Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i got a crush to someone who already has a boyfriend  (Read 2845 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:04:24 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 10:21:11 PM by cybersofts

Just confront her what's the big deal! Every beautiful girl has a boyfriend and the only way to get her is to show her that you love her! Just try your luck my friend, she may likely fall for you too Smiley Don't let her boyfriend stop you from getting in to her, that's my advice to you! Remember everything good has competition to it. And if you don't play the game how do you know you can win or lose???
Cool advice! Thank you. Its does makes sense what you said. you wont know unless you try Grin

That's right my friend Grin For me, I don't always go for girls without boyfriend because they pretty look cheap to me! Smiley One lesson I learned in this life, "don't let anyone stop you from getting what you want" that's pretty cool right?
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:03:23 AM

Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

I also have a crush on someone who already have a boyfriend but as long as you can control it and know what you are doing I think there isn't wrong in it.
having a crush on someone isn't a bad thing it can't be help.
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

stay cool, and dont worry.. take some activity that you like or make your self busy, so you can forget it

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mario274

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:13:55 AM

We need to constantly evolve and move forward, to get better every day and then regret that you lost.
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:04:35 AM

There are more Queens in the world than Kings so I would say be brave and move on. The perfect one for you will come not by chance
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

be her good friend, even if she has a bf.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:31:41 PM

If you can't leave her then you should impress her and his friends, then difinately she will get some feeling for you, if still she not get impressed from you then you should leave her .I am single😀
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:21:19 PM

Yah i know ,how does it feel like that ,as i was in ur position .well i can tell you that dont be the villian and dont try to break the relationship as it might happen that you might never get her back.My suggestion for you that go search another one,there will b someone who  is single and wanna mingle with you.
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:32:27 PM

So? Have you confronted her? What happened? Inquiry minds want to know.

Madmats

Activity: 124

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:15:35 AM

Move on good sir Smiley what is meant to be is meant to be and that could also mean if you are meant to be together then let nature take its course
Cheers

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

Many strategies you have to hit on her. Easiest way would be to move on but you could also try to hit on her. Especially if they are for longer together and she needs some adventure.
siddartha1492

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:51:05 PM

Play some games, talk with people and you will soon forget it!!

Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:54:11 PM

Actually the right solution according to "pick up" is to fuck 10 other girls than you forget the "One it is"
theNay (OP)

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:03:32 PM

Actually the right solution according to "pick up" is to fuck 10 other girls than you forget the "One it is"
hahaha. this is the funniest advice Grin i may not going to do it, but still thanks for the suggestion
ankit10

Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

this may be funniest advice but fortunately its very bad idea to do this , he may be forget her for a while but not for always, so what do you think he "pick up" 10 girls( not girls) and fuck daily (when he thinking about her)?
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:54:26 PM

Lol Grin Love is not about sex alone but feelings too!
unluckyben

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

I'm in the same situation as you..  Grin there's nothing to do hehe  Tongue Roll Eyes
solitare

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:42:09 AM

Your problem is that you have a fantasy idea of what this girl is like.

You don't even know her.
You haven't spent enough time with her to be annoyed by all the habits or personality traits that would drive you crazy.

Ask her friends what her bad habits are.

She is probably very shallow .

You should quit fantasizing about gger and find a nice girlfriend, that doesn't already have a boyfriend that will beat you up.

Cheers Smiley
theNay (OP)

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

You don't even know her.
You haven't spent enough time with her to be annoyed by all the habits or personality traits that would drive you crazy.

You should quit fantasizing about gger and find a nice girlfriend, that doesn't already have a boyfriend that will beat you up.

Cheers Smiley
yeah im still having small chat with her anyway. just never said anything about my feelings to her yet lol.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

You don't even know her.

Cheers Smiley
yeah im still having small chat with her anyway. just never said anything about my feelings to her yet lol.

You wont get to anywhere with that kind of mindset and one thing let her be happy with her current relationship. For you try to find some other girl and get to know her well before deciding, I also really don't understand most girls today, they are dreaming for their ideal man which is described to be a perfect man, I don't even know if it still existed nowadays and more importantly is it way too selfish?

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █