Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SECOND CHANCE 76 UNITS AVAILABLE - $6750  (Read 11015 times)
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:43:52 PM

How many units one has to have in order to mine with 10800MH/s? This is half a million question. Open Your eyes...

We don't really know what happened over the 3+ hours you have underlined, but certainly the average MHs is rather low.
The 5-second average seems to indicate that at that specific time interval it did achieve approx 10GHs.
It's possible they were not actively mining during the entire 3+ hours, or trying different pools and other stuff which can affect the long-term average.
But yes, I would like to see a longer run with a higher overall average throughput.

The machine still mining you can see at http://106.120.52.201:7903/static/

That's pretty amazing and almost too good to be true, that's the reason there are so many questions surrounding this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:50:24 PM

How many units one has to have in order to mine with 10800MH/s? This is half a million question. Open Your eyes...

We don't really know what happened over the 3+ hours you have underlined, but certainly the average MHs is rather low.
The 5-second average seems to indicate that at that specific time interval it did achieve approx 10GHs.
It's possible they were not actively mining during the entire 3+ hours, or trying different pools and other stuff which can affect the long-term average.
But yes, I would like to see a longer run with a higher overall average throughput.

The machine still mining you can see at http://106.120.52.201:7903/static/

That's pretty amazing and almost too good to be true, that's the reason there are so many questions surrounding this.

I have a video of it running too. I think we can cross off the question whether the machine is real or not!!
The machine is REAL!
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:07:52 PM

Can we get the manufacturer to talk to us since we are small fish?  The question is could we scrape up the orders for 100 miners in short notice?  Or do we have some forum members with the resources to float that size of a purchase and work with us? 
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:09:27 PM

I have a video of it running too. I think we can cross off the question whether the machine is real or not!!
The machine is REAL!

I'm not yet convinced, too many unanswered questions.

Just 1 of these would ROI in 27 days and make almost $100,000 annually -- Here is a candid question: Why in the hell would this company want to mass produce them to drive difficulty up which will lower their rate of return? They could produce a small batch of them, payoff their R&D, then bank some -- then MAYBE release them to public.

Perhaps this has already been done? Who knows.

What I do know is what others have outlined regarding the scam potential:
  • Seems too good to be true
  • There is a truncated time table requiring an immediate response or immediate action or else you'll "miss the boat" in purchasing
  • Resellers that aren't answering questions
  • Manufacturer that is near impossible to contact and doesn't seem to care about answering questions as observed in this thread
  • General questionable behavior
  • General lack of information available regarding the product
  • No single Bitcointalk trusted member can verify authenticity and put their physical hands on the product yet

Bottom Line

Too many questions, not enough answers
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

The machine is REAL!

Just 1 of these would ROI in 27 days and make almost $100,000 annually -- Here is a candid question: Why in the hell would this company want to mass produce them to drive difficulty up which will lower their rate of return? They could produce a small batch of them, payoff their R&D, then bank some -- then MAYBE release them to public.

• There is a truncated time table requiring an immediate response or immediate action or else you'll "miss the boat" in purchasing
  • Manufacturer that is near impossible to contact and doesn't seem to care about answering questions as observed in this thread
  • No single Bitcointalk trusted member can verify authenticity and put their physical hands on the product yet

Bottom Line

Nice consensus, I feel the same.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

This should be simple to solve.
The PRIVATE INVERSTORS want to resell these to us so they can get free machines right, i think that is very clear by now.

Show us PROOF that you PAID your contract then i'm sure everyone will jump in and buy.

Now you hold 100 units with the manufactor and don't have funds to pay and wants the community to pay for you so you can get 24 free units is a RIPOFF
One thing is to buy a product with YOUR money and resell it so you can make profit = LEGIT BUSINESS

another is trying to use everyone's else money because you don't have money and in the end get 24 free units = TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!!!!!

I don't agree. If the "seller" has something to offer that cannot be obtained other ways, then the "seller" is in a position to mark-up said product. This is simple supply-demand.
It doesn't matter to me if the "seller" get's paid BTC/cash and then goes and buys 24 rigs, or if they get 24 rigs via pool purchase.
In the end, if the "customer" is satisfied with the purchase then the "seller" did right by the customer.
Why should I care that "someone" get's 24 free rigs, as long as I am able to get a product I want at a price I want to buy it for...

What you mean cannot be obtained other ways? If you have 250k you can buy it just like ANYONE else can. Do you want the manufactors info PM me i will send it to you. The way these private inverstors are doing is taking advantage of people. That's the bottom line of it PERIOD!

If that is the case i can talk to the manufactor arrange a group buy we will need 100 units and the cost will be whatever the manufactors charge which is 4999,99.
50% now and 50% when its done.

Interested if you can get the groupbuy going in another topic

Longsnowsm

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:25:45 PM

The machine is REAL!

Bottom Line

Well I think we have to keep in mind they are talking about dropping 3000 units onto the network, and I seriously doubt that Baikal will be left out of the party.  So diff will go to the moon and profitability will shrink dramatically.  So I think we have to keep that in mind.  If you are going to have a shot at ROI you would need to be one fo the first to get your hands on one of these and mine like crazy...  That would likely stretch out to a 6-8mth ROI, but still likely to make you something in the first year.  
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

Well I think we have to keep in mind they are talking about dropping 3000 units onto the network, and I seriously doubt that Baikal will be left out of the party.  So diff will go to the moon and profitability will shrink dramatically.  So I think we have to keep that in mind.  If you are going to have a shot at ROI you would need to be one fo the first to get your hands on one of these and mine like crazy...  That would likely stretch out to a 6-8mth ROI, but still likely to make you something in the first year.  

Yup, I anticipate this as well, if you get in early, you'll make it back. I'm all about that, just sucks there is so much drama and unanswered questions around this.

If this thing is true though and they drop 3000 of them equating to 3.2TH onto the network = Baikal won't really be worth anything in a matter of months unless they produce a competing product.

My dilemma right now is if I drop $6750 into this or that same amount into some ZEC rigs, who will win in the end?
Longsnowsm

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

Yup, I anticipate this as well, if you get in early, you'll make it back. I'm all about that, just sucks there is so much drama and unanswered questions around this.

If this thing is true though and they drop 3000 of them equating to 3.2TH onto the network = Baikal won't really be worth anything in a matter of months unless they produce a competing product.

My dilemma right now is if I drop $6750 into this or that same amount into some ZEC rigs, who will win in the end?

Baikal was talking about a large hash rate miner last year on their web site, but that vanished.  So I suspect they have something in the works.   I don't think they will be left out of this "arms race".  I suspect we will probably be hearing something from them shortly about a new miner. 
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

The machine is REAL!

Bottom Line

You guys should be reading the thread about this on the DASH forums too if you are seriously considering dropping this much BTC on this thing.  It is worth pointing out that ibelink released an x11 miner last year that was 384 Mh/s that looked identical to this thing.
http://www.dualminer.com/iBeLink-DM384M-Dash-and-X11-Miner_p_36.html

screen shots of software here:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ibelink-dm384m-x11-asic-miner/

I am still unconvinced that this thing exists and the recent one isn't somehow faked using one of these old miners from last year.  Also as someone pointed out in the DASH forum, the hashrate itself can be duplicated using baikal giants (or pinidea hardware for that matter) so seeing an address on P2Pool doing 10 GH\s is not proof of much.
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:58:51 PM

The machine is REAL!

Bottom Line

I am conservative so kindly consider me out with my 2 units.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:15:06 PM

Then it seems we're gonna stay with baikal.
At least we know very well all the dumb things they pull.

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

Let me be very clear.

1. BTC is paid to manufacturer directly
2. We all get individual contracts to sign.
3. all buyers get to validate all the resellers credentials and also be introduced to them
4. LET ME BE CLEAR, KILO DOES NOT KNOW SHIT; THIS ORDER IS GOING THROUGH REGARDLESS IF ANYONE HERE ON BITCOINTALK JUMPS ON BOARD. THESE GUYS HAD ENOUGH QUANTITY TO FILL THE ORDER BEFORE I CAM ALONG.

If you want to jump on board with me let me know, I am sending my own btc and this thread has just become something else.

the CE markings wont be a problem contact the manufacturer

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:21:20 PM

Let me be very clear.

3. all buyers get to validate all the resellers credentials and also be introduced to them

4. LET ME BE CLEAR, KILO DOES NOT KNOW SHIT; THIS ORDER IS GOING THROUGH REGARDLESS IF ANYONE HERE ON BITCOINTALK JUMPS ON BOARD. THESE GUYS HAD ENOUGH QUANTITY TO FILL THE ORDER BEFORE I CAM ALONG.

If you want to jump on board with me let me know, I am sending my own btc and this thread has just become something else.

Hi Bittawm, Thanks for your work on this.

I appreciate your 3 points of clarification. Can you provide any additional details at this time? Are you able at this time to answer some of the questions that have been asked? Are you in contact with the reseller? Are they available to post here?

In regards to your difference to Kilo, his concerns are shared by many of us and we are all seeking to understand.

We all understand that this is going through with or without us, that part is clear. What we don't understand or have answers to is many of the questions outlined above.

I'm sure you can appreciate everyone's concern here and when you look at the information on the table, we don't have a lot of information to go on right now and more questions than answers.

I want to be clear that I'm not faulting you or anyone here, I'm just looking for answers.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:31:21 PM

Let me be very clear.

I appreciate your 3 points of clarification. Can you provide any additional details at this time? Are you able at this time to answer some of the questions that have been asked? Are you in contact with the reseller? Are they available to post here?

In regards to your difference to Kilo, his concerns are shared by many of us and we are all seeking to understand.

We all understand that this is going through with or without us, that part is clear. What we don't understand or have answers to is many of the questions outlined above.

I'm sure you can appreciate everyone's concern here and when you look at the information on the table, we don't have a lot of information to go on right now and more questions than answers.

I want to be clear that I'm not faulting you or anyone here, I'm just looking for answers.

no worries, let me know exactly what answers you want and ill answer them like 1. 2. 3.

I am in contact with seller, they can send you a private message to verify

beware of impersonators
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

Let me be very clear.

no worries, let me know exactly what answers you want and ill answer them like 1. 2. 3.

I am in contact with seller, they can send you a private message to verify

For starters, what about the questions in bold I asked? I can go through this thread and dig out others asked if needed

Edit: Is there a reason that the reseller does not want to be publicly identified?

Edit: Are we sure that this account hasn't been the victim of a compromise? Do you have a method of identity verification for this person or reseller?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

Can you provide any additional details at this time?

1. let me know what you need.

Are you able at this time to answer some of the questions that have been asked?

2. let me know what you need

Are you in contact with the reseller?

3. yes

Are they available to post here?

4. they can send you a private message

beware of impersonators
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

3. yes

Sorry, I added a couple of questions to my post.

Edit: Is there a reason that the reseller does not want to be publicly identified?

Edit: Are we sure that this account hasn't been the victim of a compromise? Do you have a method of identity verification for this person or reseller?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

3. yes

Sorry, I added a couple of questions to my post.

1. Once the deal is signed they will be officially, publicly identified

2. yes we have Identity verification and other credentials, of which all of the buyers will have before sale is complete

beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

Kilo knows you wont get scammed here he is just upset that someone is making some BTC and he missed out #facts

beware of impersonators
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: