Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i got a crush to someone who already has a boyfriend  (Read 2845 times)
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:19:14 PM

This is something you should stay away. Not only ethical reasons, also it may bring unrest to your life.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:25:51 PM

Play some games, talk with people and you will soon forget it!!

Some things are not worth forgetting, trust me Smiley

You have to go and get it for yourself, to prove yourself you can do it Cool

There are some things you can never forget in your life and if you can't get them you can remember them for the rest of your life!
uraharasan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:26:10 AM

stay cool, and dont worry.. take some activity that you like or make your self busy, so you can forget it
SneakWulf

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:31:11 AM

Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

go get her !
if she is worth fighting for, and if she have the same feeling as you did, and if she okay that she already have a boyfriend, and if she knows that cheating is bad.
cryptomartin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

Lots of good looking girls around the globe. Just try to notice them...
Dheni

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:39:29 AM

You can find another girl that loves you
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:58:20 AM

thank you everyone for the advice! so its 100% 'let it go' Grin oh well, i will try that. yeah my original intention was trying to seize her, but that's maybe im not thinking straight. i better chill out first and and keep myself calm.
My advice is to keep your options open, maybe she will become available later, but since at the moment she is not then try to find someone else, you never know you may find someone more compatible.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

Try to talk to her sometime. And make her feel that you are not a bad boy like her boyfriend. And I've saw something on facebook. He waited for somebody that has a boyfriend and after that couple broke, he said that he didn't knew that he was waiting for his wife.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
coin_pwr

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:55:47 AM

I was literally in this situation. It's not impossible to get this girl but let me warn you, it is not for the faint of heart. You have to play your cards right. Also depending how committed she is to her now "BF", you are going to experience a range of emotions that are going to make you feel sad, then happy.

And while you're in it, hope for the best and prepare for the worse.

But at the end of all this, you're going to ask yourself this question: Is this a risk you want to take and potentially waste your time.
LeeMinHoa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

my advise for you is to wait for the right time, if you are really into her you have to respect the relationship she is having right now. and also you have to respect the guy coz if you put yourself into he's situation you will be feeling bad too. so i guess to sum it up just wait for the right timing if you are destined together you will end up happily ever after.(too corny for the closing remarks haha)
2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:10:12 AM

Eh, i don't believe in boyfriends. They exist to keep the girls I like happy and healthy until i come along.
If she wants to break it off with her BF to get with you, that's no foul play. Better than making her stay in a relationship she could do better.

Married is a different story. That's a commitment regardless

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mest_Urvhate

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

respect their relationship. but if the boyfriend of the girl is a bastard then make a move to get the girl and make her happy when she was with you.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:10:15 PM

respect their relationship. but if the boyfriend of the girl is a bastard then make a move to get the girl and make her happy when she was with you.
There's nothing wrong on having a crush to someone who already has a boyfriend. What's wrong is that if you make a move to ruin their relationship and get the girl for you. Just respect their relationship just like what he said. And also, put your self on their shoes. Think if you can deal with a ruined relationship just because someone has a crush on your girl. And besides, there are so many girls out there. Crush can fade but love does not.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:30:56 PM

Nothing can stop love if it is real. On the other hand if a woman chooses you it means that they have no relationship with her boyfriend, so you do not destroy. If it is not you will choose you won't ruin. I see no reason for your doubts.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
MySharktank5

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:43:38 PM

Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

Respect that relation, and more if you are in love with a friend. He/she is happy now, so why turning that into a painful scenario?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:32:43 PM

if it's not a goer from the off then it's a waste of your time and life. sitting around and moping won't help you. i've had unrequited feelings for people in the past. i cut them out of my life and moved on. time is running away from you every single second. don't throw it away.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:06:56 PM

3 things:

- She could have said she has a boyfriend, when actually that's not true. This is a thing many girls do, for several reasons.
- Even if she has a boyfriend, you are a Bitcoiner! Of course, you are better than him. Just wait until she realize it.
- You may think it's a good, romantic stuff if you can't stop thinking about her. Well, actually, it's just a crush. The world is full of beautiful women, so hang out with others in the meanwhile. Don't focus just on one girl.
rbrt

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:04:42 AM

yes and I know that's wrong because of that I'm trying to my my self run away I'm the girl I know is difficult but that's the reality
ElPerrito

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:22:24 PM

Guys, never fight with a couple. I mean if there is a relationship for the person you'll fight, be careful. He or che might not control himself.
toomanygoldy2

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:12:11 PM

We need to constantly evolve and move forward, to get better every day and then regret that you lost.
Deep and true, we can't live in the past.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: