Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Best investment in 2017?  (Read 11154 times)
a4ndr3w

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:12:14 PM

I prefer to invest in Ethereum or IOTA. But Bitcoin should continue to be one of the most attractive investments in the next years.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

No doubt, this year is the best year for bitcoin and altcoins so far.
Bitcoin value started in January this year at the value of $625 and yet the current value is $4560.
Ethereum started in January this year at the rate of $8 and yet also the value hit the fan currently selling $326.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:42:25 PM

I think so. Bitcoin does not stop beating its records and it will continue to grow further in the future. It is becoming more popular and is receiving more and more adherents around the world. So I think that now is the right time to invest in bitcoin. I regret that I did not do it before
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:17:02 PM

in 2017 this is a good investment I think in bitcoin and ETH, because the rise and decline in prices is relatively stable and bitcoin and eth users also more and more, so I am confident to invest in bitcoin and ETH
Bitcoin have more progress than ETH in 2017. Especially the rise of price was in June, July and August. The amazingly increase was due to many factors but still bitcoins made it a buzz in cryptocurrencies. ETH is better but bitcoin serve you more so best investment would definitely be bitcoins. Best of luck!
Ethereum always is competitor of Bitcoin on crypto currency world. It wait when Bitcoin have problems will pass over Bitcoin and go to number one on market. Of course, this rules cannot keep if whales want control market Undecided

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:26:36 PM

Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?

Bitcoin has been a great investment for this year so far, but so have many other cryptocurrencies. In fact I believe that some of them have done even better than Bitcoin.

You would have to look at the prices of some of them like Etherium and Dash etc to see if any have outperformed Bitcoin. Regardless, many have done very well this year which is a good sign for cryptocurrencies in general. It means there is a demand for it.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

I would not say its the best, but it is one of the best. Bitcoin this year was able to spike up it's demand which lead the increase of value and price of Bitcoin. If you look at the historical graph of Bitcoin for the past years, it is actually reached the highest point this year (5 year graph). With that, it can still continue on increasing because people will see the potential of Bitcoin dramatically increasing in price and giving a high return on equity to investors.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Bitcoin has been a great investment for this year so far, but so have many other cryptocurrencies. In fact I believe that some of them have done even better than Bitcoin.

You would have to look at the prices of some of them like Etherium and Dash etc to see if any have outperformed Bitcoin. Regardless, many have done very well this year which is a good sign for cryptocurrencies in general. It means there is a demand for it.
These shitty altcoins are nothing compared to bitcoins and they can never surpass bitcoins in performance. Bitcoins have much larger market than eth and eth is an old rival of bitcoins who always get beaten badly by bitcoins. Eth can never ever overtake bitcoins and always produce less profit than bitcoins.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

Bitcoin is definitely one of the greatest and best investments there is. Just after the split last August 1 bitcoins price almost doubled and if you had invested before the split or you are keeping some coins, for sure you had raked in lots of profit.

Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

BTC has definitely one of the best ROI's industry wise.. the return is even better than many internet startups
but as with everything there is a risk in investing your money, as anytime the trend could reverse, hardly to zero but it could go pretty south
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

I think that 2017 does not belong to bitcoin. Ethereum increases its price much stronger than bitcoin in this year. It has increased more than 10  times Wink Bitcoin also made a new achievement such as hit $5000 - the highest price ever. And not only bitcoin and ethereum, there are many coins have grown strongly this year. I believe that 2017 is the year of cryptocurrency

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:59:32 PM

It must be admitted that there is no better investment than bitcoin for now, this is the perfect time to earn profit by buying as much bitcoin as we can. the price will continue to rise so I agree that bitcoin is said to be the best investment of 2017.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:36:16 PM

I think that 2017 does not belong to bitcoin. Ethereum increases its price much stronger than bitcoin in this year. It has increased more than 10  times Wink Bitcoin also made a new achievement such as hit $5000 - the highest price ever. And not only bitcoin and ethereum, there are many coins have grown strongly this year. I believe that 2017 is the year of cryptocurrency
Yes in my point of view bitcoin is the most profitable investment in bitcoins as is already giving high boost to the profit and as it reached up to 5000$ and there would be more boost in profit so it is safest and profitable to invest in bitcoins in 2017 and upcoming years.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

There's no doubt bitcoin is the one of the best investment we got this year. Maybe it's price right now have dump but I'm sure that it will recover and get back to it's highest price. So it's the right time to invest while it's price is low giving us more profit in the future as along as we believe on it. Opportunity and potential are here so let's grab it and start to invest before it's too late

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:21:57 PM

I think bitcoin is one of the most promising investments this year because in the last few months the price has increased very high.

DreamTeamGG

Activity: 431

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

With China setting up regulations for ICOs it was expected that the price of bitcoin will drop down. And it did. Yet the general tendency remains, and so bitcoin remains one of the best investments in 2017.

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

for short time, i will choose bitcoin. with trade you can multiple your coin quickly.
bitcoin easy to get in many way like we do now.
for long time, i will use gold. exchange bitcoin to our money and than buy it

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

I don't really think there's any reason to try to State this. Bitcoin still has the best track record out there. And it still shows consistently that is going to be going up. There is no doubt anyone's mind that Bitcoin is the best investment of all the other point. It is the parent going at it is to show in history and price rise for the next two years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gwerrahar

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:55:25 AM

I never would imagine that the bitcoin price would be 4000 this year. Before I knew it bitcoin at the price of 1000 but at that time I ignored it.
this year I tried to invest in bitcoin even though the price is expensive. But i still gained some money.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

yes for me bitcoin best investment who knows this might give you a bright future that somebody wanted to..and will give a long term investment without any expenses to it..just keep it and hold it maybe someday you will surprise you have a lot of money already  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:48:14 AM

There is no delay for us to start investing in bitcoin because now the btc price is still stable because yesterday the issue of china and jp morgen. you should be able to exploit the situation yesterday to be able to buy bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: