Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:32:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let the Machines do the Work (The end of Slavery)  (Read 18319 times)
1m1nd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 11:31:02 AM

Share you wealth.

GIVE YOUR NEXT MINING RIG TO A FRIEND AS A GIFT. Not me, a friend. Or even a family member.

Stop telling people what to do and start doing it yourself

LOL

I am starting doing it myself, I don't even mine yet, and I will be getting someone else a rig as I buy myself my own first rig.

So now that I did what you said, you do what I sad and GIFT YOUR NEXT RIG.

You didn't do what I said, because you didn't stop telling me what to do.

Changing peoples minds is much more than telling them your way is better. We just demonstrated this. "stop telling people what to do"..."now do what I said"........

The snake sheds its skin when the snake sheds its skin.

But since you are telling me something, I will tell you something-

You're arguing with someone with the most opposite vision for society as yourself. Neither of you will ever change each others minds. The ironic thing is both of you want to improve our society and the lives of people in it. If you're not enjoying this pride game than stop wasting your time on it.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 02:18:39 PM

Yes, you are. But, please, don't let me interrupt. Carry on.

You REALLY think EVERY (and even the best) robotics (and inventive in general) minds, can afford to go to robotics schools?

That's a joke.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIRST_Robotics_Competition

And that is supposed to prove that we live in an ideal world? Where magically EVERY great mind is recognized, lol.
No, but they do offer scholarships, and hands-on experience with robotics. So, since there's no such thing as an ideal world, one where the opportunity is presented will have to do.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 04:36:28 PM

Changing peoples minds is much more than telling them your way is better. We just demonstrated this. "stop telling people what to do"..."now do what I said"........

The ironic thing is both of you want to improve our society and the lives of people in it. If you're not enjoying this pride game than stop wasting your time on it.

1) I'm not sharing "My way" or telling people what to do, if you had read you would have realized that. I am making suggestions for a better world, and telling people my plans (Not "My way" just what I will be doing soon, anyone can do it). Try reading again with that mindset and maybe you can be less confused when you next reply.

2) I am not arguing with anyone, so I don't see the "pride game" you are talking about. I am simply sharing with the world my plans, and how they can benefit from each other.

I think you are the one that needs to drop your pride, then try re-reading the thread.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
1m1nd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 10:02:24 PM

The ironic thing is both of you want to improve our society and the lives of people in it. If you're not enjoying this pride game than stop wasting your time on it.

1) I'm not sharing "My way" or telling people what to do, if you had read you would have realized that. I am making suggestions for a better world, and telling people my plans (Not "My way" just what I will be doing soon, anyone can do it). Try reading again with that mindset and maybe you can be less confused when you next reply.

2) I am not arguing with anyone, so I don't see the "pride game" you are talking about. I am simply sharing with the world my plans, and how they can benefit from each other.

I think you are the one that needs to drop your pride, then try re-reading the thread.

Good, we are both enjoying ourselves in that case  Cheesy
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 10:03:47 PM

Good, we are both enjoying ourselves in that case  Cheesy

I'm not necessarily "enjoying" myself, just trying to help.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 07:12:53 PM

Anyone got any inventions?? Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 04:52:01 PM

Not a single invention???

Check it out, I got one. You get a smaller solar panel than you would regularly need, making the overall project cheaper than a regular solar panel. Then you use a large magnifying glass, or lens and focus it onto the small solar panel. Making a small solar panel as effective as a panel that is at least as big as the lens. Smiley

And if you took this idea and made a reverse telescope with lenses and mirrors, imagine how powerful it could be... And not only powerful but imagine how LARGE you could make the part where the light comes in, then how small you could make the panel.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 05:00:56 PM

Check it out, I got one. You get a smaller solar panel than you would regularly need, making the overall project cheaper than a regular solar panel. Then you use a large magnifying glass, or lens and focus it onto the small solar panel. Making a small solar panel as effective as a panel that is at least as big as the lens. Smiley
You have no idea how solar panels actually work, do you?

Yes, yes, I know, quit getting my science in the way of your dreams. Please, carry on, though.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 05:07:04 PM

Yes, yes, I know, quit getting my science in the way of your dreams. Please, carry on, though.

They absorb the sun, and the more direct the sunlight is the better. And you never put out any science, so "your science" is in the way of nothing, because it is not present. 

And you're a troll. So your opinion doesn't even really matter Smiley

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 05:12:18 PM

They absorb the sun, and the more direct the sunlight is the better. And you never put out any science, so "your science" is in the way of nothing, because it is not present. 
That's a vague definition of how they work. Do you understand the actual physics involved? Do you know how the light is converted into electricity?

I do. And there is a reason that your suggestion is not already implemented.

hint:

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 05:21:19 PM

If you knew you wouldn't be trolling, you would be sharing. I know why it hasn't been used, and I plan on correcting that problem myself if no one else does (panels can't take the heat is the problem). You're such a shitty troll, sorry I knew the answer, I bet you don't stop trolling though.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 05:27:18 PM

If you knew you wouldn't be trolling, you would be sharing. I know why it hasn't been used, and I plan on correcting that problem myself if no one else does (panels can't take the heat is the problem). You're such a shitty troll, sorry I knew the answer, I bet you don't stop trolling though.
I spent a fairly good deal of time and money gaining that knowledge. The least you could do is look it up on Wikipedia. And if you have the solution to solar panel efficiency, Don't waste it on here, get that thing to market. You'll make a mint, and be remembered as a scientific hero, to boot.

I'm not trolling you. I'm trying to help you.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 05:31:37 PM

I spent a fairly good deal of time and money gaining that knowledge. The least you could do is look it up on Wikipedia. And if you have the solution to solar panel efficiency, Don't waste it on here, get that thing to market. You'll make a mint, and be remembered as a scientific hero, to boot.

I'm not trolling you. I'm trying to help you.

Well I don't plan on being a scientific hero, but as soon as I start getting paid I will be working on the development of these panels. All of this projects will be "in the works" very soon, and actually "being done" in the next 6 months to a year.

I'm not saying the panel will be created in a year, I'm saying I'll have regular solar panels by then and be working on making my own more efficient version.

You are not trying to help me, you are definitely trolling "Help" comes with advice, not shit talk and hints at shit I already know.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 05:35:08 PM

You are not trying to help me, you are definitely trolling "Help" comes with advice, not shit talk and hints at shit I already know.
If you already know that placing a magnifying glass so as to focus the light on a small solar panel will not increase it's efficiency or allow the output to equal that of a larger one, why did you suggest it?

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 06:56:21 PM

If you already know that placing a magnifying glass so as to focus the light on a small solar panel will not increase it's efficiency or allow the output to equal that of a larger one, why did you suggest it?

It WOULD increase its efficiency, if you could keep it from melting.

STOP TROLLING seriously.

Ekaros

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 06:58:14 PM

That's a vague definition of how they work. Do you understand the actual physics involved? Do you know how the light is converted into electricity?

hint:

It is, but not with photovoltaic panels....

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 07:02:12 PM

It is, but not with photovoltaic panels....

Have they invented one that can take the heat?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 07:03:55 PM

No, it would not... the efficiency is a result of the physical processes occurring that turn photons striking the PV cell into electrons coming out the wires. Heat generation is a direct result of the lack of efficiency inherent in the PV cell. Simply throwing more light at the problem won't help it, no matter how much cooling you also throw at it.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 07:06:39 PM

No, it would not... the efficiency is a result of the physical processes occurring that turn photons striking the PV cell into electrons coming out the wires. Heat generation is a direct result of the lack of efficiency inherent in the PV cell. Simply throwing more light at the problem won't help it, no matter how much cooling you also throw at it.

I'm pretty sure the other guy just addressed this issue, and in a non-trolly manner. Please take his lead Smiley

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 07:10:19 PM

I'm pretty sure the other guy just addressed this issue, and in a non-trolly manner. Please take his lead Smiley
Certainly. Ekaros, all yours.

(Some prep reading, FinShaggy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_thermal_energy )

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: