Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 |ANN| MYSTERIUM NETWORK - Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|  (Read 127328 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:32:18 PM

I also prefer proper update on all communication channels. Even bad news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

Any news on mysterium? I think they need to do more public work... we want to hear news about development on the project...

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:59:23 PM

Theyre too busy with their development hiatus (aka sippin on margaritas at an island resort thanks to the millions made from ICO) to give a sh*t about updates right now. Hopefully they return. Or they're doing this on purpose for it to dump hard and get some cheap along with whales they might be working with. Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but do you realize how easy it is to control the price of a coin if you're a dev and also take advantage of this control? You can accumulate and then hype up some update anytime you feel content.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
MysteriumSadBoy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

Theyre too busy with their development hiatus (aka sippin on margaritas at an island resort thanks to the millions made from ICO) to give a sh*t about updates right now. Hopefully they return. Or they're doing this on purpose for it to dump hard and get some cheap along with whales they might be working with. Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but do you realize how easy it is to control the price of a coin if you're a dev and also take advantage of this control? You can accumulate and then hype up some update anytime you feel content.

That's it!
Before the ICO they had all the time to hype. Now, as they get their money, they have no more time. This is really not fair!
Look at Tenx ICO. Before, during and after the ICO, their PR is always the same with very active support and updates on their social media.
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:03:40 AM

Win some lose some. First coin I am down on this year.. 55% too.. Hopefully it comes back. It was a brilliant concept. Missed the ICo and bought on Bittrex. Should have waited 3 days. Kicking myself.
CheapVccSeller

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:29:41 PM

Didn't expect to coin to keep going down this much
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

this is a great idea; sorry that devs sound like college freshmen, complaining here on the forums that investors aren't cutting them enough slack.  not a good sign.

might still buy in if it drops to $10mil market cap

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
tomwest

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:35:31 AM

according to the huge money crowdfound, team have to have pr manager or smth. "slacking" with team is NOT an official way to communicate IMHO, slack is for ppl who want to know more.

CHIMAERA TWITTER | TELEGRAM | SLACK | THREAD | WHITE PAPER
| TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM | DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES |
ICO PRE-SALE STARTS 23 OCTOBER @ 2PM UTC
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

for those who don't know berlin is an excellent startup hub and germany is bitcoin friendly. the lisk team was looking for the best place for months and then they decided on berlin.

apart from that, im interested in investing but first i want to understand something.

in tor you have relay nodes and exit nodes which are a bit riskier because your ip is visible. is it the same in myst? i read the whitepaper but didn't understand.

if you always need to show your ip wouldn't that be a bit dangerous? i like tor because you can run a non-exit node with the same benefits (none lol).
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:05:43 AM

I just noticed the price is below ICO? Or did I read that wrong ?
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

for those who don't know berlin is an excellent startup hub and germany is bitcoin friendly. the lisk team was looking for the best place for months and then they decided on berlin.

apart from that, im interested in investing but first i want to understand something.

in tor you have relay nodes and exit nodes which are a bit riskier because your ip is visible. is it the same in myst? i read the whitepaper but didn't understand.

if you always need to show your ip wouldn't that be a bit dangerous? i like tor because you can run a non-exit node with the same benefits (none lol).

If your running a  MYSTERIUM  node are a tor node you better as hell know what your doing .Your legally responsible for whatever a person uses your connection for .If the police kicked down your door an your explanation was i was trying to get  MYSTERIUM coins aint going to help you.

If your planning to one you need ae ISP provider don't know who you are a computer that cant get track to you and a ip that cant get tracked back to you either  ..Basically  a internet connection and  computer  you ONLY USE for MYSTERIUM  NOTHING ELSE .IF anything is connected to you real  name/address you cant run one.Also you can only run it for a limited time before you have to get rid of everything 3-6 months tops.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

I just noticed the price is below ICO? Or did I read that wrong ?

I'm afraid you read this right. The prob is the devs decided to take a couple months off, so the prices might fall even more and depending on whether or not you think they might return, you can take the risk and buy some for a mid-lomg term hold.

ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

That's it!
Before the ICO they had all the time to hype. Now, as they get their money, they have no more time. This is really not fair!
Look at Tenx ICO. Before, during and after the ICO, their PR is always the same with very active support and updates on their social media.

You name sell your idea.

Any ico has the possibility to loss. face it
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:28:07 PM

If your running a  MYSTERIUM  node are a tor node you better as hell know what your doing .Your legally responsible for whatever a person uses your connection for .If the police kicked down your door an your explanation was i was trying to get  MYSTERIUM coins aint going to help you.

If your planning to one you need ae ISP provider don't know who you are a computer that cant get track to you and a ip that cant get tracked back to you either  ..Basically  a internet connection and  computer  you ONLY USE for MYSTERIUM  NOTHING ELSE .IF anything is connected to you real  name/address you cant run one.Also you can only run it for a limited time before you have to get rid of everything 3-6 months tops.

OK can you explain how you can find an IP that cannot be traced to you? some scenarios? otherwise i don't see anyone running this
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

So the OP account person logged in on July 2nd but hasn't made a post since June 5 after the ICO funds were distributed? How can you not even write one response to put a little bit of confidence into the market?

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
btsfreak

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

because they are busy running with the money Smiley
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

because they are busy running with the money Smiley

Cheesy

Price keeps decreasing, nobody talks, no cummunication. AFAIK no bounty distribution. It's weird  Undecided
Hope things will be better.
tex83rb

Activity: 606

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

jesus.... apparently was a good idea, but if there are the requirements to be safe for running into legal troubles.... too troubles to configure.

who in the earth will run these among private users? only professional ones that will do this professional way.

but of course the whole idea get so less diffusion .

is not like storj that is simply sharing storage space encrypted of course.

legal implications can be so much more here.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:03:22 PM

jesus.... apparently was a good idea, but if there are the requirements to be safe for running into legal troubles.... too troubles to configure.

who in the earth will run these among private users? only professional ones that will do this professional way.

but of course the whole idea get so less diffusion .

is not like storj that is simply sharing storage space encrypted of course.

legal implications can be so much more here.

So basically this project had no future to begin with?
What do you make of the dev team? Are they real or fake?

DJunchained

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:57:16 PM

Message from Robertas, the founder, today on Slack :

Hello all,

I understand some of you have purchased MYST at a higher price right after the token sale and I understand that current price is hurting you, all of you. It does't hurt me, because I don't have any tokens yet, so I guess I can't relate to your pain yet.

This will not be a full update, but just some of the information you asked for.

Pictures you requested - I am uploading few pictures from our team gathering, which happened during this weekend (I guess we are bad at bragging so this all happened without any noise)

Some of the agenda points were:

- researching where we can find best top management and developers, with best experience and for a sensible price. Berlin and Kiev - rated highest, Berlin for it's crypto community and it's experience accumulated from various industries and Kiev for it's large pool of incredible developers;

- Deciding an operation structure - enabling for rapid scaling;

- Debating what kind of organisational structure we want to build, This one is tough - because it must tick both boxes: be effective and aligned with open community standards at the same time;

- Forming some partnerships with existing leading VPN providers, and I have reason to believe - we might have some success there (no announcements yet);

- Setting product development priorities;

- Setting legal protection priorities (internally we call this development "Legal product" - because it will go hand in hand with product development).

Product. We will build it. Period.

It might take a bit more time to roll out our I'st version than I first expected, but it's still coming. You will start seeing github updates a bit more frequently from now. And once we are ready to scale the team - the speed will just keep on increasing.

Someone mentioned Augustas, that he is working on a different project - all I can say is "Thank you Augustas, your help was very valuable, especially prior to token sale". @gfdgdr432 - I don't see a reason for witch-hunt. Augustas is not scamming any of you, at least not with Mysterium, obviously I can't talk about any future projects he will be involved in. He did his work with us and he was very professional in it. We mutually agreed - that it's ok for him leave this project as his daily job, so he could work on his new ventures and that we will not see any conflict in it. Yes some help would have been appreciated, but definitely only voluntary - no pressure from us.

Token sales is a new concept, where a team of usually only few individuals suddenly get access to previously unimaginable amounts of funding, all of it dedicated to project development. This method suddenly opened doors for everyone to take part in project earliest stages, where previously only rich and powerful had access to.

This is a game changer on many fronts and it will test the system and it's actors. It will for sure test the projects, investors, market.

Interesting thing to note is that those few individuals trying to build a successful company - now bear responsibility against thousands of people who placed their money and trust into these projects. Someone might compare token sale to an IPO, yet what's often forgotten - is that token sales are handled by same few individuals without PR departments taking the load of answering thousands of questions, without organisational structure - enabling rapid scaling, without teams in place - able to handle increased workload. All is on the shoulders of those few individuals. 

In more traditional startup world - a startup would have a board member appointed by a VC and would deal with that person. You'd have a workshop or two during a course of the month, where you review results, set goals and then get back to work. Here we have almost 2000 people and many more in other channels. I admit - we were not prepared for this. Yes it's a shortcoming on our side, but we know about it - and will solve it (eventually).

You might say that we are stalling, but just like in washing your clothes - I don't usually report in every step, likewise we aren't in this process.

One thing is - we are definitely not gone and we will deliver. More on progress later, this was just a quick Sunday night update - it's passed midnight here.

Talk to you soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: