Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SECOND CHANCE 76 UNITS AVAILABLE - $6750  (Read 11015 times)
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:21:37 AM

CAN SOMEONE JUST SPIT IT OUT, IS IT THE MANUFACTURER OR THIS SO CALLED "PRIVATE GROUP" THATS SHADY?

The "Private Group"  the manufacturer seems great

So why must you go through the 'private group' to deal with the manufacturer? Can a direct deal not be organised at the $4998 price?

Yes but it gets messy like this and the manufacturer does not want to do it.   Which is very smart

So how did the 2 users form this forum get the ability to broker a deal?

I am guessing this is how it went. Could be a long shot... lol

1. bittawm opened a thread of a new x11 miner at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888522.0 and try to get a group buy going because of a deadline.

2. The "Private Group" saw the thread and got interest.

3. "Private Group" decided to just sideline the group buy and contact manufacture and say can buy it all to grab it first and seal the deal (even though they can't pay for it all).

4. bittawm is now made aware from the manufacture that it is no longer available.

5. "Private Group" is now like, "OK, how we going pay for all of this, we got a good ass deal, worst case, we back out, doesn't matter, because we locked in a deal from any outsiders".

6. "Private Group" ponders, and saw a light bulb, "AHH HA, how about we start another group buy selling for higher cost to cover our cost!"

7. Now this is where we are at...

The end... LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:22:11 AM

Why every miner buying action has to be so god damn confusing, shady and full with mistery?

shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:40:43 AM

Why every miner buying action has to be so god damn confusing, shady and full with mistery?

maybe its confusing and shady because we are trying to get something we arent supposed to have yet, it takes that to get something only a reseller can obtain and afford in their position, if this gets pulled off and works and everyones happy then its worth the risk and the small premium on the price. Imagine how much the resellers will charge us in 3+ months...and no guarantee u wont miss out even then. Baikal and pinidea are prob worried bigtime when this order ships, well at least baikal..

mantor84

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:35:37 AM

sounds really strange...all of this.

I personally don't care if someone could get a benefit from such a big order.
But what I care is that everything is working smooth without additional risks.

I mean we all have a high risk level already.

The most confident way would be:

1. 50% direct payment , 50% on shipping
2. Shipping directly to his own address (at least to Bittawm)

We can't be 100% sure if thats all true..regarding that miner but to get additional risk with the privat reseller, 100% direct payment, additional stopover etc.. would be to much.
If it's possible to do it like that I'm willing to risk 1 Unit maybe, otherwise I need to think more carefully about this.

@Bittawm
   you've the closest contact to the manufactuere, could you get some infos regarding the CE-Marking?
   It's necessary to allow a legal import to germany.
fuzion1

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:05:08 AM

This whole thing sounds like a scam to me. I would not send anyone bitcoin without escrow on this deal. Even a "manufacturer". Be careful people.
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:11:19 AM

I still remember back when there was a group buy of the Avalon 6 Bitcoin miner and kilo17 bought enough where the seller BlockC (USA distributer for Avalon 6) let us piggyback on his discounts for more orders for ourselves and the group buy handler (philipma1957) paid directly to BlockC. Went sooo smoothly.

What safety net is there if Bittawm send funds to reseller instead of directly to the manufactuer?
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:53:10 AM

private sellers are well trusted forum members

the private sellers will be identified to buyers before sale

They are buckrodgers and Mindtrip.

I will contact iBelink about this thread right now.    DONE

Ok so can Buckrodgers or Mindtrip chime in and confirm this? That in itself seems like the best method of response right now for the community.

Kilo, I appreciate your diligence on getting these answers, I understand your intentions here are in an effort to protect everyone involved.

***Edited***

The community has been made aware.  If you are good with paying $6750 knowing that there is built in cost for others to get free miners, then no need continuing down the path of some massive expose' as you believe there is still value in that price.  

I, for one, will never look at a group buy the same again though.

This is an interesting perspective and if I understand correctly, here is how the math breaks down.

$5000 per miner x 100 miners = $500,000 + ? Shipping costs

$6750 per miner x 76 miners = $513,000

Scenario: So from here I see a potential scenario where someone arranges a private group buy for 100 units that they can't pay for. The facilitate this group buy by marking up the base cost of the miner to a higher dollar amount and only sell enough to cover the total cost of the purchase plus potential shipping costs for the 100 miners, in this scenario that is 76 miners. They then keep the remaining 24 miners for themselves.

I'm not saying that's what is happening here but it seems very questionable.

To be clear: I'm not pointing fingers or accusing anyone involved here. I just see what could be a potential questionable scenario.

If Buckrodgers and/or Mindtrip are indeed the private party facilitating this, can either of you please clarify?

I'm interested in one of these given some outstanding questions are answered; Thanks.
fuzion1

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

private sellers are well trusted forum members

the private sellers will be identified to buyers before sale

They are buckrodgers and Mindtrip.

I will contact iBelink about this thread right now.    DONE

Ok so can Buckrodgers or Mindtrip chime in and confirm this? That in itself seems like the best method of response right now for the community.

Kilo, I appreciate your diligence on getting these answers, I understand your intentions here are in an effort to protect everyone involved.

***Edited***

The community has been made aware.  If you are good with paying $6750 knowing that there is built in cost for others to get free miners, then no need continuing down the path of some massive expose' as you believe there is still value in that price.  

I, for one, will never look at a group buy the same again though.

This is an interesting perspective and if I understand correctly, here is how the math breaks down.

$5000 per miner x 100 miners = $500,000 + ? Shipping costs

$6750 per miner x 76 miners = $513,000

Scenario: So from here I see a potential scenario where someone arranges a private group buy for 100 units that they can't pay for. The facilitate this group buy by marking up the base cost of the miner to a higher dollar amount and only sell enough to cover the total cost of the purchase plus potential shipping costs for the 100 miners, in this scenario that is 76 miners. They then keep the remaining 24 miners for themselves.

I'm not saying that's what is happening here but it seems very questionable.

To be clear: I'm not pointing fingers or accusing anyone involved here. I just see what could be a potential questionable scenario.

If Buckrodgers and/or Mindtrip are indeed the private party facilitating this, can either of you please clarify?

I'm interested in one of these given some outstanding questions are answered; Thanks.

On top of all of this smokescreen we still don't know if these things are currently in manufacturing or if this is vaporware or anything.
Truthchanter

Activity: 689

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:00:34 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 12:24:57 PM by Truthchanter

I'm in for 1 unit

mobilk0

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

I would take 1 piece, if there are any guarantees
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

I find it odd that no one has pointed yet to the mfg website. All I have seen is a Russian language video.
Is there anything else to go on here?
Truthchanter

Activity: 689

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

I find it odd that no one has pointed yet to the mfg website. All I have seen is a Russian language video.

This new video (as of may 1st 2017) of the ibelink miner is partly english: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4PJTFU4YRw
mobilk0

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

I am from Russia, at the site http://bitbaza.com/shop/25/desc/ibelinkdm11g the price is $ 7500, but the minimum lot is 10 pieces (
Rhashime

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:56:40 PM

Count me in for 1 if there is an escrow.
usao
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:25:05 PM

I am from Russia, at the site http://bitbaza.com/shop/25/desc/ibelinkdm11g the price is $ 7500, but the minimum lot is 10 pieces (
Can you visit and see in person?
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 01:26:33 PM

I have contacted their apparent skype and am seeking further verification of their machine.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
shaninium

Activity: 489

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

Ive contacted them where they emailed  me specs and buying details where they said they only sold 100 units or more. Its real
https://dualminer.3dcartstores.com/crm.asp?action=contactus

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:59:30 PM

Let me get this straight;

- 10800 Mhs X11 miner that only uses 728 watts;
 - at $6750 that comes down to about 23 days to hit ROI at $0.10 kWh as per coinwarz;
 - proof is 1(?) sketchy video;
 - paying to a private group.

After the second point I'm not sure why anyone with half a brain would even consider this. Why would anyone sell such a retardedly profitable miner to anyone instead of printing money themselves?

Not your keys, not your coins!
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

Ive contacted them where they emailed  me specs and buying details where they said they only sold 100 units or more. Its real
https://dualminer.3dcartstores.com/crm.asp?action=contactus

When did you contact them and they replied that they are still selling them in units of 100?  I think we were lead to believe that they were all sold out already.  If they are in fact still selling them in blocks of 100 then this new price of $6750 perfectly lines up with what others are saying that someone is looking for others to fund their purchase.

Something just doesn't sound right.  If the manufacturer is still selling blocks of 100 then we should be talking to them directly and arranging this purchase.  The details are just too scarce and seem quite questionable. 

I would love to see specifics here.
usao
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:40:02 PM

Agreed, but exactly who is the manufacturer? I cannot find any references to this miner anywhere else other than the Russian site, and im sure he's a re-seller (VAR) at best.
Goes back to my question about where is the OEM web site and contact info?
I don't want to deal with the VAR if I can avoid it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: