Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS & DICE★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1%edge  (Read 5764 times)
bruboi

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:41:05 AM

Hi OP,
I have placed some bets on your site but some winnings did not pay out. Here are the winning bets

http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx=323f14dcfb316a680ae6d405e2fb1bc9d9f1633e0b6cf5d05fb00c7e6a68609c

http://secondstrade.com/tx.jsp?tx=b2dbe0cf3503267f035634c915d04269dc4d52a610a5d6da25f90401d29054e7
btcqueen

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:15:38 PM

Thanks for finally paying out. So is it going to take a week every time we want to be paid out now if we do bets over $100? This has happened to me a few times now for my bigger bets and it makes it not worth doing if i have to wait a week to get paid.  

it takes ages this way with the 60 sats/b especially because payouts are made from a lot of small ones that use unconfirmed balances. They should use at least double as bare minimum, but when I send I use between 3x or 4x as much so I don't see why they can't.

I don't mind the low fee they pay us out with, you could just do child pays for parent to get it faster (although, yes you are right! I am paying usually $1 in fees, they could do the same). My issue is that the actual pay out process for bigger bets, it takes them a week to verify and send the winnings back. If i do small bets of lets say $20 or so, they always pretty much pay me my winnings "instantly" but when I bet over $100, my bets sometimes disappear and then I have to contact them here and wait for them to check it out before they actually pay me. Sometimes they are quick and take a day, other times like for my last win, I had to wait a week!

I haven't got one of those server errors in over a month now lucky me.
But child pays for parent only seems to get me my payments less slow, but still slow. Now I am still waiting for a tx to confirm the unconfirmed balance before that is 5 tx deep. I pay a fee so I can get a confirmation in one or two blocks so it shows it is legit and not part of double spending what so ever it would suit them if they provide the same service to their customers.

@adaseb

Network fee is just what it is. $2 or whatever, it sucks yeah I know, but without any changes ready to be made they could at least be markt confirm. That is why is said:

How about mimicking the fees users use to send to you? High fee placed bets get paid by high fee payouts so both transactions will confirm quick. Same for low fee placed bets, they will get low fee payouts and thus are slow in both ways

So the players themselves can chose what fee to use, instead of being too expensive for small bets or too slow for bigger ones

Yeah, when I do child pays for parent, I always do $2 and that way I get it pretty fast, usually within an hour. It's the only way, otherwise i'd probably have to wait over a week lol.

As far as the manual check goes, I get that. But I don't think they get THAT many bets throughout the day. Surely a manual check shouldn't take more than 24 hours? In this case it was a week.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:46:16 PM

Even if you are a large better and don't mind paying $2+$2 for fees its still a huge waste of potential profit taking away from the site. If it weren't for these feeds maybe they could improve their coding and website.

Plus, most people don't have 1000 BTC in their wallet and when they make a large bet, they need it to come back first before they can use that BTC to bet again.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

Yeah, when I do child pays for parent, I always do $2 and that way I get it pretty fast, usually within an hour. It's the only way, otherwise i'd probably have to wait over a week lol.

As far as the manual check goes, I get that. But I don't think they get THAT many bets throughout the day. Surely a manual check shouldn't take more than 24 hours? In this case it was a week.

I just checked. the unconfirmed tx that are nested before all of mine are about 7000 b. An average 1 block confirmation fee is about 271 sats/b . To get them confirmed pretty fast i would have to pay a fee of 1897000 sats  Roll Eyes And that is just because it is nested deep. low fee player > low fee internal tx > etc > low fee payout. I wouldn't mind paying for one tx with CPFP but this is just too deep and to expensive as I don't bet 1 btc at a time

Even if you are a large better and don't mind paying $2+$2 for fees its still a huge waste of potential profit taking away from the site. If it weren't for these feeds maybe they could improve their coding and website.

Plus, most people don't have 1000 BTC in their wallet and when they make a large bet, they need it to come back first before they can use that BTC to bet again.

That is exactly the reason why secondtrade should use a marktconfirm fee and don't spend unconfirmed bets from other users, businesswise it would make more sense.

But probably we won't here anything from them about this issue
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

I just checked. the unconfirmed tx that are nested before all of mine are about 7000 b. An average 1 block confirmation fee is about 271 sats/b . To get them confirmed pretty fast i would have to pay a fee of 1897000 sats  Roll Eyes And that is just because it is nested deep. low fee player > low fee internal tx > etc > low fee payout. I wouldn't mind paying for one tx with CPFP but this is just too deep and to expensive as I don't bet 1 btc at a time

That is exactly the reason why secondtrade should use a marktconfirm fee and don't spend unconfirmed bets from other users, businesswise it would make more sense.

Well looking at todays fees.

Pretty much have no idea why this website is still in business. Even if you send less than 450 Sats/byte, it would take hours and hours to confirm and most likely you would get bored and go back to gambling with regular dice.

Since LTC protocol is very similar to BTC, the site should temporarily use LTC
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:11:49 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 07:28:34 PM by Stroto

Well looking at todays fees.

Pretty much have no idea why this website is still in business. Even if you send less than 450 Sats/byte, it would take hours and hours to confirm and most likely you would get bored and go back to gambling with regular dice.

Since LTC protocol is very similar to BTC, the site should temporarily use LTC

Todays prices are ridiculous. To CPFP that 7000b i would have to pay 0.033 BTC fees for a tx. Roll Eyes (it is 480 sats/b while I type this)

They should use LTC yeah. Or with a login and on site coins, although I understand the security issues that come with that.
But fair fees and not using unconfirmed balance would have prevented a lot of waiting time. (I only suggest that because it is a minor change, compared to implementing LTC or whatever)

Anyway for now we wait.

bruboi

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:12:41 AM

still waiting for payout! please check
D.D.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

Dear SecondsTrade,
I have a couple of win payouts which I haven't received and they say exception report when I click on them.
They are linked to this wallet address:

1AphqaK5pihKdjdB3dvY5V4EAemGKniC4z

If you can please review them and send payments through.

Here is two of them:
TXID's:

ea3cb433a99d78f73c885f41673f80b9b6609f6a1121991f101db70ba9afd63c

c5a3e58b35e2e607a32329efc8c212805a10478f1030134a67414662175c6bcc

THANKS
BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:27:43 PM

Huh?I cant understand this site?So binary options is only a gambling and it is not  based on trading experience or what ?I am really confused about this and I dont know to deposit in that site or no?
btcqueen

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:27:23 PM

Huh?I cant understand this site?So binary options is only a gambling and it is not  based on trading experience or what ?I am really confused about this and I dont know to deposit in that site or no?

It is trading. If you know how to watch for signals and stuff and the markets, it can surely help you. The problem with this site is, your deposit takes a few seconds to go through, so you could have bad luck and the market spikes in a direction that screws you for those few seconds and then ruin your chance of a 'win' rather than an instant trade. Those few seconds are crucial and make it more of a gamble IMO! I would have an extremely high win rate if it actually counted exactly when i deposited, but because of those few seconds, It has surely dropped my win rate quite a bit. Not too drastically but enough for me to care Smiley
topayez

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:38:10 PM

Going on a week now and still waiting for these to payout, please check!
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:54:56 PM

Is there a working alternative of secontrade? As it looks now they turned into scam and really love to gamble on binary options. They were good until last year but now i'm too scary to put my coins there.

topayez

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:32:06 AM

Is there a working alternative of secontrade? As it looks now they turned into scam and really love to gamble on binary options. They were good until last year but now i'm too scary to put my coins there.

I wish there was, the instant payouts were nice while they lasted but I think the recent surge in btc price has them not wanting to payout, guess I'll be going back to my bitplutos account if secondstrade doesn't wise up and pay up for my wins.
btcqueen

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:05:41 AM

Yeah, It's not really worth it if it takes them a week each time to verify and pay us. I won't be using their site anymore until I see things speed up. Took me a week last time to get paid and seeing that others still haven't been paid is a real turn off. I like to be paid back on 1 confirmation like they used to, not a week later.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:44:28 AM

why you don't buy new domain realsecondstrade.com ?
and setup redirect to main domain..
because your user name is new
realsecondstrade.com (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

https://blockchain.info/ko/tx/869c4dad0122f7b9e06fe9d91d3a352788fa8d3f2ba93a6bedcb0b5495d2d0dd
https://blockchain.info/ko/tx/265538b4477e4c5733a66f992935c48475fc617ab0d581a4b8e3b6d7b315621a

the payout was paid, thank you.
realsecondstrade.com (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:36:53 AM

we don't think that id of bitcointalk and  domain is same.

thank you.
bruboi

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

and what about my payout?
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

This is an old site, basically I think he didn't pay some user and that user ended up hacking his BCT account. He also didn't meta his username so the admins couldn't restore it for him.

The old thread is here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813554.3520

topayez

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:26:24 AM

Awesome, Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: