Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SECOND CHANCE 76 UNITS AVAILABLE - $6750  (Read 11015 times)
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

Kilo knows you wont get scammed here he is just upset that someone is making some BTC and he missed out #facts

Does my name taste good, cause it's all up in your mouth.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

I already said I am in for 1 and am sticking with that. But what is the timeline for this preorder?

EDIT: Oh first post says Wednesday! 5/3
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

1. Once the deal is signed they will be officially, publicly identified

2. yes we have Identity verification and other credentials, of which all of the buyers will have before sale is complete

Why the secrecy on the identity? Are they trying to avoid some sort of spotlight or direct targeting since this deal could potentially leave the reseller the beneficiary of 24 miners worth of profit? -- I'm not knocking it, just asking if you can shed some light on this subject.

Thank you for affirming that you personally can provide identity verification of the reseller.

For those reading and for general information I have the next set of questions:
  • If someone wants to make a purchase, what are the next steps for them?
  • When these miners ship in +3 months? How will they be contacted? By the manufacturer?
  • How is payment for shipping arranged and what payment options will there be?
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 06:59:11 PM

The secrecy is really turning me off to this deal, if I brokered a deal, I'd say hey guys . . its me and I made this deal. Here's the deal explained. .

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
mantor84

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:28:15 PM

I think that groupbuy is going to escalate.
It's getting more and more complicated and I guess in a short time nobody can follow up anymore.

Can anyone confirm that the avg. Hashrate is at 10800MH/s?
In all the pics/clips/videos I found very poor avg. Hashrates only.

At the screenshot from "chup" the iBelink DM11G miner had an avg. Hashrate of only approx. 800MH/s running already 3,5h.
At the first youtube video from the iBelink DM11G the miner doesnt even got above 90MH/s after running already 2h.
Did anyone see that this miner reached the desired Hashrate by running for a period of time? I can't get it.

And why do we have an additional Groupbuy for the iBelink DM11G from kilo17?
Does the manufacturer playing with us or is it that easy to order big amounts of miners?

Everything is so strange... and I thought a Groupbuy gives a bit security and a better risk/reward ratio.

Hope that can be clarified asap
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

1. Once the deal is signed they will be officially, publicly identified

2. yes we have Identity verification and other credentials, of which all of the buyers will have before sale is complete

Why the secrecy on the identity? Are they trying to avoid some sort of spotlight or direct targeting since this deal could potentially leave the reseller the beneficiary of 24 miners worth of profit? -- I'm not knocking it, just asking if you can shed some light on this subject.

Thank you for affirming that you personally can provide identity verification of the reseller.

For those reading and for general information I have the next set of questions:
  • When these miners ship in +3 months? How will they be contacted? By the manufacturer?

contact me let me know purchase quantity, Pay me, I pay manufacturer

these products will be shipped to our reseller after before july 31st, then they will send direct to buyers

multiple shipping options from USA, freight cost gets either sent to me or the reseller

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

Btw all,

kilos deal will likely fail, whatever happens this is going through.

beware of impersonators
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

the reseller has not paid yet. However they have been invited to view machine and sign contract,

while the order is unpaid it is still being secured by the manufacturer (you can confirm this, just ask Ibelink)

we will not be sending any BTC until we have a signed contract, as of now I have an invite letter from the company and will be sent live updates as our reseller goes to china to complete this deal.

What are the terms once the contract is signed?  Payment in full?  50%?  When is the contract expected to be signed?  And what is the anticipated delivery date for these?  

100% upfront to the manufacturer (I know everyone would prefer that)

The manufacturer does not require 100% upfront period. They require 50% upfront and 50% at time of delivery. The smart way to do it is to escrow 50% with a reputable escrow to protect buyers. These are the terms that all teams acquiring 100 units of batch 1 have received.

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:43:41 PM

It's getting more and more complicated and I guess in a short time nobody can follow up anymore.

At the screenshot from "chup" the iBelink DM11G miner had an avg. Hashrate of only approx. 800MH/s running already 3,5h.
At the first youtube video from the iBelink DM11G the miner doesnt even got above 90MH/s after running already 2h.
Did anyone see that this miner reached the desired Hashrate by running for a period of time? I can't get it.

Does the manufacturer playing with us or is it that easy to order big amounts of miners?

Everything is so strange... and I thought a Groupbuy gives a bit security and a better risk/reward ratio.

There are several groups that are buying miners from the first production batch. The terms are the same for all groups, and one of the requirements is 100 units minimum order quantity. That's it.

VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:43:58 PM

I specifically asked them to point a miner at my address with one miner and received no reply from them

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
mobilk0

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:52:06 PM

The site bitbaza requires an advance payment of 50%
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:02:48 PM

Senor Buttawn is trying to get some free miners as well.  Why can't you guys be honest?  This has scam written all over it.

If Mindtrip and Fuckrogers had the money they would not be trying to hustle the community for 76 more units.  The manufacturer has a contract that says $4998 per unit.  IT DOES NOT SAY - $4998 and cheaper for 150-200 units.

Wake up - these guys are hustling you and Buttawn is a fucking scammer.  

Can you provide proof that the miners are going to be shipped directly to the customers?  My understanding is that they will NOT be shipping that way.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

You might want to check out Kilo's thread on a "Group Buy" for these.  If he can get 50 units sold here on the forum that group buy will happen.  And it is all going to be handled via escrow.  This process sounds much clearer and much less risk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898421.0

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

Senor Buttawn is trying to get some free miners as well.  Why can't you guys be honest?  This has scam written all over it.

If Mindtrip and Fuckrogers had the money they would not be trying to hustle the community for 76 more units.  The manufacturer has a contract that says $4998 per unit.  IT DOES NOT SAY - $4998 and cheaper for 150-200 units.

Wake up - these guys are hustling you and Buttawn is a fucking scammer.  

Can you provide proof that the miners are going to be shipped directly to the customers?  My understanding is that they will NOT be shipping that way.

look these guys have secured this deal and if you are not interested then go to  kilos thread (which will fail)

how dare you accuse me of being a scammer, that is low.

Miners will not be shipped directly to customers as explained, all buyers can have it in writing that there machines will be shipped in timely fashion from the USA reseller.

beware of impersonators
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:15:02 PM

Miners will not be shipped directly to customers as explained, all buyers can have it in writing that there machines will be shipped in timely fashion from the USA reseller.

What payment options are there and does this deal still expire tomorrow?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:17:39 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 09:32:24 PM by bittawm

the deal does expire tomorrow (because contract will be signed done and dusted, I dont think kilo will end up getting any contracts signed in the end) and the payment options are BTC or DASH

beware of impersonators
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:06:32 PM

the deal does expire tomorrow (because contract will be signed done and dusted, I dont think kilo will end up getting any contracts signed in the end) and the payment options are BTC or DASH

Aside from the price difference biggest differences between these two GB's are it appears yours is moving forward even if the allocated amount is not pre-paid for and you're accepting BTC or DASH, the other currently only identifies as accepting wire transfer but has an extra ~72 hours until its expired and details could change.

For me I want the best bang for my buck and for either GB I have to make some tough decisions about how I want to spend my money or crypto. A 35% markup over cost is a significant premium especially when we don't know how much difficulty is going to jump or how many of these miners is going to be delivered during batch 1. Any way you slice it, there is a lot at risk aside from delivery of the miners.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:18:41 PM

Our agreement will be safer than kilos and is guaranteed

kilo is late to the party

our deal has been planned for months

kilo is trying to mash potato something together out of spite.

beware of impersonators
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:35:15 PM

Our agreement will be safer than kilos and is guaranteed

kilo is late to the party

our deal has been planned for months

kilo is trying to mash potato something together out of spite.

Really?  Why is this thread 2 days old?
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:39:12 PM

Even me important is the fact that you "trust" the private buyers that you have only known for 2 days with large sums of the communities cash- while no risk to you.

Since your response will likely be you have dealt with them previously, save us some time and post evidence.

Also you said "safer" in your last post- meaning handing over cash to a guy that is giving it to 2 "private guys" is safer than..... Yours sounds VERY safe.

I'll take door number 2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: