Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SECOND CHANCE 76 UNITS AVAILABLE - $6750  (Read 11016 times)
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:43:09 AM

stay tuned for video updates

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:01:10 AM

I think the "Private Group" created chaos in the community because they wanted to come up on this deal. And Kilo didn' like that.

So, wouldn't it be better if all the people that wanted in on this deal from this thread to join Kilo thread (Ego's put aside)? Since it will help met the 50 requirement mark easier and save the community $1050 each, which is the main cause, to help us all save right? That way, it will saw screw you "Private Group", and we still get our orders in at a cheaper price? Win Win situation?

All this group buy stuff aside. Remember ..with the best of intentions on both group buys. This is a 'pre-order' ..thus again if they say 3 months add a month and make it 4 months.
Also add another month if the price pumps ...a tendancey for mnfg to mine a month and then ship ..if the 'delays' make them big bucks (ie bitmain/knc/bfl etc)

Unless I had a guy I trusted on here...see the prototype forking and film it...I'd be cautious.

Anyway not a slam to anyone. But not enough info imho in either group buy thread to comit as fast as they seem to need the coin.

Also remember ibelink was LATE on their first miner as well , from what I understand Smiley

good luck

Totally agreed here.  Not to dump on your thread or Kilo's, but after all the fake and promised hardware that never made it to fruition I would be hard pressed to offer up my money for something that is basically vaporware.  I'm surprised that so many people are jumping in on this as if people don't remember all the other pre-order scams from the past.  I believe that both of you have good intentions to get the miners into the buyers hands, I just don't trust that these miners will ever be made.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:38:10 AM

I've sent an e-mail to the manufactory and address the following topics below.
If they respond i will post it here.

Hi
I have been thinking about a proposal for you to make the mining community.
There has been a lot of speculation regarding your product, trust issues with your company and all.
I think the main concern of everyone that wants to buy your product are:

1-) Is the machine really able to do 10ghs?
2-) Who is the manufactory?
3-) Can we see credentials for the factory?
4-) Who is the CEO and what are his credentials?
5-) Why only sell in lots of 100 and require immediate payment?

Here are my suggestions to you

1- I've seen video of the machine working, i would suggest you setup a time and date and do a live feed, where people can ask questions and the machine be fully tested, that would solve trust issues with the product.

2-) I would suggest you put up your company information, certifications and all so people can see you have a real and trusted company.

3-) Allow an audit so we everyone can know from a third-party company that you have capability of producing these machines.

4-) I've seen some linkedin accounts linked to your name, if it's you I think people would know you are a trusted person because you have worked in big companies before.

5-) Looks like all buyers that signed or wanted to sign contract with you, most of them don't have funds to back it up by themselves, you are selling at 4999 and people are trying to sell at 6750 7500 so they have enough funds to pay you. This has caused MAJOR conflict with the community.
I would think would be MUCH MUCH easier if you opened for single orders or at least lower the minimum to 2-5 units and charged a higher price, this way people would be able to purchase directly from you and not having to go thru the hassle of buying from resellers.

I'm sure if you can take care of those 5 topics above, things will go much smooth and everyone will be happy.
You can start production on the machine.
People can buy your product at reasonable price and not having to worry about it.

In the end EVERYONE IS HAPPY!!!

Well, their response was pretty damn quick.
I quote below

Thank you for your suggestions. We will address all those concerns when it comes that point. We will open our official web sales to address smaller orders, which is only a matter of time. I hope everyone could wait until we are ready. At this age of information transparency, if anyone tries to just reselling with huge profits without any value added service, I think the chance is pretty small.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:51:04 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898909.new#new

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print