Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SECOND CHANCE 76 UNITS AVAILABLE - $6750  (Read 11015 times)
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:53:14 AM

I am waiting on Skype  Wink

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:56:11 AM

the reseller has not paid yet. However they have been invited to view machine and sign contract,

while the order is unpaid it is still being secured by the manufacturer (you can confirm this, just ask Ibelink)

we will not be sending any BTC until we have a signed contract, as of now I have an invite letter from the company and will be sent live updates as our reseller goes to china to complete this deal.

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:58:11 AM

the reseller has not paid yet. However they have been invited to view machine and sign contract,

while the order is unpaid it is still being secured by the manufacturer (you can confirm this, just ask Ibelink)

we will not be sending any BTC until we have a signed contract, as of now I have an invite letter from the company and will be sent live updates as our reseller goes to china to complete this deal.

That is what I thought.  I have a contract also and have been invited as well.  That means nothing until they pay.  I am betting they do not have enough funds to pay and them and them wanting to be private is always a Red Flag

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:12:01 AM

What are the terms once the contract is signed?  Payment in full?  50%?  When is the contract expected to be signed?  And what is the anticipated delivery date for these? 
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:29:38 AM

Put me down 1 for unit, please.
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:50:25 AM

Here is the bottom line.   The "Private Group" is trying to pull a fast one on the community.  Here is how it plays out.

76 units is "NOT" selling extra on top of 100.  That is complete bullshit.  They want YOU, the community, to take ALL of the risk.

The cost per unit is $4998 from the manufacturer.  I know because I have a contract.  That means they need $500,000, half now and half at shipping time.  So basically they need $250,000 as a down payment.  Here is where it gets interesting:

They charge $6750/unit.  They get YOU to put in half of that for 76 units.  Guess what:

$3375 * 76 = $256,500.  

So now 2 things can happen:

1 - They do not get delivered and everyone loses.  EXCEPT for the "Private Group" who invested ZERO dollars.

2 - They do get delivered and you pay the other half of your money which totals $256,500.  They get a FREE 24 Units and they took ZERO RISK with their money.

so THEY really DO NOT need you to buy 76 units, they need you to buy 100 units and they get 24 FREE

Good Luck

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:01:11 AM

What are the terms once the contract is signed?  Payment in full?  50%?  When is the contract expected to be signed?  And what is the anticipated delivery date for these? 

100% upfront to the manufacturer (I know everyone would prefer that)

beware of impersonators
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:05:28 AM

100% upfront to the manufacturer (I know everyone would prefer that)

Even better for the "Private Group"

-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:06:53 AM

Ya this sounds a little weird imo
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:08:48 AM

No doubt, now they want 100% of the cash upfront when iBelink only requires 50%.

Sequoia93

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:12:16 AM

Put me down for one.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

No doubt, now they want 100% of the cash upfront when iBelink only requires 50%.

guys guys guys listen,  I am doing my own due diligence to make sure no one here gets ripped off. Paying direct to the manufacturer (under the resellers order)

if I feel unsafe before the transaction takes place I will pull the plug. All buyers can do their own validation with me and the reseller once we reach the numbers.

Kilo is actually part of the reason we are in on this, its because he pulled out

beware of impersonators
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:22:33 AM

I pulled out of a Deal with buckrodgers and MindTrip I proceeded to pursue a deal without them because we were lied to by them.   I have informed Bittawn about our dealings with them and he has decided to turn his head and proceed.

I have evidence in emails and messages to back up what I am saying and will ask my friends that were also talking to them to tell their story as well.

Shame on you Bittawn.

Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:24:38 AM

I pulled out of a Deal with buckrodgers and MindTrip I proceeded to pursue a deal without them because we were lied to by them.   I have informed Bittawn about our dealings with them and he has decided to turn his head and proceed.

I have evidence in emails and messages to back up what I am saying and will ask my friends that were also talking to them to tell their story as well.

Shame on you Bittawn.

that's why I didn't get my call returned?  Huh
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:29:49 AM

Shame on you Bittawn.

how you dare come to my thread and tarnish my name, Shame on you.

Like I said, we are not transferring any btc until we all feel 100% safe.

OVER 120 UNITS ALREADY SECURED BY THIS RESELLER

beware of impersonators
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:30:43 AM

Shame on you Bittawn.

I think you need to elaborate before (76 * $6750USD =) $513 000 USD is exchanged between parties.
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:33:54 AM

Shame on you Bittawn.

I told you about this and you have decided to proceed -- PLEASE SHOW EVIDENCE WHERE 120 have been SECURED -- Does that mean Paid For? No, they have not paid as we found out earlier.  So they have an agreement only

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:34:36 AM

Why pay 100% upfront when they only ask for 50%?

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:35:04 AM

Shame on you Bittawn.

that's why I didn't get my call returned?  Huh

I am dealing with heaps of people here chan8, by the time I saw your message the last deal was over. apologies

beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:35:38 AM

Shame on you Bittawn.

I told you about this and you have decided to proceed -- PLEASE SHOW EVIDENCE WHERE 120 have been SECURED --

ASK THE MANUFACTURER YOURSELF

beware of impersonators
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: