Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SkrillexLegit  (Read 1300 times)
IdiotCoder (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:31:29 AM

So earlier today I got my direct deposit from the provincial government into my bank account and I could finally pay for my website hosting fees. Or so I thought.

Today. I sent SkrillexLegit a E-transfer (which is a system in Canada where you can send funds directly from your bank account to anyone with \a Canadian bank account) with thehope for Bitcoin in return. So far. He took my money and has sent me no Bitcoin.

I left him negative feedback, but I am not on DT and I am requesting a DT member tag him as such.

I am on a fixed income and this website I was going to pay for was my only hope of getting rich. I hope the DT members can get my money back somehow. Otherwise I am really fucked!

Scammer's profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=926376
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:34:40 PM

You should ask this user who knows about canadian bank transfers.
You need to have a Canadian bank account and online access to accept interac payment
They should be able to reverse it if they did not know how to withdraw it and sometime the banks can do it if they can be shown solid proof the person who was sent the funds are trying to do fraudulent sort of things.

From what I have seen so far of his past deals he is doing fraud and running scams on some other members here.
I can do what I can when this has not been resolved in a day.
I am of DT2 status and can give a negative on them so to not have this happen to anyone else get caught in their scamming ways.

Because having to wait for a government check should not to be tolerated by anyone and being out of your money or bitcoin for even for few days should not be allowed to happen to anyone here.
I have seen this done within the last 30 minutes of looking into the currency exchange part of the forum and it is just sickening to be honest. Angry

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
minero1

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Well you can see his/her email address on their profile page

So just search this email on google in an attempt to see who this person is and to out them as an actual scammer.
These type of people deserve nothing less.

Sheesh. Scamming someone out of their welfare check is just so sad and wrong. They should be given red marks just for it from all dt members here.
Cause this guys been here since december last year and probably ran off with more than just $70 by now.
IdiotCoder (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:51:39 PM

You should ask this user who knows about canadian bank transfers.
You need to have a Canadian bank account and online access to accept interac payment
They should be able to reverse it if they did not know how to withdraw it and sometime the banks can do it if they can be shown solid proof the person who was sent the funds are trying to do fraudulent sort of things.

From what I have seen so far of his past deals he is doing fraud and running scams on some other members here.
I can do what I can when this has not been resolved in a day.
I am of DT2 status and can give a negative on them so to not have this happen to anyone else get caught in their scamming ways.

Because having to wait for a government check should not to be tolerated by anyone and being out of your money or bitcoin for even for few days should not be allowed to happen to anyone here.
I have seen this done within the last 30 minutes of looking into the currency exchange part of the forum and it is just sickening to be honest. Angry

I don't use online banking much so I am not familiar with how to dispute e-transfers. I will try going to my branch and tell them what happened. Thanks for the condolences.
minero1

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:57:20 PM

But to clear it up even further.
Was the email he told you to send the etransfer to the same one that is on their profile page that I just posted from their profile page?

If it is then you have something to work with with the proved proof that the bank will be asking you to show to them to get a reverse done.
If not then what was the email address they gave you?
IdiotCoder (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:03:08 AM

But to clear it up even further.
Was the email he told you to send the etransfer to the same one that is on their profile page that I just posted from their profile page?

If it is then you have something to work with with the proved proof that the bank will be asking you to show to them to get a reverse done.
If not then what was the email address they gave you?

No, unfortunately.

The email is mishinaekichi@gmail.com. He asked me to send my ID there, but then said he didn't need it. I sent him the e-transfer to that address, but he said it was the wrong address (supposed to be for photos). He cashed it anyway and sent me no Bitcoin.
Serellyn

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:30:26 AM

@OP unless you can get your bank to reverse the transaction then there you probably wont be getting your money back. For future reference, try to trade with highly ranked members of the forum with solid trust ratings. Just call or email your bank in the morning and see what they can do. Please attach some screenshots with the conversations that you had with the person who scammed you to prove that this actually happened, you should also try to attach some screenshots to prove that the transaction went through.
IdiotCoder (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:39:15 AM

Here are the screenshots:

minero1

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

Did notice this from a month ago about this user being accused of performing a scam prior to yours.
pm

He is scammer, he is scammed 17.5$ from me. Stay Away from him
Only noticed it because he was in trying to sell bitcoins to a member here who I did a paypal trade with at that time.
Or I wouldn't have known where I recognized the name before.
IdiotCoder (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

Did notice this from a month ago about this user being accused of performing a scam prior to yours.
pm

He is scammer, he is scammed 17.5$ from me. Stay Away from him
Only noticed it because he was in trying to sell bitcoins to a member here who I did a paypal trade with at that time.
Or I wouldn't have known where I recognized the name before.

No I didn't notice. I should check more than just rep! I will go to the bank this morning and see if they can reverse my transaction.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:12:55 PM

Have been in a similar situation  before.You cannot reverse the transaction ,you have to contact the bank and they would verify from the scammer if they money needs to be returned.Don't have high hopes.This things takes time and efforts.

Why did you trust a jr member without an escrow ?

Quick search on that email id linked me to following
https://www.facebook.com/pg/sunlivings/posts/

http://menovinkit.ts.fi/?kk=108338

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
IdiotCoder (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:11:36 PM

Have been in a similar situation  before.You cannot reverse the transaction ,you have to contact the bank and they would verify from the scammer if they money needs to be returned.Don't have high hopes.This things takes time and efforts.

Why did you trust a jr member without an escrow ?

Quick search on that email id linked me to following
https://www.facebook.com/pg/sunlivings/posts/

http://menovinkit.ts.fi/?kk=108338

Yeah I feel like a total idiot now.

I made a bad judgement. He dosen't even live in Canada. 100% scammer. I live in Canada. I went to my bank and they said they would do an investigation. I feel like a total idiot.

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone need a web app? I am an intermediate Laravel programmer, and I will do a project for $50. I will do all the coding.
KenR

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:54:51 PM

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone need a web app? I am an intermediate Laravel programmer, and I will do a project for $50. I will do all the coding.
Check the hiring in the services section of the forum.IMHO,being only an intermediate programmer doesn't help much with only one framework's knowledge.You gotta be able to do both,Front-End and Back-End,bud.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:11:43 PM

I have left the user a negative rating asking them to respond here, that is all I can do, OP. I am unable to get your money back for you.

FYI, this should have been a warning flag:

This user's email address was changed recently.
This user changed his/her password recently.

Next time, use escrow. Sorry for your loss.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
IdiotCoder (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

I actually had something good happen today. I thinkI got my money back. he never cashed the e-transfer so the money wqent back to my bank.

He's still s scammer though.
SkrillexLegit

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

The guys I buy yesterday this account for 0.01 btc .. I was not aware that he scam saw this topic only today on the trust -2

And have no relation to all previous fraud scam
SkrillexLegit

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:38:36 PM

So earlier today I got my direct deposit from the provincial government into my bank account and I could finally pay for my website hosting fees. Or so I thought.

Today. I sent SkrillexLegit a E-transfer (which is a system in Canada where you can send funds directly from your bank account to anyone with \a Canadian bank account) with thehope for Bitcoin in return. So far. He took my money and has sent me no Bitcoin.

I left him negative feedback, but I am not on DT and I am requesting a DT member tag him as such.

I am on a fixed income and this website I was going to pay for was my only hope of getting rich. I hope the DT members can get my money back somehow. Otherwise I am really fucked!

The guys I buy day before yesterday this account for 0.01 btc .. I was not aware that he scam saw this topic only today on the trust -2

And have no relation to all previous fraud scam
SkrillexLegit

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

I wanted to start using it in bounty
KenR

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

I wanted to start using it in bounty
Whatever you do with it.You could be in serious trouble if OP plans to take a  legal action which I think he should.You are not from Canada,Argentina I suppose.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
minero1

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:09:24 PM

I actually had something good happen today. I thinkI got my money back. he never cashed the e-transfer so the money wqent back to my bank.

He's still s scammer though.
Good to find out you got your money back.
I think it's because he didn't have the same bank account to where you sent it too. Canada transfer won't work to any other country except their own.
So you were lucky there.
I wouldn't tempt fate again though.
Especially if it is your last money you have in your bank account from the sounds of it when you said it was a government check. Saying this makes it sounds like a welfare check from them.  Cheesy

Anyways good luck to you in buying your bitcoin from a reputable person from that country.
I think monbux or kirch is from there. So you might as well deal with them. Since with their trust level here, they have more to lose then just $70 for a bad reputation mark from someone just like Zepher did to this known scammer.

And him saying it is not his account when this happened does not make it even more believable from my point of view at least. Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: