waste bucket.
VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 01:04:24 AM

Chan8

Me
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Chan8

I'm the cop, buddy.

Chan8

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:08:13 AM

Chan8

Me
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Chan8

I'm the cop, buddy.

my apology, thought u was playin a joke on me...
I'm not taking anymore orders to piggy back.. have a good day..
once again, my apology.
VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 01:09:34 AM

Chan8

Me
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Chan8

I'm the cop, buddy.

my apology, thought u was playin a joke on me...
I'm not taking anymore orders to piggy back.. have a good day..
once again, my apology.
Thank you for the apology.

maleemk

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

Chan8

Me
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Chan8

I'm the cop, buddy.
LIKE A BOSS, RESPECT MAN RESPECT.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█