Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila is a scammer and heavily in debt. New 2020 scam info enclosed  (Read 31024 times)
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

Having a $7K withdrawal limit on a balance of that size is absurd. You can easily get that increased on Poloniex to $25K by providing some form of ID, such as a drivers licence, or $100K with further docs and a phone call.

It's not that easy if for example the account has been registered using a name for which it's hard to come up with an ID.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:09:42 PM

Having a $7K withdrawal limit on a balance of that size is absurd. You can easily get that increased on Poloniex to $25K by providing some form of ID, such as a drivers licence, or $100K with further docs and a phone call.

It's not that easy if for example the account has been registered using a name for which it's hard to come up with an ID.

Opening a fraudulent trading account with a US based KYC/AML exchange and then leaving potentially millions of dollars of crypto on it would be magnificently dumb.

Opening the account ahead of the time the exchange became KYC/AML compliant and then ignoring the warning of those withdrawal limitations coming would be even more dumb.

I want to believe neither of those scenarios is in play here... Wink

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:35:28 PM

Opening a fraudulent trading account with a US based KYC/AML exchange and then leaving potentially millions of dollars of crypto on it would be magnificently dumb.

Opening the account ahead of the time the exchange became KYC/AML compliant and then ignoring the warning of those withdrawal limitations coming would be even more dumb.

Look at the bright side no one can steal his money from polo Cheesy

Space for rent if its still trending
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:21:12 PM

Look at the bright side no one can steal his money from polo Cheesy

Nah...  nothing risky about leaving 2mm+ USD in crypto on an exchange that was previously hacked in a country that could at any moment seize assets of a person who is possibly getting deeper and deeper into monetary trouble...

Plus he can start withdrawing it.  He can do a little each day.  As long as he does 7k a day, and prices dont rise.... He'll have it all back in a year.
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:15:33 PM

Nah...  nothing risky about leaving 2mm+ USD in crypto on an exchange that was previously hacked in a country that could at any moment seize assets of a person who is possibly getting deeper and deeper into monetary trouble...

Plus he can start withdrawing it.  He can do a little each day.  As long as he does 7k a day, and prices dont rise.... He'll have it all back in a year.

With the bulk of the account in XMR. What is the chance that XMR/USD will not rise in a year?

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

Cross-posting from self-moderated thread.

From this file: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/edit#gid=582306627
Here are the relevant lines for me:

Date & Time                      Address to withdraw to                                   Principal             Principal + Interests
4/21/2017-12:59:0014URMhzZ9vxL1odLAnWnJsJt46iutXkoDq20.282114.89894
4/22/2017-18:45:0014URMhzZ9vxL1odLAnWnJsJt46iutXkoDq7.46639.99242
4/22/2017-20:12:0014URMhzZ9vxL1odLAnWnJsJt46iutXkoDq11.47561.406

The principal is therefore 39.223 BTC, including interests (as of today) 216.286 BTC. Address is 14URMhzZ9vxL1odLAnWnJsJt46iutXkoDq.
I would advise to pay the principal if nothing else asap so the interests stop accruing.

This loss is basically coming from XMR I deposited to the game just the days before, and I am happy to accept XMR (for the same BTC value) instead of BTC if this is more convenient for you.

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
upupup

Activity: 165
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:03:16 AM

Community compiled & reviewed list of participants:

Scammers
Do not trust. Please downvote for trust.

rpietila / Zechariah
  • Refusal / dodging numerous withdrawals of BTC, XMR as well as EUR
  • Violent behavior when approached in person to withdraw EUR
  • Moderating CK main thread to remove whistleblowers
  • Falsifying stories of fires and threats and theft to justify not paying debts
  • Mentally ill, and possibly psychotic or under narcotics
  • Single-handedly changed terms on his obligations to BTC debts to be paid back in Markka (=his own monopoly money)
  • Printing in-game BTC and XMR without corresponding deposits

Fraudalent / Ignorant / Ass-licking shitpants
Potentially cleared in the future. I suggest not trusting until otherwise announced.

Cconnected (Kert Hallik), Malgarthius, Dannybreal, Larsinoense, Vigens, and other at-site employees
  • Shutting up whistleblowers in various channels
  • Apparently employed by rpietila to upkeep shill

serje
  • Repeated support of rpietila and being present in physical form in Tallinn
  • Shutting up whistleblowers in CK main thread and IRC
  • Elevated due to community messages for repeatedly protecting the scammer (received early bribes in Tallinn)

Suspicious
Please comment to clear your name ASAP.
-

Harmless
Just caught in-between due to bad luck (?).

PJ
  • Paid by rpietila (software development)
  • The only person with access to Crypto Kingdom source code and/or database

Multiple gamemasters / contributors of Crypto Kingdom
  • Misled by rpietila into wasting their time and deposits while he pocketed the money and took advantage of the content

Cleared and trustworthy
Good guys caught amidst the mess.

saddam
  • Ex-depository manager for both B1 / M3
  • Has cleared all deposits and withdrawals without flaws while in office. Trustworthy person, who is now leaving due to the obvious on-going scam. Vote him trustworthy.

ronaz
  • Future depo-runner to-be, until rpietila fucked things up
  • Held much less depo assets than rpietila had let the public understand and was falsely accused by rpietila of failing to run the depo (simultaneously rpietila setting up his mirror BTC depo), thus caught flak undeservingly

Please review so this list may grow to be extensive and trustworthy. I suggest it be attached to smooth's original post and kept up-to-date.

Interesting read and all makes sense... Thanks!
P.S. me no fan of Rpitila and IMHO its obvious thats him who's creating evil master plan. Be careful, everyone!
FenrirCK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

Kyrie Eleison, he has again ascended from the tar pits to dwell among us.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Why don't you just pay out B1 and take control of your own game?

Because the game is in rebellion, ignoring both ME and good manners.

Join my dinner instead and let's sort out the rebels tomorrow. (Sunday is the day for rest and some nice eating.)

Any decent moral pagan being or a Christian will rebel against the tyranny of such a Luciferian, who starts offering their souls as a sacrifice to Belzebub to gain more inane power within this world.
However, it is true that Sunday ought to be pacified for a decent meal and rest nevertheless. This is necessary to prepare you receptive for the on-coming disciplining. Rest well.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

Oh my God Smooth has the balls to call _anything_ a "scam"Huh

His entire professional career revolves around scamming people out of money.

Of course Reptilia is a scammer. We've all known that for years. The same thing about you, Smooth.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Anybody involved in XMR is a wasteman, that's as certain as the sun coming up in the morning.

Proof of claims and links please.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:37:17 PM

Of course Reptilia is a scammer. We've all known that for years. The same thing about you, Smooth.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Anybody involved in XMR is a wasteman, that's as certain as the sun coming up in the morning.

I don't have that much time to waste, but you basically spent years lying on this forum in order to promote your own financial welfare. I choose to spend my time in other ways. I just think its hilarious that you're calling somebody a scammer when you're one of the most fraudulent posters I've ever seen in action. Frankly I hope you lost a lot of money, to somebody with even more money than you. That's usually the way it goes. Welcome to planet earth.

Who are you talking about now, Smooth or Smoothie because you seem to be very confused?

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:37:10 PM

I don't have that much time to waste, but you basically spent years lying on this forum in order to promote your own financial welfare. I choose to spend my time in other ways. I just think its hilarious that you're calling somebody a scammer when you're one of the most fraudulent posters I've ever seen in action. Frankly I hope you lost a lot of money, to somebody with even more money than you. That's usually the way it goes. Welcome to planet earth.

Who are you talking about now, Smooth or Smoothie because you seem to be very confused?

I found that amusing as well, he's been on ignore so long if he wasn't quoted i would have missed that gem. Smiley

BTW good to see you posting, it's been a minute. I've got the popcorn out in this thread. Lol

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

No offence but you're really fucking dumb. I'm actually glad you're a failed neuroscientist because the amount of damage you could have done with your complete scientific ineptitude is alarming. It is viscerally frustrating like a nausea, to witness a cock fucking hypocritical twat like you express a moral and intellectual high ground without any real objective understanding of what you're talking about.

At least have the fucking self decency to check your facts.... cunt.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

No offence but you're really fucking dumb. I'm actually glad you're a failed neuroscientist because the amount of damage you could have done with your complete scientific ineptitude is alarming. It is viscerally frustrating like a nausea, to witness a cock fucking hypocritical twat like you express a moral and intellectual high ground without any real objective understanding of what you're talking about.

At least have the fucking self decency to check your facts.... cunt.

You might want to dumb down that post, i'm not sure he'll pick up on the nuance. Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:17:52 PM

True, hes a dashtard after all isnt he?

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:37:59 PM

True, hes a dashtard after all isnt he?

I personally don't remember if he is a dashtard or not all I remember is putting him on ignore because all I've ever seen from him is hate. Of course the dashtards look like geniuses right now hah the irony. Smiley

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

Lol you obviously can't read.

I'm smoothie

You are accusing smooth of lying etc.

Now back to reality. Where is your evidence/links/proof?

ROFL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:20:03 PM

You are using difficult words he likely doesnt understand.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:08:03 AM

I have been watching this drama unfold for a while in silence.
And i warned you all Wink

Go read what i was saying about him 2 fucking years ago.

I TOLD YOU SO ..again.

EDIT:

I know lots Wink
Such as the guy above me commenting..
He was the one sitting on Cryptsy IRC for ages and on the MEW topic asking about the donated funds and then was called a "Fudder" by King Risto.

How dare he ASK ? the nerve of him WOW !

Oh and yeah i still get confused having two manic XMR shill's with the same name LOL
- Smooth
- Smoothie
- Smoother
- Smoothiest

FUD first & ask questions later™
FenrirCK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

Regarding the community-curated list of involved personnel;

serje has been elevated to Scammer-status. His multiple ad hominem attacks, continued shilling for months in IRC, the main thread as well as uncensored thread, arrogant and dismissive behavior towards the debtors, as well his current "Ibiza-line" concept warrant this. Should a community member other than rpietila or serje request discarding this change, it will most likely be permanent, given serje's continued cretinism.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:40:13 PM

FUCK YOURSELF.

Dearest Risto,
thank you for your kind and swift response. I find your proposition both thrilling and - I must admit - most appealing. However, I decide where, how and when I masturbate, but I will possibly heed your above-quoted advice. Unlike you, I am not a slave to my immediate flesh and desires, and find other matters more urgent. In due time though as a master of my own body, and if I find the pastime and partner(s) permitting, I may. However, as you have so far been unable to make me wet and you have been witnessed walking around in your silken gown with a 3" bump on your groin, I don't want to leave you 'hanging':

I'd like to propose a game. Every time you insult, caps lock or lie, I will reveal my matrix-penetrating bossoms of galactic proportions to shine upon thee (=LIGHT). In your language this means that I will reveal something about myself. As I specialize in intel in all of its forms, consider this an honor. However, simultaneously I will reveal the darkness of how you squirm like a maggot in your own feces (=DARKNESS). In your language this means that I will reveal more dirty details of you, some of which you possibly didn't even realize yourself. Emphasis shall be on amusement, as we are not dealing within a professional forum.

Let us start with a simple example:

LIGHT:
When I have said that "I was unable to withdraw and was violently" or "I did not call him" or such, this statement may or may not have extended through my network of contacts. So in your naive perspective you may find some of my statements deceitful. The median of my operation typically extends to jumps of 3 people, depending on the task; for example withdrawal of hundreds of thousands may even be a 2-jump trustee. The social network is built depth-first and is scarce with a central node (with sewing of the center available in case the central node goes MIA). For people in the cryptocommunity this modus operandi ought to be quite intuitive, but since you may be a newbie to the inner circles, let it be made clear. I found it most amusing when you started cross-checking names of those who tried to withdraw E1/B1/M3 and which were met with rude violence, in order to find out who I am - utterly failing in the task. Fun fact: I have never even logged into Crypto Kingdom nor do I have the desire to. I am the she-wolf, and your kind mostly go ignored by me and my kind. However, should you kick one of my pups (which you have), I do tend to take action.

DARKNESS:
I sent one of my employees to scout out Malla when I attended Tallinn (don't worry, I had other business to attend to besides Erki). I ordered him not to infringe privacy and to behave as if he was an architecture student interested in Soviet preservation of national heritages of Eesti. What he reported was not what I expected; this supposed "Malla Castle" is a complete wreck; a humiliating disaster and an extremely bad investment by any measure. I now realize why you never post any interior pictures. I now realize why the emphasis is always on a single half of the front-side of the supposed "Castle". Inside was a complete mess, unlivable and possibly even moist due to bad drainage.

I did some research and found this golden nugget, which shows the conditions as presented by you in your "Quality thread":
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FPBCbZKd.png&t=576&c=c7LchydH2vuOwg
Do you run this same image on Malla homepage and/or social media sites? Turns out it is photoshopped. The reality is not as fancy;
http://www.mois.ee/pic_viru/malla_tag.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/T3WXv5vPsek/maxresdefault.jpg
The only potentially livable conditions there existed in the small buildings purposed to be the servants' quarters (usually hidden from the public, apparently even discouraged to be photographed according to testimonials by locals). Sniff sniff, is that irony I smell? Yup, servants' quarters.

Waiting eagerly for your tender response,
Fenrir

kwwzfqasfxolcxgjxrcl(x5)
(Kindly generated by http://www.dave-reed.com/Nifty/randSeq.html)

I haven't read something this wonderful in a long time. I'm crying. It's like poetry.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: