Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this forum as a mirror of society  (Read 2629 times)
ohmannomma (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:22:03 PM

apparently in this forum there is somebody who has the right to delete other member's post and to refuse to delete abusive and defacing posts against other members and their initiatives. exactly how it happens in society, where if you know somebody you can jump the queue.
fair enough, just dont take them too seriously, here and there.
life is miserable in the abuse of 'power'. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:23:39 PM

apparently in this forum there is somebody who has the right to delete other member's post and refusing to delete abusive and defacing posts. exactly how it happens in society, where if you know somebody you can jump the queue.
life is miserable in the abuse of power.

Our beloved admin and his knights are often benevolent, but I too have been victim of random post deletion.

Anyway, the difference is, I can choose to stop using the forum if I don't like how it's run.  I can't tell Obobo to fuck off (actually I can, I just can't expect him to listen.)

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:25:52 PM

apparently in this forum there is somebody who has the right to delete other member's post and refusing to delete abusive and defacing posts. exactly how it happens in society, where if you know somebody you can jump the queue.

Our beloved admin and his knights are often benevolent, but I too have been victim of random post deletion.

Anyway, the difference is, I can choose to stop using the forum if I don't like how it's run.  I can't tell Obobo to fuck off (actually I can, I just can't expect him to listen.)

this claims to be a public place. if it is a private one, they should close it down. anyway, im no asslicker, infact i dont let anybody lick my ass too. raised finger is the answer.
and if knights are knight, they should have some honor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 07:27:10 PM

apparently in this forum there is somebody who has the right to delete other member's post and to refuse to delete abusive and defacing posts against other members and their initiatives. exactly how it happens in society, where if you know somebody you can jump the queue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_property

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_property

Learn the difference. Wink

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:28:55 PM

this claims to be a public place. if it is a private one, they should close it down. anyway, im no asslicker, infact i dont let anybody lick my ass too. raised finger is the answer.

It's a public forum, but it's privately owned.  Just like you can go to a park and use it, but you can't build a house on it (without permission.)

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:31:01 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

i'm ready to learn the difference, even if doesnt apply to what i'm saying.
the rule for a forum should be 'stupid is who the stupid does', and you can't misjudge when words are there written.
and i've seen my little thread hijacked by a sort of children mafia, who even posted private info about my strawman. filthy.
if you want to get my point.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 07:31:30 PM

It's a public forum, but it's privately owned.  Just like you can go to a park and use it, but you can't build a house on it (without permission.)

More like how you can't go into a McDonalds and shit on the table.

If you're using the default theme, under "more options" when you create a thread is a check box marked "Self moderated." That homesteads that thread as yours, and the mods will leave you alone there, and you can delete any posts you like.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:33:29 PM

yea, i dont shit on macdonalds tables (but you should, if you keep on eating their diarrhea).
what made you think so?

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:35:37 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_property

i would love to appreciate how do you apply those definitions to the situation that i outlined. if you knew that democracy you think coming from the greek 'people' is actually a demo-cracy (like a demo song or demo software) you would see no difference between it and private property anyway.
it's not because one doesnt post for some years that he must be pushed down by a lot of bullshit by a 'hero member' (sic!)

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 07:36:27 PM

yea, i dont shit on macdonalds tables (but you should, if you keep on eating their diarrhea).
what made you think so?
You seem to be complaining about being kicked out after having done so.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:39:12 PM

It's a public forum, but it's privately owned.  Just like you can go to a park and use it, but you can't build a house on it (without permission.)

what made you think so?
You seem to be complaining about being kicked out after having done so.

noo.. again.. you misunderstood. i didnt shit on no tables. i was eating at my table and a couple of regular idiots came and shit on my table. i understand they ate too much dhiarrea, probably, poor things. but the knights should be honorable. and the owner should have kicked them out, but sadly he dirtied his hand and cleaned off their shit, blaming it on me.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:40:33 PM

noo.. again.. you misunderstood. i didnt shit on no tables. i was eating at my table and a couple of regular idiots came and shit on my table. i understand they ate too much dhiarrea, probably, poor things. but the knights should be honorable. and the owner should have kicked them out.

Can you quote the deleted post and insert it here?  It's hard to make judgment without it Tongue

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 07:41:21 PM

noo.. again.. you misunderstood. i didnt shit on no tables. i was eating at my table and a couple of regular idiots came and shit on my table. i understand they ate too much dhiarrea, probably, poor things. but the knights should be honorable. and the owner should have kicked them out.

Can you quote the deleted post and insert it here?  It's hard to make judgment without it Tongue

Beat me to it. A link to the thread would be nice, as well.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:42:14 PM

look for the threads about the bitcoinmuseum.com . it's just a little thing, nothing new, but a couple on envious regulars came and shit on my table, and i couldnt even defend myself as they deserved.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:44:27 PM

This forum is privately owned.
This forum is not a democracy.
This forum does not have unlimited freedom of speech.
This forum is not is not a place where you shit.

If you don't like it: fuck off, no one forces you to stay.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:45:05 PM

look what this idiot wrote, after he called me a scammer in thread i opened, and i proved him wrong:

greyhawk
Re: bitcoin museum
April 26, 2013, 10:19:52 AM

Reply with quote  #20
Quote from: ohmannomma on April 26, 2013, 09:22:35 AM
Quote from: greyhawk on April 26, 2013, 09:04:11 AM
Pretty sure you got scammed, dude.

why you say so? are you another delusional kind of guy? i'm not impressed by the number of your posts and I tell you that you are WRONG. happy? are you a friend of that one that licks his tit?

Ah, yes, it seems indeed you do not know me, "bernie" aka "emi" aka Christian B of Brescia, Italy.

Let me tell you what I am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPmtf4udRE

he googled my name, what a scientist, and he even mentioned my wife's name - the cocksucker, pardon.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:46:40 PM

This forum is privately owned.
This forum is not a democracy.
This forum does not have unlimited freedom of speech.
This forum is not is not a place where you shit.

If you don't like it: fuck off, no one forces you to stay.

good way of proceedings. well, im gonna stay, in and out. my choice. i claim respect even in private places. if you dont, be ready to be kicked out from where you dont have a mafia status.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 07:50:03 PM

From the looks of this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181278.0

You got called on suspicious business practices, and proceeded to defend yourself by shitting on the table. I'm afraid to ask what got deleted, based on what's still there.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:57:32 PM

You got called on suspicious business practices, and proceeded to defend yourself by shitting on the table. I'm afraid to ask what got deleted, based on what's still there.

there was no suspicious behavior, i clarified that i was reachable via email. when i prove that turd wrong with my presence and the will to reply to the accusations (we had - and might still have - technincal problems with bitpay changing his payment variables, it can happen to everybody) affirming that im not a scammer in that initiative, the turd defaced my thread mentioning not only my name, but also something else kind of private in collusion with the other one who's got the avatar that lick his tits (unwatchable).
there was no reason to do so, but then i understood that the one licking is tit is involved in a copy of my idea, not that i give too much, but i understood why they took my to that point. shit eaters, pardon.
so i just thanked him in his tread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=186851.0
but my messages have been cleaned up. that didnt happened to their message, that are still on what at the end supposed to be MY table, my thread.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:58:35 PM

omfg, OP is tarded.

@OP: yes, you got called a scammer. and yes, greyhawk is right in doing so, based on experience of new and "untrusted" members of this forum. and no, a person that are a scammer would most likely behave like you did. a honest and intelligent person would not rage over being accused of scamming on this forum.

my analysis of your behavior is that you are irrational and unstable and very likely to be a scammer.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: