Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198664 times)
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

12 mil $ - max cap. Is it will be given some min time for ICO. For example - 12 mil $ but not less then 3hours for ICO?

What for? Target is to collect 12 mil. No matter how fast.

Being greedy so much popular these days, people are hesitating while they see "low" hardcap  Wink
coteng2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected.I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:17:01 PM

Guys If You Receive An Email From Slack About CoinDash Whitelist/ICO IGNORE IT!!!

We never sent such mail!

Beware of scammers, slack channels are plagued by these fake MEW links atm.

CoinDash HQ, can you please tell, is there a specific gas price and limit restrictions in your ICO smart contract?

Yes, the slack is good platform to talk about something instantly, but we should be very very careful to the cheaters, any address other then the one on the official website is fake!

Now began just an epidemic of fake accounts that are trying to send out their addresses to confiding users. People, be vigilant, trust only information from the official website.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Myr

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:33:59 PM

Guys If You Receive An Email From Slack About CoinDash Whitelist/ICO IGNORE IT!!!

We never sent such mail!

CoinDash HQ, can you please tell, is there a specific gas price and limit restrictions in your ICO smart contract?

Yes, the slack is good platform to talk about something instantly, but we should be very very careful to the cheaters, any address other then the one on the official website is fake!

Now began just an epidemic of fake accounts that are trying to send out their addresses to confiding users. People, be vigilant, trust only information from the official website.

It's like an epidemic, every promising project is trying to fake scammers. Forgery of sites, phishing mailings, with false addresses, it is necessary to be very attentive.
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:05:36 PM

CoinDash weekly update - July 9th

Hello CoinDashers!

Only a week to go until our Token Sale opening shot, as we approach it, more important information will be released. This weekly update includes most of the recent development so let’s get to it!

Early birds Bonus rates revealed - As done almost in all Token Sales, we at CoinDash would also like to reward our early contributors. Those who wish to join and participate our Token Sale immediately after it starts and for the duration of the first day will receive a bonus on their contribution. The idea behind the bonus is to incentivise and reward those who make the first move and show their support for CoinDash by taking part in the Token Sale on its initiation. And so, the bonus rates that will be given during or Token Sale:

First day bonus - 30%

First week bonus - 20%

Second week bonus - 10%

Rest of the Token Sale period bonus - 0%

CDT sale price - As of now, only 1 piece is missing and that is the CDT/ETH price. Since we are offering 500,000,000 CDT Tokens in return for a Maximum of $12,000,000 in ETH equivalent, assuming the Token sale will reach the designated cap, each CDT will be valued at $0.032 however with the 30% bonus on first day contributions, the effective token price will be only 0.024$. Due to the fact the sale is conducted using ETH only, the CDT/ETH price is yet to be known. In order to mitigate ETH price volatility risk we will set the ETH price 2 days before the Token Sale according to CoinMarketCap ETH price average. official ETH price announcement will be delivered accordingly 2 days before the sale.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

12 mil $ - max cap. Is it will be given some min time for ICO. For example - 12 mil $ but not less then 3hours for ICO?

lol, how is that even possible?  You can't put the blockchain on pause.  You snooze you lose.  That's how it works for ICO's.  Set your alarms!
phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

Hello, I want to reserve in Vietnamese. How can I do that??
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

Hello, I want to reserve in Vietnamese. How can I do that??

Go to marketplace there is thread to deal with every type of bounty campaign. I am not sure if someone already has reserved this language or not yet better go there and do some search little. This way you will come to know about other section of the this thread too. Anyway is good for your knowledge.
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:36:40 PM

We never sent such mail!

It's like an epidemic, every promising project is trying to fake scammers. Forgery of sites, phishing mailings, with false addresses, it is necessary to be very attentive.

Blockchain will help get rid of scammers. But this is a long process. Years will pass.
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

CoinDash weekly update - July 9th

Hello CoinDashers!

Only a week to go until our Token Sale opening shot, as we approach it, more important information will be released. This weekly update includes most of the recent development so let’s get to it!

Early birds Bonus rates revealed - As done almost in all Token Sales, we at CoinDash would also like to reward our early contributors. Those who wish to join and participate our Token Sale immediately after it starts and for the duration of the first day will receive a bonus on their contribution. The idea behind the bonus is to incentivise and reward those who make the first move and show their support for CoinDash by taking part in the Token Sale on its initiation. And so, the bonus rates that will be given during or Token Sale:

First day bonus - 30%

First week bonus - 20%

Second week bonus - 10%

Rest of the Token Sale period bonus - 0%

CDT sale price - As of now, only 1 piece is missing and that is the CDT/ETH price. Since we are offering 500,000,000 CDT Tokens in return for a Maximum of $12,000,000 in ETH equivalent, assuming the Token sale will reach the designated cap, each CDT will be valued at $0.032 however with the 30% bonus on first day contributions, the effective token price will be only 0.024$. Due to the fact the sale is conducted using ETH only, the CDT/ETH price is yet to be known. In order to mitigate ETH price volatility risk we will set the ETH price 2 days before the Token Sale according to CoinMarketCap ETH price average. official ETH price announcement will be delivered accordingly 2 days before the sale.
First day of opening of investor get 30%
Wait let alone buy soon!
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:09:17 PM

What for? Target is to collect 12 mil. No matter how fast.

Being greedy so much popular these days, people are hesitating while they see "low" hardcap  Wink
I don't agree, when you see low hardcap, that means the team aren't greedy and the potential growth is better.
Some ICOs collected much more money, but the price has dropped after the ICO.
Zorik

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:55:55 PM

the ICO market is so bad now!
a lots of people are willing to buy some old coin in the market!
Polo is also mostly old coins, people mostly buy there, but recently a lot of people came to bittrex, because there are a lot of new coins. Can coindash get on polo, and they will start adding new coins.
Holess

Activity: 714
Merit: 316

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:00:41 PM

the ICO market is so bad now!
a lots of people are willing to buy some old coin in the market!
Polo is also mostly old coins, people mostly buy there, but recently a lot of people came to bittrex, because there are a lot of new coins. Can coindash get on polo, and they will start adding new coins.

BitTrex has very nice tools in terms of usage, but the volume is suffering. polo has high volume and standard features. i think BitTrex will soon reach high volumes.

C                ▄███▄
               ▐█████▌
  ▄███▄         ▀███▀        ▄███▄
 ▐█████▌   ▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████▌
  ▀██████▄███▀▀       ▀▀█████████▀
      ▀████▀             ▀████
      ▐██▌    ██     ██    ▐███▄▄
      ███   ▄▄ ██▀▀▀██ ▄▄   █████▌
 ▄███▄██▌  ▐▌   ██▀██  ▌▐▌  ▐██▀▀
▐████████   ▀▀   ███   ▀▀   ███▌
 ▀███▀▀██▌                 ▐████▄███▄
       ▐███▄▄           ▄▄██▀ ▀██████▌