Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:26:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Best investment in 2017?  (Read 11161 times)
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

in my opinion investing in bitcoin in 2017 short-term and long-term is very profitable. because bitcoin prices continue to rise and the increase is very banya from year to year. so the choice of invetation in bitcoin is very good
Bitcoin is cryptocurrency for investment in long term, short-term just good when have strong volatility on market like now - only Bitcoin raise up on market. If you like trading in short term, trading altcoin/bitcoin will better than bitcoin/usd.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

If you bought bitcoins by the end of 2016 at the price of $800 each, and compare it to how much it is selling for today you would have profited almost 600% already! So I think this is totally a great investment for the year 2017. Take note too that the year has not yet even ended, so I think that prices are still going up and profits are all going along with it.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:21:29 PM

Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?

I think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. Since the price of one coin is too high and no one knows what will happen tomorrow.

I heavily disagree with your statement. It is never too late to invest into bitcoin since due to its volatility in the price, the price of it tomorrow might be higher compared today and by just checking on the price history, there has been a steady increase on its price these past few months especially August. This month, bitcoin prices skyrocketed up to 60% of its price compared last July 2017 where its lowest price reached to around $1900. We may never know that the price today (which is $4587) might increase on the next month and that is why it is never too late to invest into bitcoins.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:32:59 PM

Just in a month of time, the price went up from $1800 to $4400, which is huge percentage of growth. Obviously its a great investment in the year 2K17.
But still few months left, but I don't think any other altcoin can still come close to the profit percentage provided by Bitcoin till date.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

I think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. Since the price of one coin is too high and no one knows what will happen tomorrow.

I heavily disagree with your statement. It is never too late to invest into bitcoin since due to its volatility in the price, the price of it tomorrow might be higher compared today and by just checking on the price history, there has been a steady increase on its price these past few months especially August. This month, bitcoin prices skyrocketed up to 60% of its price compared last July 2017 where its lowest price reached to around $1900. We may never know that the price today (which is $4587) might increase on the next month and that is why it is never too late to invest into bitcoins.

Its never too late and I always support people who wish to invest in bitcoin. Price of bitcoin fluctuate since ever, that is nothing new, but bitcoin is rising due all market speculations. Price will go up as demand in world is going up, bitcoin is the best invest for years and will stay like that I think.. Its not that I trust in all optimistic predictions, but bitcoin will make progress no matter how much people spread fud across the forum and on the internet. Just invest in bitcoin and don't worry.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:22:05 PM

in my opinion investing in bitcoin in 2017 short-term and long-term is very profitable. because bitcoin prices continue to rise and the increase is very banya from year to year. so the choice of invetation in bitcoin is very good
There is hardly any point that we can deny the fact that Bitcoin has been very much profitable since day 1 till present. And I think we are going to see the same trend in coming years too. Especially in ongoing year, it benefited the investors a lot.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

Yes, this is probably true because it is also announced un the news. Bitcoins is now considered as the most successful investment without even banks involved. Because bitcoins are decentralized that is why we have our freedom in our own money. It is indeed the greatest investment in this year because its value never stops to grow and grow. Last few months the value drops but look at it know, it is doubled the price and even rising higher lately.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

yes true, and this everyone agrees, the current cryptocurrency marketcap reaches $ 150 billion and over $ 60 billion is bitcoin, I agree bitcoin is the best investment of 2017.
No other such cryptocurrency have given such good investment scheme. We are lucky to have bitcoins as a best investment practices. Investment in bitcoin can hardly prove wrong. If you have patience and can wait long for profit then surely you are going to have a good profit but if you are in a great hurry for money then for sure bitcoin is not for you. Bitcoin needs a lot of big research and a immense knowledge.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:55:14 PM

in 2017 this is a good investment I think in bitcoin and ETH, because the rise and decline in prices is relatively stable and bitcoin and eth users also more and more, so I am confident to invest in bitcoin and ETH

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

yes true, and this everyone agrees, the current cryptocurrency marketcap reaches $ 150 billion and over $ 60 billion is bitcoin, I agree bitcoin is the best investment of 2017.
No other such cryptocurrency have given such good investment scheme. We are lucky to have bitcoins as a best investment practices. Investment in bitcoin can hardly prove wrong. If you have patience and can wait long for profit then surely you are going to have a good profit but if you are in a great hurry for money then for sure bitcoin is not for you. Bitcoin needs a lot of big research and a immense knowledge.

You are on the right track. Other than bitcoin, not a single altcoin give you this much profit. But being calm is the essential for the bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will fluctuates sometimes. Use that time to inverse in bitcoin not to sell the bitcoin. Sell the bitcoin at low price only if you need money for emergency only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:14:46 PM

I think we have already seen the goodness of this year which started with 700 bucks and took all the hike as much as double the staring of year. Bitcoin price did three to four major dips this year which was just perfect times for buying the bitcoins. Four opportunities in whole year and there is no way which can provide us that much wealth. So yeah bitcoin seems to be ideal investment this year. Again the price is gonna drop because of China situation and which means all new opportunity to grab the profits again by buying more coins. Year 2027 has been blessing really.  Cheesy
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:19:13 PM

The reason why bitcoin remain good investment is that many of other investments angle has failed people especially in 2017. Bitcoin has outperform many knowing best investment assets such as gold, silver, commodities and forex.  Many of us can said we have benefited to what happened to the bubble we enjoyed this year 2017. My hope is that bitcoin should continue the upward movement and progress till every of its enemies become awear of what bitcoin stand for.

USD has declined a bit, oil prices also at a decline, Gold is almost stable but Only bitcoin is one thing which has been rising throughout 2017 and it is still not stopped. Those who have invested in bitcoin at the start of this year are now at 5 times profit of their investment and this is the best investment ever i have seen in my life.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

The reason why bitcoin remain good investment is that many of other investments angle has failed people especially in 2017. Bitcoin has outperform many knowing best investment assets such as gold, silver, commodities and forex.  Many of us can said we have benefited to what happened to the bubble we enjoyed this year 2017. My hope is that bitcoin should continue the upward movement and progress till every of its enemies become awear of what bitcoin stand for.

USD has declined a bit, oil prices also at a decline, Gold is almost stable but Only bitcoin is one thing which has been rising throughout 2017 and it is still not stopped. Those who have invested in bitcoin at the start of this year are now at 5 times profit of their investment and this is the best investment ever i have seen in my life.
Bitcoin always helps people who believe in it get huge profits, the price of bitcoin is always increasing and there is no sign of decline every year, Bitcoin is really the number one choice for anyone looking for a new and potential investment after the peak period of the gold ended. However, that is in the past, at present bitcoin prices are quite high and I feel we should also think carefully before investing

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

Looks like bitcoin is going to be best investment now and forever from today. Just look at the price now it's ridiculously high and can get you big house with dozen of coins in the middle area. Off course it's great investment and for those who had investment in the early 2017 must have gotten great profits now. This is the way it's working in the bitcoin world. It keeps rising no matter what how many dips it takes in the time that's coming but it will always push itself upwards giving us big profits. If you are smart person then you should choose to invest in bitcoin on regular basis and make fortune in coming years for lavish life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:37:00 PM

in 2017 this is a good investment I think in bitcoin and ETH, because the rise and decline in prices is relatively stable and bitcoin and eth users also more and more, so I am confident to invest in bitcoin and ETH
i think there is no doubt that 2017 is the best year for bitcoin investment, as from the very beginning of 2017 the price of bitcoin is increasing continuously and we are even expecting that it will continue increasing for a long long time. we are also expecting that  2018 and above all years will be the best years of for investment in bitcoin. bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

I won't disagree, bitcoin is the best investment for this year. No comparison with gold and other investments as I'm very confident with this. I'm only going to hold when the price is sliding on the downhill and will just wait again until the price gets higher again.
Elijan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

The question is not would you invest in Bitcoin,  but long will you hold on to your Bitcoin. Because anyone that's yet to invest in Bitcoin now is not thinking about long time. I bet you few years from now bitcoin will be the world Universal currency and that's when the investment now will much more pay off . Bitcoin is the real thing
uchiha_2

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:14:09 PM

year 2017 is bitcoin year, bitcoin price this year is very high. I never imagined the bitcoin price to be $ 4000 this year. before I knew bitcoin at the price of 1000 $ but at that time I ignored it. this year I tried to invest bitcoin even though the price is expensive. I think it's never too late to invest bitcoin. bitcoin will continue to rise and make me gain profit. maybe later in 2018 bitcoin prices will be higher than this year. so I decided to save the bitcoin and hold it. so that in the future big profits will come to me.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

Bitcoin have more progress than ETH in 2017. Especially the rise of price was in June, July and August. The amazingly increase was due to many factors but still bitcoins made it a buzz in cryptocurrencies. ETH is better but bitcoin serve you more so best investment would definitely be bitcoins. Best of luck!
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:13:51 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment no doubt we should not give explaination to this sentence because it is already famous so why would we famous because of this bitcoin is coin which is most expensive and trusted in these days so we should not give explain that to people. People already now about that coins so what can we say more?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: