Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcointalk Account is worth ?  (Read 1700 times)
vbitexchange (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:42:08 AM

I am looking to buy 1 full member account here but want to know that its allowed here ? and anyone can recover account if he sold for me ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:02:28 AM

I am looking to buy 1 full member account here but want to know that its allowed here ? and anyone can recover account if he sold for me ?

First of all, i want you to know that buying and selling of this forum account is not encouraged.

To know the price of any bitcointalk.org account is simple, just visit https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info and it will display the account informations including the worth.
It is possible for the original account owner to get it back especially it the one you bought does not have any signed messagge.

I hope this helps.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:10:37 AM

Indirectly I will say allowed , but here I would like to tell you that it is not profitable for you to buy any high rank account , the Reason behind this is that if you buy any high rank account then surely you will use that account for the signature camapagin earning , if you will do the same then surely you will get banned for 7-14 days because here we have the platform to share our thoughts and help each other with knowledge .
so here you just need to grow your own account and wait for the 2-3 months for the Account to rank up , if you will get better knowledge in this time interval then you can do your work in this forum in better for the earnings purpose , so think twice before to buy Any account .
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

Technically it's allowed.  If you actually do it though, the chances are that you will get negative trust (and if people find out which account you bought, that will as well).

Account selling encourages spam and it really isn't the best road to go down, even though admittedly there's zero chance of you getting banned for it.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:23:41 AM

Even if you got to buy an account, what can you do?? Apply to signature campaigns??
It is better to understand the forum and it's sections and build your profile with time. That will be better than buying an account and get banned for reasons you might not know yet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:46:29 AM

Before I heard the staff and the trusted members who could you a red mark dont mind. Now they are rather strict because of all the spamming and the scamming going on in BCT.
vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 09:53:06 AM

First of all, i want you to know that buying and selling of this forum account is not encouraged.

To know the price of any bitcointalk.org account is simple, just visit https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info and it will display the account informations including the worth.
It is possible for the original account owner to get it back especially it the one you bought does not have any signed messagge.

I hope this helps.

what is signed message sir ?

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:02:27 AM

I hope this helps.

what is signed message sir ?
Signed message is the proof that you own the address you're using. Thus if someone selling accounts without signed message there's big possiblities that the account sold was hacked account and there's a chance that the owner of this account show's up and claimed that the account was hacked indeed and showing those signed message from him and claimed that he own the account then he can get the account back.

So if someone wants to buy he/she must ask if the account has signed message, if yes, then seller must include those signed message to sell. So the new owner of the account can claim that the account was originally from him.

But from what others telling you on the first posts, account buying/selling is not prohibited but they are discouraged on this forum. So beware because if some of DT members knows that the account was sold account, then they can tagged the account was sold then the account will be useless for signature campaigns
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

the first before buy muct check quality post, blacklist SMAS or nort because if baned SMAS you can't join again in signature campaign payment use bitcoin, and then is good use reputable escrow in process transaction
vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 02:37:17 PM

the first before buy muct check quality post, blacklist SMAS or nort because if baned SMAS you can't join again in signature campaign payment use bitcoin, and then is good use reputable escrow in process transaction
what is SMAS bro and how to check that ?

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

what is SMAS bro and how to check that ?
The full meaning of SMAS is Signature Managers Against Spam and you can see the link at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545652.0 however since the list is quite long you can rely on the site like https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info because it also tells you whether the account is SMAS banned or not though i do not know how reliable that can be.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

Yes it's allowed. Yes they could potentially recover it back (especially if you didn't have them sign a message from an old staked address). It's frowned upon because it encourages spamming and scamming.

Is it worth it? Not in my opinion.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

While it is legal to buy an account here, for me it is not a good way to build up a good account. As much as possible you should work for it from the starting rank going up. I'm not fond of using other's account and makes me uncomfortable so if I will buy an account, it will be just like that. I'm not against you from buying the account but consider the consequences and the impact it will bring as you use that certain account since most of the people in the the community doesn't encouraged this kind of transactions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vbitexchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

While it is legal to buy an account here, for me it is not a good way to build up a good account. As much as possible you should work for it from the starting rank going up. I'm not fond of using other's account and makes me uncomfortable so if I will buy an account, it will be just like that. I'm not against you from buying the account but consider the consequences and the impact it will bring as you use that certain account since most of the people in the the community doesn't encouraged this kind of transactions.
can you tell me what is sign process for taking acc from him carefully ?

Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

can you tell me what is sign process for taking acc from him carefully ?

It would be best to check out How to sign a message?! because it goes over lots of different popular wallets. Make sure you confirm that the signature is genuine and always have them include today's date. If they can't sign a message from an old address that they used in the past then it's probably hacked. There have been a huge amount of bitcointalk accounts hacked in the last while.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:24:43 PM

Unless he is the original of the account and you don't have proofs of account selling,he can.That barely happens though.You need to check the signed messages and make sure the account is clean of all scams/hacks before buying it.Having said that,it is not endorsed on the forum.Some DT members might tag the account as a bought account which reduces it's credibility.

To know the price of any bitcointalk.org account is simple, just visit https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info and it

That is not true.The website's algorithm is not accurate when it comes  to judging the post quality or the accounts worth.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

If you want to buy account only to participate in signature campaign, then I say it's not worth to buy account. By seeing your posts on this thread, it looks like that you don't have much knowledge. If you will buy Full Member account and then you will post questions like a newbie - then DT members may tag your account as bought and mostly signature campaigns won't accept you.
It's better to grow your rank, gain knowledge and then join signature campaigns.
and anyone can recover account if he sold for me ?
If you will change email and password of account, there will be almost no way to recover that account.

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:53:52 AM

You already have a scam accusation posted regarding your service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890800.msg18782595#msg18782595
Not a good idea to buy a account as you are on the verge of getting a negative trust anytime soon.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

You already have a scam accusation posted regarding your service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890800.msg18782595#msg18782595
Not a good idea to buy a account as you are on the verge of getting a negative trust anytime soon.
Good find. Now we know what's the reason why OP want to buy an account, he want to dissapear with his old account and use new account when his old account get -ve trust.

and anyone can recover account if he sold for me ?
The seller could recover his account when he sold his account to you, as soon as the seller gets your money, he will send a message to admins and pretending his account get hacked and he could get his account back from buyer.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:07:40 AM

There's a lot of account farmers out there and by now you might have received a PM from one of those farmers. Just stay in the forum, no need to buy aged account as those accounts already have history regardless if its bad or not, its still something that the account will carry while the account is active in the forum, so better stay and wait till your account ranked up to your desired position.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: