Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150267 times)
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:26:26 PM

Does your computer needs to run 24/7?

Thanks!!
\\The wallet needs to be synced and online with near 24/7 uptime.  There's some small allowances for brief disconnections (think rebooting or resetting your modem) but generally yes.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:40:54 PM

a question i have 15k condensate Rain how long should it take to get stakes? i have the wallet over 1 week running and got nothing i need to buy more? thanks
Hi! Have you already encrypted and unlocked your wallet? because you need to do that so you can stake and make your staking weight go up.

I started with about the same amount as you do. And that's how I did to my wallet. Then in about 3 to 4 days I receive earnings. Now, I have bought and added more RAIN and my earning RAINs are doing good.

you want to say that we need to encrypt wallet for staking?
I have few wallets without encrypt and need for unlock just default settings, and works fine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 11:54:22 PM

RAIN is doing great, keep it up guys Cheesy

Are there ongoing negotiations with bigger exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex? Happy to be on board since 90 sat.

our team reached out to bittrex multiple times, to no avail.  They're missing out for sure Tongue

That's a shame dev but hopefully one day soon Bittrex will see the potential that Rain has to offer and yes right now they are missing out on all these trades that are going on right now. I think also that if people can get in contact and ask Bittrex to add Rain it could help as then they would see a lot more demand to add the coin. Great to see Rain holding steady while almost all Alts are in the red.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nekohachicoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I say Hello :)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:02:48 AM

I want more rain to fall! !
I expect it!!

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:02:55 AM

a question i have 15k condensate Rain how long should it take to get stakes? i have the wallet over 1 week running and got nothing i need to buy more? thanks
Hi! Have you already encrypted and unlocked your wallet? because you need to do that so you can stake and make your staking weight go up.

I started with about the same amount as you do. And that's how I did to my wallet. Then in about 3 to 4 days I receive earnings. Now, I have bought and added more RAIN and my earning RAINs are doing good.

you want to say that we need to encrypt wallet for staking?
I have few wallets without encrypt and need for unlock just default settings, and works fine.
Is not this we do when staking PoS coins in our own desktop wallets? That we should encrypt then unlock it.
It's for your coins' additional security and for them to start staking. This I do to all PoS coins' wallets that I have and currently staking.
If you will not unlock your wallet, then no staking will ever happen and you will be just wasting time having your wallet and computer running 24/7.
Somebody else, please correct me if I am wrong.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

I expect it!!
Yes. I want more RAIN too. But I'm not sure when again.
Minutes ago I received two stake rewards in just a span of 18 minutes Grin
RAIN is so cool! I love it. Let it RAIN more Cool
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:13:11 AM

I expect it!!
Yes. I want more RAIN too. But I'm not sure when again.
Minutes ago I received two stake rewards in just a span of 18 minutes Grin
RAIN is so cool! I love it. Let it RAIN more Cool

I also received some Rain not long ago even though it was only a small amount 11 coins but I was happy to get some Rain. This is why I love this coin so much as anyone can earn some Rain with any amount of coins, of course the more someone owns and stake the better but we all have a chance to earn something. This is why we are seeing Rain holding strong in the marketplace because people want to hold and stake their coins and not just dump them, also new people coming in want to be apart of the action so they are also helping to keep the price steady. Like I have been saying it won't be long before we see 1k sats here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Andrian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Into every life a little RAIN must fall 💦💦💦
vamos1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:21:39 PM

Is there a way to stake on the pi?
bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

Devs said in slack they're working on roadmap and teased the idea of masternodes when a couple people brought it up. Might be in roadmap

That's interesting as RAIN doesn't really need masternodes in my opinion as I think we actually earn more from these random stakes then a masternode would. I'm happy to hear that the dev is working on the roadmap but not sure about RAIN having masternodes at this stage as they seem to be used just for hype and to pump up the coins price which as people can see we didn't need that to get the price to where it currently is as people see the value in RAIn and it's random staking feature.

but without that it's just a normal coin, at least give this coin something else, otherwise people will lose motivation in the end, and will die one day, you need to build some services if you don't want to add other features, or what about anonimity? or a new features?

I agree that right now Rain just a normal coin so that is why I think the dev is releasing a roadmap soon so lets just see what he has planned for Rain. What ever the dev decides to do moving forward I'll support him 100%.

Masternodes have certainly become the buzzword in 2017 as new members with btc join the crypto community space but the reality is a decent staking coin provides what an investor is looking for just fine. I try to spread the word as best I can but newbies are very much hung up on masternodes currently which is reflected in the price drive of those masternoding coins in my humble opinion.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:54:45 PM

Devs said in slack they're working on roadmap and teased the idea of masternodes when a couple people brought it up. Might be in roadmap

That's interesting as RAIN doesn't really need masternodes in my opinion as I think we actually earn more from these random stakes then a masternode would. I'm happy to hear that the dev is working on the roadmap but not sure about RAIN having masternodes at this stage as they seem to be used just for hype and to pump up the coins price which as people can see we didn't need that to get the price to where it currently is as people see the value in RAIn and it's random staking feature.

but without that it's just a normal coin, at least give this coin something else, otherwise people will lose motivation in the end, and will die one day, you need to build some services if you don't want to add other features, or what about anonimity? or a new features?

I agree that right now Rain just a normal coin so that is why I think the dev is releasing a roadmap soon so lets just see what he has planned for Rain. What ever the dev decides to do moving forward I'll support him 100%.

Masternodes have certainly become the buzzword in 2017 as new members with btc join the crypto community space but the reality is a decent staking coin provides what an investor is looking for just fine. I try to spread the word as best I can but newbies are very much hung up on masternodes currently which is reflected in the price drive of those masternoding coins in my humble opinion.

I agree with you mate as masternodes is all the rage right now and in my opinion is just all hype. Like I have said Rain doesn't really need to have masternodes as the random staking rewards are just as good as having masternodes, if not better. I agree that a lot of newbies are attracted to the masternodes concept but they are really missing out here as Rain is one of the best staking coins that is profitable. I also try my best to spread the word on social media and I have had some luck and bringing in a few people to Rain, we just need to keep promoting and spreading the word about this awesome coin while we wait for the dev to release the whitepaper.

Al_WaySlate

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

About staking...

I experimented a couple weeks with 5x 10k stacksize and must say it works pretty damn well.
The nice little cloud guesses I get a fresh shower every 4-8hours. But usually it is like AT LEAST once a day.
So be patient,....It’s an estimate and those are always off.
The amount of coins that shower down on me is always different, but almost every time more than 300RAIN.
I even had couple 600+ rain down on me.
The 1 stack in my wallet that is 1.5k , usually stakes between 50 - 150rain and it’s frequency is a lot lower too ofcourse.

Hope this info gives the new ones more or less an idea.
This doesn’t mean it will work the same for anyone else.

GL & And let it Rain...

Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:28:03 AM

Looking forward to some more updates and what this coin will hold for the future!! Great work so far staking this as much as possible!!
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

Okay now I found out I am automatically given the same amount of BCH as I have BTC holdings. I didn't really expect it, I was like OMG, August 1st was a blessing in disguise after all. So now I will hold half of BCH and will sell the other half for BTC, to which in turn I will buy more RAIN as I love staking my RAINs. The more RAIN I will have, the more chance I will receive staking rewards.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:03:24 AM

Okay now I found out I am automatically given the same amount of BCH as I have BTC holdings. I didn't really expect it, I was like OMG, August 1st was a blessing in disguise after all. So now I will hold half of BCH and will sell the other half for BTC, to which in turn I will buy more RAIN as I love staking my RAINs. The more RAIN I will have, the more chance I will receive staking rewards.

That's a good plan you have and a great way to help build on your Rain stack and in turn earn you more staking rewards.

I've been telling as many people as I can about Rain as in my opinion its the best staking coin right now with no masternodes and now is a great time to get in as the price has dipped a little and is still under 1k sats.

bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:36:21 AM

I agree with you mate as masternodes is all the rage right now and in my opinion is just all hype. Like I have said Rain doesn't really need to have masternodes as the random staking rewards are just as good as having masternodes, if not better. I agree that a lot of newbies are attracted to the masternodes concept but they are really missing out here as Rain is one of the best staking coins that is profitable. I also try my best to spread the word on social media and I have had some luck and bringing in a few people to Rain, we just need to keep promoting and spreading the word about this awesome coin while we wait for the dev to release the whitepaper.

Amen brother. I can pitch rain better to my experienced colleagues(3 or more years in crypto) if the top end of Rain/Condensate wallet holdings weren't so top heavy but that's the first thing I would look at as they will too.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

Amen brother. I can pitch rain better to my experienced colleagues(3 or more years in crypto) if the top end of Rain/Condensate wallet holdings weren't so top heavy but that's the first thing I would look at as they will too.

the dev didnt just want to do "masternodes" the comunity asked for it dozen times he was thinking about it, finally he agreed its a good concept and he could even see it in the future used for weather analysis and envionmental issues, this guy is brilliant
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:39:26 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 05:58:16 PM by Rumhurius

Yeah we got the most savage and likeable Dev in Cryptosphere right here.

He is one of us + some xtra Vodka.
Just loving that Guy !

Also more than pleased with my Rain Holdings.
Good shit.

All hail savy DEV !

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:46:05 PM

the dev didnt just want to do "masternodes" the comunity asked for it dozen times he was thinking about it, finally he agreed its a good concept and he could even see it in the future used for weather analysis and envionmental issues, this guy is brilliant

Well like I did say in a previous post that if the dev does release masternodes that I'll be happy to support it. Yes I think it would be a good concept in the future as Rain progresses along.

@bluehorseshoe

Yeah I know what you mean as I am not having much luck talking to newbies about Rain as they are more interested in masternodes coins right now, I agree about the top wallet holdings but I think we should be okay.

rdivi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:13:09 PM

Well like I did say in a previous post that if the dev does release masternodes that I'll be happy to support it. Yes I think it would be a good concept in the future as Rain progresses along.

@bluehorseshoe

Yeah I know what you mean as I am not having much luck talking to newbies about Rain as they are more interested in masternodes coins right now, I agree about the top wallet holdings but I think we should be okay.

Isn't the top wallet burned? Makes things a little more balanced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: