Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Billion dollar project  (Read 6799 times)
darligo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:41:45 PM

Is there any chance to have the understanding of the project idea except PM communication channel?  Huh Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnnyHe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

I am glad we meet again nigerian prince   Roll Eyes
Heacygg

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:44:59 PM

A bold and ambitious idea. I do not know how big the chances of success are, but I believe in you Smiley

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:51:03 PM

i bet he has billioner grandfather and he can't withdraw money from goverment.
lausam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:28:39 AM

Why not post here..
post your project details here.
i am interested
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:17:31 PM

Projects worth billions of dollars.?
It could be if I buy a small miner. Question Do I have enough money to implement this project? This is a great project for anyone, hopefully I can be successful with it. First of all, I need a very interesting idea. But why do not I post additional info directly in the thread?

ProoLogic

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:37:42 PM

Anyone visit Nigeria,let say past 5 year? I visited...
What it looks like? -Wild Wild West:)
You may make really millions of USD, if have very well established connections with government officials or...
you may lost everything...  if you are white men and have not have Delta Force squad to protect your body:)

Is it good, business idea to put BTC ATM there?? definitely-Yes!
If some knowledgeable  gayes with good connections in Nigerian government establish such units, they will definitely make huge money on commissions..
Because millions and millions "black money" cash is there... need to be "laundered" ... and they, people with excess,not-documented cash owners, definitely consider that BTC is good tool for money laundering 
Is it good for  BTC??... that's ,really, "billion dollar question"... and only BTC community may answer at this question

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
john641

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

The main problem is that you can not find a partner in nigeria?

shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:57:07 PM

Wow... Its Really good project.. I am also Interested about project because I believe you.

Please Give me or Post you project details and when start how much profitable and more details.

I am wondering when I know The Niagara Prince stay with your project.

I hope you discuss about your project with us.

Thank you.    
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:28:29 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 09:23:40 AM by Mehedi72

Firstly i have to know what kind of project it is AnD how will it work?  If you don't explain about your project then how could we make decision that its a good project or not?? So tell me about your project and Then i could decide that I'm gonna join with you or not...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
shohelalam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:50:29 PM

Is jr members are applicable . Or capable for this project . What is this project tell me about that project dude 😊

I think is not a problem who is post now ? First we have to know about project. then collect information and project details then we have know who is project administration or owner, project manger After that we think the are capable to handle this project.

Then we thinking to do this project or Not.

Thank you   
hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

I'm ready to invest $100,000,000 right now.
I only need to cover transfer expenses.
You need to send me $1000 and I will do it.
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:40:14 AM

I just started a billion dollar project on bitcoin in my country Nigeria, if you wanna know about it or partner with us you can reply this post or pm me thanks

First, I think you should write some information about your project here, which is the best way for people to understand and be interested in your project. A project does not need absolute confidentiality of ideas.

danielogalue

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:27:56 AM

One thing i know is that Nigerians are desperate people and they can do more than expected once something good is shown to them, last two months it was recorded that a company produced 10 very expensive cars and 8 of it are in Nigeria already, Back to what am trying to say, must nigerias have heard about bitcoin but have been asking one question since, which is: How can i spend it here in Nigeria.
So i started a project where Nigerians can buy bitcoin atm, pos and also sell their stuff in exchange for bitcoin, project was lauched 3 days ago and we alredy have 60 persons requesting for the bitcoin atm card, so am looking for partner or sponsor who can make this company a big one

Many company dont sell bitcoin atm card to Nigerians because our government will fight against it, but if the government sees someone in the country selling it, we would only be told to pay tax which am ready to do.
This project is not just for Nigerians but the whole african countrys, we also carryout bitcoin-cash transfer where by anyone in acountry can transfer cash to another person through making use of bitcoin,, you can also sell your goods and services for bitcoin, just like olx etc
All we are looking for is partners that can assist us financially to make this project reach more persons in Africa.

From my calculations, if this project is advertised well in Nigeria, the value of btc should hit 3000$ this year and about 5000$ next year

I believe in your project. Its a good one. But Nigeria is still so ignorant about cryptocurrency. The are still illiterate about it. I think you should start with simple awareness in schools first. The have not reach to even go sophisticated about atm. Trust me. But am interested to talk with you. so how do i reach you. Pm me.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
LenyaPoker

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

One thing i know is that Nigerians are desperate people and they can do more than expected once something good is shown to them, last two months it was recorded that a company produced 10 very expensive cars and 8 of it are in Nigeria already, Back to what am trying to say, must nigerias have heard about bitcoin but have been asking one question since, which is: How can i spend it here in Nigeria.
So i started a project where Nigerians can buy bitcoin atm, pos and also sell their stuff in exchange for bitcoin, project was lauched 3 days ago and we alredy have 60 persons requesting for the bitcoin atm card, so am looking for partner or sponsor who can make this company a big one

Many company dont sell bitcoin atm card to Nigerians because our government will fight against it, but if the government sees someone in the country selling it, we would only be told to pay tax which am ready to do.

Great idea, guy. If you are the first who will do this in Nigeria, then you are a future millionaire! Smiley And how can I join you?
quarters

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:27:34 AM

"One thing i know is that Nigerians are desperate people". Why are you talking like that about your own people ?

freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:26:01 AM

dont think you are gonna have anyone here who take you serious
shohelalam

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:49:38 PM

I just started a billion dollar project on bitcoin in my country Nigeria, if you wanna know about it or partner with us you can reply this post or pm me thanks

You Just Post about Billion Dollar Project. But you don't post any details about project. every on asked to post about project details but you can not post any information, details. When you start ? How many people with your project?

So Please you give us information project details to know about your project and thinking about this.

We hope your project is good and every on profitable form here.

Thank you.
sameer dadarwal

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:37:38 AM

I' having a friend from Nigeria. They are good people with very friendly nature. Now we talk about the billion dollar project. It seems to be interesting. I'm very excited to listen about this project. Will you please tell me more about this project.
hidetoshi

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:39:02 AM

i bet he has billioner grandfather and he can't withdraw money from goverment.

Would his grandfather be the famous price of Nigeria?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: