Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAAH Beta - Jan 16 2020 - Final Holder Airdrop (Third)  (Read 26313 times)
flitreque

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:21:45 AM

this  coin  is  what?  need more info?
WAAH (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

Logo Contest is On - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1897525.msg18835076#msg18835076

Pre-Contest Signature Campaign is Live - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1897548.0

Signature Contest is Live - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1897575.msg18835478#msg18835478

Please Don't PM me.
Tasunko

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

This is my favorite coin.  Wink
Good and active  dev team, big community. Nice whitepaper.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

sva_h4cky0

Activity: 308

onore dikeido

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

lol i forgot my waves in exchange  Grin Grin Grin
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:46:09 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 10:53:43 AM by GreenMatrix

TUTORIAL

How to download, create address, send and receive, trade on DEX using WAVES Liteclient.

1- Download WavesLite App on Chrome store:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm

2- Create your wallet:

Open the App downloaded on your browser and click on New Account.(you must click on extensions in your Chrome browser)

3- Read the Notice and click on I understand:

4- a)Copy in a safe place the Wallet Seed: Is the seed that you will need to have access to your wallet and your tokens.Yo will have access to your wallet on your PC or on your mobile with that seed.Is the only way to recover your account.

b)Type the name of your wallet and a strong password.

c)Click on Register.

5- If you still don´t have waves on your wallet you can buy it on exchanges like Bittrex or with the same Decentralized Exchange(DEX) that you will find in your LiteClientApp

a) Link to Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES (you must create an account on the Exchange)
Once you buyed your waves on the exchanges you can send the tokens to your Waves wallet address.

6- Once you have waves in your wallet you can send it to another address by clicking on SEND

You can buy it with your credit card too by clicking on DEPOSIT

7- If you have BTC you can send to your wallet by clicking on DEPOSIT

You must send your BTC to the address that appears on the new window:

Waves Platform is using a Gateway to recieve your BTC on your Waves wallet.

Once you have your BTC you can buy Waves with the Decentralized Exchange that you have on your LiteClientApp:

Click on the 3th Icon

You can buy and sell too, another tokens that are running on the Waves Platform:

8- Click and Type the tokens that you want to buy or sell:

9- Account Info Backup:

Is very important to have a backup saved of your wallet:

Click on the 1ST Icon on the top right corner:

Copy your Backup on a safe place:

Many new features will come on the next releases.

Hope that helps!

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:06:38 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 12:18:44 PM by jc12345

What does the ratio 1:2 mean during the next drop? Will >75k holders receive 1 coin for every 2 coins held or 2 coins for every 1 coin held?
GolumDeMort

Activity: 672
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:01:00 PM

Hello. Translation reserve completed. I completely translated the topic into Russian. I am ready to update it in time. Will you allow me to open a topic for Russian people?
WAAH (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:52:30 PM

Tutorial 'How to download, create address, send and receive, trade on DEX using WAVES Liteclient'.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1891652.msg18835964#msg18835964

Excellent Work GreeMatrix. This is what I requested. Thanks for the work. You reserve 25K WAAH. PM me your WAVES Address. I will send on May 7th 2017 with the second airdrop. You will also reserve bonus 25K. So, total 50K.

What does the ratio 1:2 mean during the next drop? Will >75k holders receive 1 coin for every 2 coins held or 2 coins for every 1 coin held?

1:2 means 2 WAAH tokens for 1 WAAH you hold.

Hello. Translation reserve completed. I completely translated the topic into Russian. I am ready to update it in time. Will you allow me to open a topic for Russian people?
[/quote]

I didn't say there is a Translation Campaign. Translation campaign will start once beta launch is done. Please wait for June 7th. Thanks for your work. Just save your translation somewhere. I will PM you later.

Right now, withdrawing Pre-Contest Signature Campaign.

GreenMatrix

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

Tutorial 'How to download, create address, send and receive, trade on DEX using WAVES Liteclient'.

Excellent Work GreeMatrix. This is what I requested. Thanks for the work. You reserve 25K WAAH. PM me your WAVES Address. I will send on May 7th 2017 with the second airdrop. You will also reserve bonus 25K. So, total 50K.

I didn't say there is a Translation Campaign. Translation campaign will start once beta launch is done. Please wait for June 7th. Thanks for your work. Just save your translation somewhere. I will PM you later.

[/quote]
No problem WAAH. A pleasure to help the community. Keep up the good work!
GreenMatrix

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

WAAH: Second and third link not working.
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
WAAH (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:37:56 PM

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

I don't know why it is not available for view. I will contact any moderator and confirm what is not good about that. I don't think, there is any violation of rules. I will update more later. Thanks.
GreenMatrix

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:45:08 PM

I don't know why it is not available for view. I will contact any moderator and confirm what is not good about that. I don't think, there is any violation of rules. I will update more later. Thanks.
Ok great. Yes better ask the moderator.
jeeb

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:29:10 PM

Very good project, hoping to succeed

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
GolumDeMort

Activity: 672
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:04:37 AM

[/quote]

Ok. I saved the translation and will update. Save the reserve.
I'm waiting for your message. Thanks.
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:54:16 AM

my suggest to make better discussion,i really appreciate if dev make channel/group on telegram.thanks
trouser_cough

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:12:42 PM

Hi guys,

Does anybody know if you will still receive these WAAH tokens, (and others) if you have leased out all of your Waves tokens?
Zggdrasil

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:18:44 PM

I'm late for the airdrop? Is there another or only in another life? Grin
The minimum amount of WAVES in the wallet must be 0.01? Does this guarantee participation?

Next drop on 7 May, but you can receive WAAH only if hold WAAH, not WAVE as first time.
1:1 WAAH for < 75k and 2:1 WAAH for > 75k
younglee21

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

Reserved this thread.
WAAH (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:37:20 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 03:47:45 PM by WAAH

Significant changes coming to Coin Distribution.

WAAH has decided to call off campaigns until June 7 2017. Campaigns will be fully paid in bitcoin.

Only 50 Million (5%) will be reserved for WAAHSwap distribution.

The first Airdrop was 150 Million. Next 150 Million+ will be distributed on May 7 2017.

A bitcointalk giveaway is planned for 1000 users. More information will be announced later.

Website will be up on May 21, 2017. A signature campaign will start on May 21, 2017. The campaign is processed through the website.

After May 7, 2017 - Airdrop, there are 3 more airdrops to WAAH holders before June 7 2017. May 14, 21 and 28. As WAAH is distributed using different ratio, airdrop ratio of others will be calculated later. The remaining 650 Million will be distributed on the 3 airdrops for WAAH holders.

WAAH visuals will be shown slowly after May 21, 2017.

if you have WAAH in multiple addresses, combine it into one. If it calculates above 75k you will receive double the amount as planned.

WAAHMaster :

WAAHMaster will be introduced after June 7, 2017.  A WAVES address can become a WAAHMaster address once the address has 1 M tokens and above. Token Age is used to rank the WAAHMaster addresses. Top ranking addresses receive higher bonus. Token Age is calculated from May 7, 2017.

WAAH is being traded on WAVES DEX as WAAH/WAVES and WAAH/Bitcoin pairs. I said "WAAH is starting from Nothing". It doesn't mean WAAH is a 20 satoshi token. Why don't you wait for June 7, 2017, only 4 weeks to go. It's upto you.

I will update the ANN post with detailed information later. Keep Watching.

GreenMatrix

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:46:50 PM

Significant changes coming to Coin Distribution.

WAAH has decided to call off campaigns until June 7 2017. Campaigns will be fully paid in bitcoin.

Only 50 Million (5%) will be reserved for WAAHSwap distribution.

The first Airdrop was 150 Million. Next 150 Million+ will be distributed on May 7 2017.

A bitcointalk giveaway is planned for 1000 users. More information will be announced later.

Website will be up on May 21, 2017. A signature campaign will start on May 21, 2017. The campaign is processed through the website.

After May 7, 2017 - Airdrop, there are 3 more airdrops to WAAH holders before June 7 2017. May 14, 21 and 28. As WAAH is distributed using different ratio, airdrop ratio of others will be calculated later. The remaining 650 Million will be distributed on the 3 airdrops for WAAH holders.

WAAH visuals will be shown slowly after May 21, 2017.

if you have WAAH in multiple addresses, combine it into one. If it calculates above 75k you will receive double the amount as planned.

WAAHMaster :

WAAHMaster will be introduced after June 7, 2017.  A WAVES address can become a WAAHMaster address once the address has 1 M tokens and above. Token Age is used to rank the WAAHMaster addresses. Top ranking addresses receive higher bonus. Token Age is calculated from May 7, 2017.

WAAH is being traded on WAVES DEX as WAAH/WAVES and WAAH/Bitcoin pairs. I said "WAAH is starting from Nothing". It doesn't mean WAAH is a 20 satoshi token. Why don't you wait for June 7, 2017, only 4 weeks to go. It's upto you.

I will update the ANN post with detailed information later. Keep Watching.

Many thanks for the info! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: