Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the fair price for the most undervalued coin of the moment? (list)  (Read 12707 times)
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:38:15 AM

What happened in march? all the coins mentionned here started going up in march.

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:39:40 AM

Probably the same as "what coins do you invest in" topic, because you invest in what you think are undervalued coins Cheesy So i am just going to drop some here: Iconomi -> nice development, expected to hit $1 soon, Ark -> also a great coin with lots of perspective features, Darcrus -> actually more like a stock, and it is on about 102 th place on coinmarketcap, so there is a lot of room to progress.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:41:35 AM

I think its byteball, and factom
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

I think the first three that comes to my mind are these ; pivx, 1stblood, 1xfc. Those are the three ones I have invested so far considering they are “small” compared to some of the bigger guns in altcoin community, there was this coin I couldn’t find, I read somewhere it was a coin backed by a production of some element the owners of the coin was promising, that seemed like a great idea but I couldn't find it ever again.

clockuniverse
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

I'm obviously biased because I head up The Terracoin Foundation, but I think that Terracoin is way way under valued right now.

We are working on adding DASH's decentralized governance and masternodes, updating the website, and creating guides for new users.

Once we have the decentralized governance working the first proposal will be to take 50% of the budgeting allotment to pay the core team members.  This works out to be around 4000 TRC per month for full time members, which means to pay people at their market value TRC would need to be worth around $1 USD.  It is currently worth $.015 USD.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

mining_spaceship

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

There are many altcoins that bring innovative features, but at the moment it will be difficult to find some underpriced, mainly due to the fact that most cryptocurrencies have already been pumped.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:23:19 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 03:48:44 AM by yelllowsin

XVC: new team of developers, 1.6 million market cap, zero time transactions (instant transactions), Blended transactions (good level of anonymity),most coins have already been mined, has 3 layers of security (masternodes, pow and pos), is listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. The moment Polo enables the wallet the price might increase as people will be able to withdraw their coins from the exchange and run more masternodes. New Electrum Gui wallet about to be released aswell.

Obs: you can buy and withdraw the coins at Bittrex as they have the wallet enabled on their exchange.
johnwhitestar (OP)

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:52:26 PM

XVC: new team of developers, 1.6 million market cap, zero time transactions (instant transactions), Blended transactions (good level of anonymity),most coins have already been mined, has 3 layers of security (masternodes, pow and pos), is listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. The moment Polo enables the wallet the price might increase as people will be able to withdraw their coins from the exchange. New Electrum Gui wallet about to be released aswell.

Obs: you can buy and withdraw the coins at Bittrex as they have the wallet enabled on their exchange.
Very interesting! What would be the right price for this coin?

yelllowsin

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:46:42 AM

XVC: new team of developers, 1.6 million market cap, zero time transactions (instant transactions), Blended transactions (good level of anonymity),most coins have already been mined, has 3 layers of security (masternodes, pow and pos), is listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. The moment Polo enables the wallet the price might increase as people will be able to withdraw their coins from the exchange. New Electrum Gui wallet about to be released aswell.

Between 10 to 20 million dollars would be a reasonable marketcap. But as it has masternodes, it could go anywhere in price. Right now only ~0.85 BTC to run a masternode on Vcash network.
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:20:26 AM

Well, I came a little late to this thread but... It appears the correct answer was: all of them were under valued. Look at all that green.

Look into the eyes.
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:24:48 AM

Imagine a coin that is only a week old, NO ICO, No Mining, NO POS, NO premine, completely new consensus system using static nodes that can't be hacked as they are offline, and uses Cord system unique to Crypto. So basically the technology just as great as IOTA and its less than 2million market cap.

Then thats XBY. XtraBytes.

Do your own research on it you won't regret it.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:07:39 AM

STRAT is still undervalued, its market cap can be top 5, Stratis CEO's target is top 3, and have a competition against Ethereum. Stratis is the most profitable coin in 2016.
johnwhitestar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:42:16 PM

Between 10 to 20 million dollars would be a reasonable marketcap. But as it has masternodes, it could go anywhere in price. Right now only ~0.85 BTC to run a masternode on Vcash network.
So your price is about 1-2$, right?

johnwhitestar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

Imagine a coin that is only a week old, NO ICO, No Mining, NO POS, NO premine, completely new consensus system using static nodes that can't be hacked as they are offline, and uses Cord system unique to Crypto. So basically the technology just as great as IOTA and its less than 2million market cap.

Then thats XBY. XtraBytes.

Do your own research on it you won't regret it.
I'd like to put this coin into my list, would you please tell me the what is the price expectation do you have for this coin?

johnwhitestar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

STRAT is still undervalued, its market cap can be top 5, Stratis CEO's target is top 3, and have a competition against Ethereum. Stratis is the most profitable coin in 2016.
What price would you consider fair for this coin in the short/medium term?

johnwhitestar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:47:08 PM

Well, I came a little late to this thread but... It appears the correct answer was: all of them were under valued. Look at all that green.
It's never too late :-) You are welcome! And if you have a preferred coin to invest into please express your thought about what price should it have.

Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:01:50 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smartcoin/

10 cents

Because reasons.

Bitrated user: Mick.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

STILL wbb

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
SirBroth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:18:13 PM

why wbb ?
Zggdrasil

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

For me is NEM,XRP and maybe GNT, watching this one for some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: