Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:47:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Best investment in 2017?  (Read 11159 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:37:45 PM

It is not the best time but it is not to late for an investment. The price fluctuates constantly, you can make an investment anytime when the bitcoin fluctuates to a lower price. You just need to monitor the price fluctuation to predict if the price is getting high or low.
Bitcoin fluctuates a lot these days and even we saw a drop. Perhaps these 7-10 days bitcoin may fall and then it will again stand up. It is never too late to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoin investing will always prove to be profitable. Even bitcoin is now strong enough to bear all the difficulties. Few years ago due to the crushing of a famous bitcoin exchange market, the price for bitcoin was deducted from 1000$ to 200$.

Yes, of course it is a old thing but a best example to understand bitcoin. After the huge fall bitcoin again stood up and gave a immense price growth. That proves that bitcoin is strong enough to beat all the difficulties.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:08:24 PM

yes true, and this everyone agrees, the current cryptocurrency marketcap reaches $ 150 billion and over $ 60 billion is bitcoin, I agree bitcoin is the best investment of 2017.
Yes that is right bitcoin surely is the best investment of 2017. If we examine the performance from last 4-5 year in 2017 it has gained really very high value. When I started using bitcoin its value as almost 900$ and now it is over 4200$ it is increasing as the days passes and it is likely to hit k by the end of this year. So obviously it is the best investment in 2017

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:25:44 AM

I cant say bitcoin is the best investment at all, because several others coins has growed much more then bitcoin, bitcoin remains the crypto with the bigger value, but others altcoins has raised much more then it this year, just do some research and you will find out. Sure all those amazing results are connected to bitcoin value and jump, but maybe those altcoins would had better results if we were around 1500-2000 dollars at bitcoin as well, doge raised from 19 to 120-130 satoshis , thats 6x its value.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:41:07 AM

I agree bitcoin has become very successful this year so I think those who were able to invest in 2016 were really having enjoy their income in bitcoin this year. I hope in 2018 bitcoin will continue it's success.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:44:33 AM

Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?
Bitcoin is really the best investment. If we invest today, for sure in the near future we will earn a lot of money. We can observe that the progress of the bitcoin in the market is very good. I know that this following years, the bitcoin will become more stronger.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:06:56 AM

I think a good investment for now is if you have money you should buy bitcoin and store it .. you will let bitcoin in your wallet and see bitcoin price after few months .. you will be surprised bitcoin price in your wallet turn out to be very expensive. You just need to be patient and wait to get money from bitcoin .. bitcoin price fluctuate and make you gain profit
janeparamas

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:17:18 AM

In my opinion yes, bitcoin is the best investment in 2017. If you invest in bitcoin on 2017 early and you sell all your bitcoins right now, you will get a big profit right there because if you look at the bitcoin price right now, you can see that it's really high. The highest rate in this year.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:21:11 AM

Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?
I think the best investment this year is the ETH. The ETH has potential in the market. It is very good for investment. We can see the progress of the ETH that is very good. I think the best investment today is the ETH.

YGM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:47:11 AM

It could be great thing to invest with Bitcoin as it has that potential and now a days its value is increasing so one can make racks full of money. We just need to be patient.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

I agree bitcoin has become very successful this year so I think those who were able to invest in 2016 were really having enjoy their income in bitcoin this year. I hope in 2018 bitcoin will continue it's success.

for 2016 and 2017, bitcoin is the best investment that we have and no matter if we are new person or not, we still have many times to use bitcoin as our investment. but if we are not too serious to work in bitcoin, then maybe we are missed to make profit and we can make money like others.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

From what i know and try to prove, well i think it is true.. bitcoin investment is very good in 2017. Many are expecting bitcoin prices will continue to increasing from time to time although interspersed with a slight decrease, of course when we are patient and waiting for this surely will succeed until the price leads to a very favorable rise. Including me, i've Bitcoin investing now.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

From what i know and try to prove, well i think it is true.. bitcoin investment is very good in 2017. Many are expecting bitcoin prices will continue to increasing from time to time although interspersed with a slight decrease, of course when we are patient and waiting for this surely will succeed until the price leads to a very favorable rise. Including me, i've Bitcoin investing now.
This is very true. Everytime is good time for investment in the bitcoin. Just look at the price trends in bitcoin market. Not so long ago people were cheering when bitcoin crossed 12k all time high mark and look at now it is already at $4200 mark. Surely soon bicoin will break $5000 mark as well. Thus investment in the bitcoin is really lucrative.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:36:50 AM

Only a numbskull will not consider bitcoin a good investment. All people who really want to achieve their goals and are very much interested in making their lives stable are investing as much as possible for them. Yeah! There are maximum chances that bitcoins will raise before the inception of 2018.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:50:19 PM

Only a numbskull will not consider bitcoin a good investment. All people who really want to achieve their goals and are very much interested in making their lives stable are investing as much as possible for them. Yeah! There are maximum chances that bitcoins will raise before the inception of 2018.
No doubt. Bitcoin have been best investment in recent few years. We all just examined the price charts of bitcoin, only in August 2017 it just jumped from 2000 USD, crossing 3k and making upto 4000 USD now. What is it? It is just due to the huge investments in bitcoins so far this year have.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:55:07 PM

No doubt. Bitcoin have been best investment in recent few years. We all just examined the price charts of bitcoin, only in August 2017 it just jumped from 2000 USD, crossing 3k and making upto 4000 USD now. What is it? It is just due to the huge investments in bitcoins so far this year have.
Who has seen these investments? We can only guess about it. I think for example that it is not the investment. It seems to me that continuous growth of bitcoin prices stems from the fact that there is no circulation of money. Everyone uses bitcoin as a Deposit and it creates an artificial shortage of coins. This leads to an increase, but it might fall.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:58:54 PM

Not just this year but the next year too. As long as I can get enough money and have spares I will invest it with bitcoin.
It became a store value but I dont really care much for now as long as the profits are coming. Litecoin will do the job as a currency for now and bitcoin for the stored value. But I know it will change someday.
Why not make a use of it before that time comes.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

yes true, and this everyone agrees, the current cryptocurrency marketcap reaches $ 150 billion and over $ 60 billion is bitcoin, I agree bitcoin is the best investment of 2017.

Even beyond crypto, bitcoin surpasses most investments this year. Gold, stocks, bitcoin surge made everybody believe that it can make your capital grow faster than most investments today.
Yes, right. even the price of gold in this year can be defeated by bitcoin value. it is proof that bitcoin investment is much better than gold despite investing in bitcoin has a greater risk than gold. but the value of bitcoin is easier to change so that more quickly get the benefits.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:40:26 PM

The reason why bitcoin remain good investment is that many of other investments angle has failed people especially in 2017. Bitcoin has outperform many knowing best investment assets such as gold, silver, commodities and forex.  Many of us can said we have benefited to what happened to the bubble we enjoyed this year 2017. My hope is that bitcoin should continue the upward movement and progress till every of its enemies become awear of what bitcoin stand for.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

in my opinion investing in bitcoin in 2017 short-term and long-term is very profitable. because bitcoin prices continue to rise and the increase is very banya from year to year. so the choice of invetation in bitcoin is very good
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

I couldn't think of any other asset which gave so much profit so far this year. None of the stocks or real estate investments have given as much ROI as the crypto-currencies. The only thing I could even remotely compare is the dot com boom in the late 1990s when many of the stocks rose by as much as 100x.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: