Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Billion dollar project  (Read 6802 times)
daggny_taggart

Activity: 896
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

Tell us all about your billion dollar project! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:27:12 AM

I just started a billion dollar project on bitcoin in my country Nigeria, if you wanna know about it or partner with us you can reply this post or pm me thanks

Yeah sure. A billionaire who joins a signature campaign to earn some extra change for coffee..

Look i understand you are trying to work and make a living. Just make sure you do not do it at the expense of tricking/misleading other people.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Bytextech

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:41:04 AM

The best way to start project in Negeria, is to incorporate in Singapore, or Switzerland and move there with entire team.
Otherwise only few will send pennies to ico prince.
Negative country image works unfortunately for legal and white hat projects.
Run a poll here to find if the project may have a chance to get funded.

Take care.

Sheldoor

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

i wonder why a billionaire has to use bitcointalk to find partners and investors?
Hm.. and of couse he want that we become billionairs too Roll Eyes
ok, to be honest: tell about it then everybody can decide
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

He uses an interesting title "billion dollar project" to get people interested
but there is no detailed explanation about the project.
Should the explanation of the project be open and transparent not only through the pm.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:05:22 PM

No offense but isn't that a great deal of money compared to the gross national product there? I only bring this up because if that's your native country you could do a great amount of change and good with in your own country by simply investing it right there. maybe your project is doing that very thing, I just see that amount of money if it's legitimate as being a very powerful force with in your country.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:00:17 PM

it is 4 months since start the project
so how does it going? Huh
minobia

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:40:46 AM

I just started a billion dollar project on bitcoin in my country Nigeria, if you wanna know about it or partner with us you can reply this post or pm me thanks

Please provide more info about the project, be transparent.
ezehy2014 (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:23:51 PM

One thing i know is that Nigerians are desperate people and they can do more than expected once something good is shown to them, last two months it was recorded that a company produced 10 very expensive cars and 8 of it are in Nigeria already, Back to what am trying to say, must nigerias have heard about bitcoin but have been asking one question since, which is: How can i spend it here in Nigeria.
So i started a project where Nigerians can buy bitcoin atm, pos and also sell their stuff in exchange for bitcoin, project was lauched 3 days ago and we alredy have 60 persons requesting for the bitcoin atm card, so am looking for partner or sponsor who can make this company a big one

Many company dont sell bitcoin atm card to Nigerians because our government will fight against it, but if the government sees someone in the country selling it, we would only be told to pay tax which am ready to do.
This project is not just for Nigerians but the whole african countrys, we also carryout bitcoin-cash transfer where by anyone in acountry can transfer cash to another person through making use of bitcoin,, you can also sell your goods and services for bitcoin, just like olx etc
All we are looking for is partners that can assist us financially to make this project reach more persons in Africa.

From my calculations, if this project is advertised well in Nigeria, the value of btc should hit 3000$ this year and about 5000$ next year

I believe in your project. Its a good one. But Nigeria is still so ignorant about cryptocurrency. The are still illiterate about it. I think you should start with simple awareness in schools first. The have not reach to even go sophisticated about atm. Trust me. But am interested to talk with you. so how do i reach you. Pm me.

Yes,  I have tried my best in doing this,  now I sell up to 40k$ per day in Nigeria
ezehy2014 (OP)

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:25:42 PM

No offense but isn't that a great deal of money compared to the gross national product there? I only bring this up because if that's your native country you could do a great amount of change and good with in your own country by simply investing it right there. maybe your project is doing that very thing, I just see that amount of money if it's legitimate as being a very powerful force with in your country.
The project will be carried out in Nigeria,  but the fund to make it go far is the issue,  cause it's harder to do publicity over here
Firza076

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

What a special project. Who is not interested? I am also interested if I can do it I would want it. Is that true that happened. But unfortunately I am still a beginner and must be very difficult project.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

Hope you have core and sub core team with you, if you guys are still developing on your project, Don't hesitate to PM me. i'm expecting good about this billion Project. hope you have enough budget for the campaign.
truthstalker

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

I would like to learn a little more about your project. Now that you are a few months in I would like to know how its going and maybe some problems you have faced during the time.
icekream

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:01:54 AM

Can you count me in? I'm also a Nigerian
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:43:20 PM

If you talking about a Billion dollar project,it will have been nice to have a well constructive plans stated here,.
In terms of what you have done in the past
Clear objectives of what you want to acheieve and the problem you want to solve.
No one will take you serious, without all this.
Take note
Zyekad

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:08:33 PM

/begin sarcasm

Does it involve my sending a few thousand dollars to then receive billions in return from the prince that is no longer able to set foot in the country?  If so count me in!

/end sarcasm
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:08:06 PM

/begin sarcasm

Does it involve my sending a few thousand dollars to then receive billions in return from the prince that is no longer able to set foot in the country?  If so count me in!

/end sarcasm

I do not know if I should believe in his project, I often do not have the impression of projects that value their own. "billion," I really do not like this word.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:43:21 AM

I do know many people are becoming aware about cryptocurrencies in Africa and Nigeria in particular. 1 billion is what many people we like to find out the plan and for you to asure them if this project is going to be successful. I will advise that you should published your plan and if possible make available your white papers so that we would understand you very well. I will also advise you that you should mainly focus your fund raising on your country men as there are a lot of bitcoin's Enthusiasts in Nigeria and if you project and Idea is ok then expect many to pick interest on it.
Suzobo

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

i bet he has billioner grandfather and he can't withdraw money from goverment.
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

I'll be surprised if we dont start to see phishing emails about this soon...

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: