Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Best investment in 2017?  (Read 11154 times)
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

It really keeps the people who invested in bitcoin last year the most proud person in his decision in choosing the right currency and I think that was the brightest year of bitcoin that really give the investors a great amount of profit to earn that year. And I hope that this year also increase the value of bitcoin in the market that anyone again can get a profit.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

LOL.. the best investment of 2017 is looking like the worst investment asset for 2018. Now it is down by more than 60% and no other asset (equities, bullion or real estate) has fallen by this much so far.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

ETH and ICOS are best investment of 2017 - bitcoin was best investment in 2012, you are late for 5 years boy  Undecided

virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

Although 2017 was a greate year to gain profit, 2018 is a disappointment for most of bitcoin investors. We may consider 2018 as a correction year for bitcoin and everybody knows that bitcoin has still potential.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

Oh how I miss BIitcoin's glory days. This was started  April of 2017. bck then BItcoin's price is climbing up the roller coaster to the moon. We all have only one regret-- Why didn't we invest in that time. Personally, this was my regret because had I known how to buy bitcoin then or had I believed in BTC, then I guess I will also have reaped some moon rocks. Smiley
Fast forward almost 2019, Bitcoin have failed to show signs of a bullish run and continues to bleed red. Nobody can really predict as to when is the next bull run. People nowadays can just ride on and off the BTC train.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

I see this year with 2017 Bitcoin is much different about prices, what's more now that it is in the end of 2018 there are no prominent signs about the price, I hope Bitcoin will be more luminous at the end of this year hopefully.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?
I will most likely invest in Bitcoin but lately in my heart, I have found doubts about bitcoin over the next few years maybe in 2017 bitcoin found its peak, and in 2018 bitcoin found prices to be relatively stable and the question is ... Is 2019 bitcoin going to soar ...? or even down ...? that's my anxiety

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the best investment in this 2017 considering that those who bought it earlier 2017 sold at a relatively higher price.
The return on investment was very high.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:03:08 AM

Early 2017, bitcoin price around $1000 and end 2017 bitcoin price reach $20k. Bitcoin give profits more than 2000% and no investment can give that return. But 2018 is not good for new bitcoin investor because bitcoin price have correction and i hope 2019 will be good year again for bitcoin
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

Early 2017, bitcoin price around $1000 and end 2017 bitcoin price reach $20k. Bitcoin give profits more than 2000% and no investment can give that return. But 2018 is not good for new bitcoin investor because bitcoin price have correction and i hope 2019 will be good year again for bitcoin
this year, many were disappointed because of expectations like what happened in 2017. with a 2000% increase at that time, of course many bitcoiners were smiling. but unlike this year, of course many people are frustrated
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

this year, many were disappointed because of expectations like what happened in 2017. with a 2000% increase at that time, of course many bitcoiners were smiling. but unlike this year, of course many people are frustrated
much of them trapped on fomo ath that time.and also dont forget about government roles that caused all cryptocurrency price down alot.such as banning.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

Bitcoin price is high but i think it's still a decent time to invest on it and then hold for long-term, bitcoin is still in the development stage and have more rooms for improvement. If lightning network would be successful and use all over the world, it would be a game changer and will boost price of bitcoin in the long run.

strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 333

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

Bitcoin price is high but i think it's still a decent time to invest on it and then hold for long-term, bitcoin is still in the development stage and have more rooms for improvement. If lightning network would be successful and use all over the world, it would be a game changer and will boost price of bitcoin in the long run.
lightning network maybe could be main factor on bitcoin adoption and implementation on real usage in future.with low fee transaction it could be advantage to send huge money tranfer.bank system defeated with is later.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

yes, 2017 is a very profitable year for crypto currencies and many people are getting richer and the economy is also increasing, but in 2018 this has been a difficult year for bitcoin and since the beginning of the year until now bitcoin prices are still low I hope bitcoin is still is a profitable investment and I still believe in bitcoin

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:53:20 AM

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders
I'm pretty sure Q4 of 2016 was pretty good as well where the price was also raising even though the impact wasn't that big compared to what happened in 2017. It was $1k/BTC peak if I remember correctly and in 2017 Bitcoin was really a blast.

Would you invest in BTC this year?
The price itself is still stable at $10k - $1k so far, so grab few fractions of Bitcoin would not ever hurt.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:07:29 AM

yes, I myself still believe in my investment in bitcoin, because for me bitcoin can also help the economy every day. see the growth of bitcoin prices also continues to grow. so until now I also believe in investing in bitcoin
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:43:12 PM

In this case, we can say that Bitcoin is the best investment since its inception. It is easy to talk about the past found at the end point.
Few people knew and imagined how the cryptocurrency market would change in just a few years, but those who knew became truly rich.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 01:00:20 AM

There is no doubt about the success of Bitcoin in 2017 when it reached the ATH of $20K. Yet still, Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency investment. What matters most is the ability of the investor to learn and understand the fundamental concepts behind this investment and embrace the fact that patience is very important. Because it is with this patience that investors enjoyed high returns during the 2017 bull run.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:19:27 AM

In this case, we can say that Bitcoin is the best investment since its inception. It is easy to talk about the past found at the end point.
That is too good to be true. Always remember that crypto investment could be the best and the owrst at the same time. You victory in this thing depends on how strategic and emotionally strong you are. But as long as you know what you are doing then everything will be alright in this world full uncertainties. Volatility is the thing which makes btc so special, befriend it as much as you can because it is a very tough foe if ever Grin. Be careful as always guys, think twice before investing.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:29:13 AM

2017 will always be an unforgettable year for me and probably thousands of people especially to crypto lover. First half of the year was a massive performance especially on altcoins. Then second half is where bitcoin went ATH. It was in 2017 where I believe most crypto millionaires were made. I nearly made it. I was half way. Not bad at all. I look forward an another 2017 be like year for crypto market. #KeepTheFaith

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████