Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:37:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like the weekly TILT rewards be given based on player balance or rake ranking?
Player balance - 21 (72.4%)
Rake ranking - 8 (27.6%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!)  (Read 40966 times)
megatilt (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:23:37 AM

What is the bitTILT to TILT exchange rate?

Can rakeback be moved back to 100%, might encourage more players to play?

1 bitTILT = 1 TILT

Omura

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:30:06 AM

Thanks for the info

If there is a vote, I vote to stay at 100%

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
    |⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 01:32:58 AM

Thanks for the info

If there is a vote, I vote to stay at 100%

it will be 100% but sometime in the future, it would be reduced. but not anytime soon.

SnixPoker

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

SNIX

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:34:51 AM

i have not yet changed the rakeback to 80%. that was i think a proposal to be discussed by the community first. it is still 100% and nothing will change without proper consultation with the community and the proper announcement and it must have at least 2 weeks notice before it is implemented.

Misunderstanding - updated

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 02:17:23 AM

In light with the recent events there are things i want to change.

Every week, we give players a total of 1,262,500 TILT to up to 100 players depending on the ranking.

I propose that starting week 9, the 1,262,500 TILT will instead be distributed in a proportional manner to all players with balances in the poker room just like how 1M EVO is distributed every Sunday.

This means that every player with a balance in the poker room will get a portion of:
1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT
Depending on how much is in the account of each player.

This way, there will be more demand for TILT as simply having more TILT will get you more in the future.
I believe this will reduce collusion. Any player will not be pressured to play on a table he is not comfortable.
You can start playing heads up if you want to be sure you are not being cheated.
You can stop playing and still be rewarded weekly.

I will implement it starting next week for week 9 and it will go on until week 54, unless there is a strong opposition from the community.
Let's start discussing.

mineforme

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:00:51 AM

In light with the recent events there are things i want to change.

Every week, we give players a total of 1,262,500 TILT to up to 100 players depending on the ranking.

I propose that starting week 9, the 1,262,500 TILT will instead be distributed in a proportional manner to all players with balances in the poker room just like how 1M EVO is distributed every Sunday.

This means that every player with a balance in the poker room will get a portion of:
1,000,000 EVO
1,262,500 TILT
Depending on how much is in the account of each player.

This way, there will be more demand for TILT as simply having more TILT will get you more in the future.
I believe this will reduce collusion. Any player will not be pressured to play on a table he is not comfortable.
You can start playing heads up if you want to be sure you are not being cheated.
You can stop playing and still be rewarded weekly.

I will implement it starting next week for week 9 and it will go on until week 54, unless there is a strong opposition from the community.
Let's start discussing.

I like the idea.  Would also generate more interest in mining tilt and holding it at the poker site.  It can be difficult to find any players willing to risk their tilt in the ring games typically to even get a rake back ranking.  Question?  What is the current percentage the rake is set for?  Is the rake in line with other poker sites?  I usually don't pay attention and figure it is what it is.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:14:29 AM

I have disabled buenaobra and janzvill and also including benedicto. buenaobra started the day with more than 150k chips and when i was about to disable his account, it only has only 100+ chips. i'm making further traces.

Good job megatilt! But as you can see, I am a step ahead.  Thanks to newbies like benedicto, I have already cashed out.  I think the important question is, will all the other players be able to cash out as well?  Until this gets into the exchange, this coin's value doesn't mean a sh*t.  
This event also exposes the fact that this is under a totalitarian control and not decentralized.  The royal admin can just ban your account and your chips kapoof just like that.  Look at poor benedicto.  At least for my case and janzvill's they tried their best and wasted time to gather "evidences".  Lol!  Gotta grab some more popcorn!

Good riddance, angleshooter.

On sunday, the chips of benedicto, janzvill, buenaobra including their weekly rewards will be sent to jamesong's account and i leave it up to him who to share it with.
It's unfortunate that my countrymen did this. I'm ashamed of this disgraceful act to try to game the system to gain any unfair advantage.

You should indeed be ashamed! I bet you cannot give a substantial reason for banning our accounts even up to this point.  There are those who made disputes for us that you just dismissed.  For all we know, these witch hunters are your cohorts.  Beware, legit players! After some time that you already have a big stash, those finger-pointing, pathetic excuse for poker players will come for you too and boom!  At the end of the day, megatilt and his cohorts corner the supply.  Well played!

Yeah this royal admin can just ban your account and your chips. Remember jamesong called me with "mental situation" earlier and now i will give him all your chips. This was supposed to be fun. But people like you....so obvious. I am trying my best to honor those who play here fairly. Remember from the start until this point, I never asked for anything. I spent a lot, I give my time. That was my part to honor the players. The honest ones. My name is not confidential. Ask around about me in the local poker community. You will know. Unfortunately you are anonymous. And I hope you remain anonymous. If you have the slightest idea who I am....

It doesn't really matter to me who you give the chips to or whatever you plan to do with it. Smiley  Thank you for this response.  Just proves my point further.  Thank you for trying your best to honor fair play.  I won't try to make disputes or whatsoever to the so called "evidences" of the one you also called a "mental situation" because they were already mentioned by others (unless you accuse them also of being colluders/alt accounts).  I am just thinking why the change of heart to the "mental situation" guy?  Cheesy  And yeah, I plan to remain anonymous.  No disrespect but I don't have time to look you up so you can just tell us who you are?  Anyway, privacy doesn't seem to be a huge thing for you (since you are already known as you've said).

I was just about to ask why I am unable to get into the megatilt website then I saw this. I am being banned from the website preventing me from accessing my chips which I bought from buenaobra. Who said that trade of chips is not allowed here? Why are you taking these chips which I bought? Who are you to ban people here for having cash to buy somebody elses chips?!! It's not my fault if buenaobra really cheated.  How was I supposed to know that when we transacted?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:23:19 AM

I have disabled buenaobra and janzvill and also including benedicto. buenaobra started the day with more than 150k chips and when i was about to disable his account, it only has only 100+ chips. i'm making further traces.

Good job megatilt! But as you can see, I am a step ahead.  Thanks to newbies like benedicto, I have already cashed out.  I think the important question is, will all the other players be able to cash out as well?  Until this gets into the exchange, this coin's value doesn't mean a sh*t.   
This event also exposes the fact that this is under a totalitarian control and not decentralized.  The royal admin can just ban your account and your chips kapoof just like that.  Look at poor benedicto.  At least for my case and janzvill's they tried their best and wasted time to gather "evidences".  Lol!  Gotta grab some more popcorn!

On sunday, the chips of benedicto, janzvill, buenaobra including their weekly rewards will be sent to jamesong's account and i leave it up to him who to share it with.
It's unfortunate that my countrymen did this. I'm ashamed of this disgraceful act to try to game the system to gain any unfair advantage.

You should indeed be ashamed! I bet you cannot give a substantial reason for banning our accounts even up to this point.  There are those who made disputes for us that you just dismissed.  For all we know, these witch hunters are your cohorts.  Beware, legit players! After some time that you already have a big stash, those finger-pointing, pathetic excuse for poker players will come for you too and boom!  At the end of the day, megatilt and his cohorts corner the supply.  Well played!

Yeah this royal admin can just ban your account and your chips. Remember jamesong called me with "mental situation" earlier and now i will give him all your chips. This was supposed to be fun. But people like you....so obvious. I am trying my best to honor those who play here fairly. Remember from the start until this point, I never asked for anything. I spent a lot, I give my time. That was my part to honor the players. The honest ones. My name is not confidential. Ask around about me in the local poker community. You will know. Unfortunately you are anonymous. And I hope you remain anonymous. If you have the slightest idea who I am....

It doesn't really matter to me who you give the chips to or whatever you plan to do with it. Smiley  Thank you for this response.  Just proves my point further.  Thank you for trying your best to honor fair play.  I won't try to make disputes or whatsoever to the so called "evidences" of the one you also called a "mental situation" because they were already mentioned by others (unless you accuse them also of being colluders/alt accounts).  I am just thinking why the change of heart to the "mental situation" guy?  Cheesy  And yeah, I plan to remain anonymous.  No disrespect but I don't have time to look you up so you can just tell us who you are?  Anyway, privacy doesn't seem to be a huge thing for you (since you are already known as you've said).

I was just about to ask why I am unable to get into the megatilt website then I saw this. I am being banned from the website preventing me from accessing my chips which I bought from buenaobra. Who said that trade of chips is not allowed here? Why are you taking these chips which I bought? Who are you to ban people here for having cash to buy somebody elses chips?!!

Really "cash to buy someone else's chips"?
Even pokerstars would confiscate chips received from illegal transfers, didn't you know that?
I'm sure buenaobra is one step ahead so ask him.
Mga pinoy nga naman oh.
Kahit saan, kahit kailan.

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:43:32 AM

Magandang umaga mga katoto! Bagong bago ako dito sa bitcoin, inimbitahan ako ng isang kaibigang nais magbigay ng tulong. Sana matulungan nyo rin ako at mabigyan ng magandang mga tips patungkol sa bitcoin.

Mabuhay po kayong lahat!

User Benedictonathan
ORA ET LABORA

Injustice
Dissatisfied
Complaint

Biased towards specific countries
why is it?
Are they all the same person?
I will carefully observe from now
benedictonathan

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:49:17 AM

Good job megatilt! But as you can see, I am a step ahead.  Thanks to newbies like benedicto, I have already cashed out.  I think the important question is, will all the other players be able to cash out as well?  Until this gets into the exchange, this coin's value doesn't mean a sh*t.   
This event also exposes the fact that this is under a totalitarian control and not decentralized.  The royal admin can just ban your account and your chips kapoof just like that.  Look at poor benedicto.  At least for my case and janzvill's they tried their best and wasted time to gather "evidences".  Lol!  Gotta grab some more popcorn!

I was just about to ask why I am unable to get into the megatilt website then I saw this. I am being banned from the website preventing me from accessing my chips which I bought from buenaobra. Who said that trade of chips is not allowed here? Why are you taking these chips which I bought? Who are you to ban people here for having cash to buy somebody elses chips?!!

Even pokerstars would confiscate chips received from illegal transfers, didn't you know that?
Mga pinoy nga naman oh.

So my account is still banned? Buenaobra is not responding.    How is it an illegal transfer?  If I knew, I would not have transacted with him.  I feel I was scammed.  Disappointed with Buenaobra for the transaction as it was indeed an angle shot but you don't have anything to protect those who purchase your coin? And the action you will take is banning the purchaser who did it in good faith?  It doesn't look right.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
,████P                                                                     `Y███

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

Magandang umaga mga katoto! Bagong bago ako dito sa bitcoin, inimbitahan ako ng isang kaibigang nais magbigay ng tulong. Sana matulungan nyo rin ako at mabigyan ng magandang mga tips patungkol sa bitcoin.

Mabuhay po kayong lahat!

User Benedictonathan
ORA ET LABORA

Injustice
Dissatisfied
Complaints

why is it?

they are from my country.
i have an idea how they work.
they will always try to angleshoot.
not sure if only one person.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:53:58 AM

If you don't want to get scammed, trade with people you personally know.
Or trade at the Evolution Decentralized Exchange.

Caveat emptor.

benedictonathan

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 04:56:14 AM

Mga pinoy nga naman oh.

So my account is still banned? Buenaobra is not responding.    How is it an illegal transfer?  If I knew, I would not have transacted with him.  I feel I was scammed.  Disappointed with Buenaobra for the transaction as it was indeed an angle shot but you don't have anything to protect those who purchase your coin? And the action you will take is banning the purchaser who did it in good faith?  It doesn't look right.

Mabuhay po kayong lahat!

User Benedictonathan
ORA ET LABORA

Injustice
Dissatisfied
Complaints

why is it?

Caveat emptor.

Your Evo dex is p2p as well.  I don't know personally all of the people there even you.  What makes my purchase from Buenaobra different?  To cut to the chase, you will just suspend someone's account and take all their purchased chips because you deem it is an illegal transfer?  You did not even listen to my plea.  Mga pinoy nga naman.  Kahit saan, kahit kailan

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:08:45 AM

Mga pinoy nga naman oh.

Mabuhay po kayong lahat!

User Benedictonathan
ORA ET LABORA

Injustice
Dissatisfied
Complaints

why is it?

Caveat emptor.

Your Evo dex is p2p as well.  I don't know personally all of the people there even you.  What makes my purchase from Buenaobra different?  To cut to the chase, you will just suspend someone's account and take all their purchased chips because you deem it is an illegal transfer?  You did not even listen to my plea.  Mga pinoy nga naman.  Kahit saan, kahit kailan

I wont listen to you until you give me the name of buenaobra.

benedictonathan

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:16:04 AM

Mga pinoy nga naman oh.

Mabuhay po kayong lahat!

User Benedictonathan
ORA ET LABORA

Injustice
Dissatisfied
Complaints

why is it?

Caveat emptor.

I wont listen to you until you give me the name of buenaobra.

Did you even read my responses?  I DON"T KNOW BUENAOBRA PERSONALLY so how can I give you his name?  This is turning out to be hopeless.  I just wish people in here see what's going on.  Megatilt taking anyone's chips because he says it's from an illegal transfer without due process.  Looks like a SCAM to me.  I am done with this campaign! People be aware, your chips are not safe.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███

INVEST NOW

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

Did you even read my responses?  I DON"T KNOW BUENAOBRA PERSONALLY so how can I give you his name?  This is turning out to be hopeless.  I just wish people in here see what's going on.  Megatilt taking anyone's chips because he says it's from an illegal transfer without due process.  Looks like a SCAM to me.  I am done with this campaign! People be aware, your chips are not safe.

so you just bought blindly from someone you don`t really know?
did you check his status on bitcointalk here?his acct status is "newbies"
why didn`t you use escrow?
why you created an acct at a poker site but never participate(i never saw your id there) any games?

i beleive that you are beunaobra though i don`t have evedence to proof it,but if you are not then just take this as a lesson and becareful next time before rush in to buy from someone else.
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:53:42 AM

so you just bought blindly from someone you don`t really know?
did you check his status on bitcointalk here?his acct status is "newbies"
why didn`t you use escrow?
why you created an acct at a poker site but never participate(i never saw your id there) any games?

i beleive that you are beunaobra though i don`t have evedence to proof it,but if you are not then just take this as a lesson and becareful next time before rush in to buy from someone else.

my thoughts exacly. this is so obvious. this guy thinks "he is one step ahead". a little more push and i will put some resources to hunt these people down. i won't have a problem doing it.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

your chips are not safe if you are an angleshooter. yes, people, beware. look what happened to him.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:09:28 AM

Holding TILT in MegaTilt gives you weekly free EVO and next week, also weekly free TILT.
The best way to maximize your advantage is to use your EVO as collateral and borrow bitTILT and exchange your bitTILT for real TILT with me.
If you don't want to borrow bitTILT, you can sell your EVO for bitTILT.

The point is, more TILT gets more TILT.
Also, remember, when borrowing bitTILT, your EVO will be locked as collateral until you repay what you borrow.

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

Holding TILT in MegaTilt gives you weekly free EVO and next week, also weekly free TILT.
The best way to maximize your advantage is to use your EVO as collateral and borrow bitTILT and exchange your bitTILT for real TILT with me.
If you don't want to borrow bitTILT, you can sell your EVO for bitTILT.

The point is, more TILT gets more TILT.
Also, remember, when borrowing bitTILT, your EVO will be locked as collateral until you repay what you borrow.

I don't like this change. When you have a rake race you encourage people to play more. This way, some people could just log in once a week play one hand and get an even bigger portion of the chips then they do today. It would no doubt benefit me as i am one of the biggest holders now, but i dont think its good long term.

I would rather change the rake payouts to more progressive payouts that really reward those who actually play. If you contribute 15% of the total rake you get 15% of the rewards for that week. 0,01% of the total rake gives 0,01% of the reward. That would be fair, and that would encourage more action at the cash tables.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: