Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌟 [GLO] 🌟 PoW/PoS 🌟 GlobusCoin 🌟  (Read 4664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

Dev,

In the announcement is says GlobusCoin on Youbit it says GkobusCoin (with a K), is this a mistake or am I missing something?

What is the plan for this coin?

This coin is DEAD from the start I mined on day 1 thats it.... everything is dead, the coin is worth like 0.00000001

Why doesn't Yobit delist it?
last block as far as I can tell is: Fri May 19 16:17:14 2017

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

Dev,

In the announcement is says GlobusCoin on Youbit it says GkobusCoin (with a K), is this a mistake or am I missing something?

This coin is DEAD from the start I mined on day 1 thats it.... everything is dead, the coin is worth like 0.00000001

Maybe someone brings it from the dead.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:04:45 PM

Dev,

Maybe someone brings it from the dead.
That would be awesome, Ill  keep my wallet running just in case I have 20000 glo so.... I just staked a little good thing I didn't keep going waste my time and money lol

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:18:53 PM

I'm still pretty new here guys, and I'm trying to put this together.  Why would I want to invest in a coin with an 18 percent pre-mine?  I'm being serious because I see a lot of trollish activity on here.  Is it a valid investment or not?  What is stopping the dev and the miners to dump there coins on the market through a thin sell book and crash the price to 1 sat.

Someone in a Slack put me up on this coin and invested quite significantly.  I'm just curious WHY this would be a good purchase for me?  Sell me on this guys.  It's a legitimate question.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:26:13 PM

I'm still pretty new here guys, and I'm trying to put this together.  Why would I want to invest in a coin with an 18 percent pre-mine?  I'm being serious because I see a lot of trollish activity on here.  Is it a valid investment or not?  What is stopping the dev and the miners to dump there coins on the market through a thin sell book and crash the price to 1 sat.

Someone in a Slack put me up on this coin and invested quite significantly.  I'm just curious WHY this would be a good purchase for me?  Sell me on this guys.  It's a legitimate question.

>>Someone in a Slack put me up on this coin and invested quite significantly.  I'm just curious WHY this would be a good purchase for me?  Sell me on this guys.  It's a legitimate question.

Dude they are looking for suckers not someone asking intelligent questions, how dare you?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:49:08 PM

4.8 billion coins and you haven't even told us how many you have for the premine ? It just says 1 block was premine but not how many coins in that block ? Get rich quick scheme ? Whst you using the premine for then ?

Oh 18% premine. Wtf is the point ? You will own all coins all the time and be staking them 100x faster then anyone could ever mine them. Ridiculous !!
Nordak01

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

Any NODES?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: