Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let the Machines do the Work (The end of Slavery)  (Read 18319 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 12:44:41 AM

In other words, you are making an argument.

ar·gu·ment
[ahr-gyuh-muhnt]
noun
3. a process of reasoning; series of reasons: I couldn't follow his argument.
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.

Try to keep up.

Nope. I am stating a plan and a set philosophy. Not presenting a case, or pleading anything....

YOU are arguing with what I say. I am just saying what I believe. You don't have to be here, that's all your choice. I'm fine with it, but just know that I'm going to continue to point this stuff out if you continue to go off track and get semantic. lol.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 12:49:06 AM

ar·gu·ment
[ahr-gyuh-muhnt]
noun
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.

Try to keep up.
Nope. I am stating a plan and a set philosophy.

5. an address or composition intended to convince or persuade; persuasive discourse.
Let me know when you're actually going to explain anything.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 12:53:07 AM

ar·gu·ment
[ahr-gyuh-muhnt]
noun

Try to keep up.
Nope. I am stating a plan and a set philosophy.

5. an address or composition intended to convince or persuade; persuasive discourse.

None of those are the intent. The intent is simply to inform. Not convince anyone of anything, or persuade anyone to do anything.

The goal is simply to post an article to inform people about the philosophy of "Let the machines do the work"

Then the second goal was to inform people about the 2017 campaign plan, which would apply that philosophy.

In no way are we trying to alter anyone's thinking. If these articles altered your outlook, it had nothing to do with the intent with which it was written. Unless you consider "educating people" a form of "persuasive intent".

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 12:55:23 AM

Let me know when you have a real question.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 12:59:23 AM

Oh, that's right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A

Let me remind you:

That explanation did not tie in, in the least, to "Let the Machines do the Work." Come on, man, stay on topic.

Yes it did. Try paying better attention when you read it this time, ass-hat. Or do you need me to get a quote and explain it for you?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 01:15:06 AM

Oh, that's right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A

Let me remind you:

That explanation did not tie in, in the least, to "Let the Machines do the Work." Come on, man, stay on topic.

Yes it did. Try paying better attention when you read it this time, ass-hat. Or do you need me to get a quote and explain it for you?

What is that YouTube video of?

And why did you remind me of one of MANY times you were wrong. I didn't need a reminder, lol.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 01:20:08 AM

You.
I didn't need a reminder, lol.
Apparently you do... Feel free to explain at any time here.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 01:22:57 AM

You.

I already did explain. And as I asked like 10-20 posts ago... Would you like a quote and explanation for my explanation?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 01:30:19 AM

You.

I already did explain. And as I asked like 10-20 posts ago... Would you like a quote and explanation for my explanation?
And as I responded to that post, YES!

God damn, it's like pulling chicken teeth.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 03:12:46 AM

You.

And as I responded to that post, YES!

God damn, it's like pulling chicken teeth.

That is not how you responded. You responded with troll bullshit. It was probably while you were crying about being called an ass-hat. I'm getting the quote now.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 03:17:55 AM

No one person or the actual government has to pay for the festivals. You have a lot to learn.

As a government you plan an event. You find sponsors in the community that are related to the topic of the festival AND you sell space for stalls up to a year before the event even happens (as they do for the Denver 4/20 rally). That money funds the event, sales (like permits for glow stick sellers and cotton candy guys walking around) and more sponsors turn a profit.

All of this earns money for small business and the government, which in turn allows for the purchase of robots or bitcoin miners. Which is the beginning of the "let the machines do the work" taking over. Ex: Automated DMV (what are they really even doing besides telling you if you have the right stuff, which a machine could easily figure out, and ONE or two people could be staffed to watch the machines and help people out. Kinda like an arcade.)

Explained. I can't believe you couldn't figure that out yourself.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 03:30:55 AM

That is not how you responded. You responded with troll bullshit.
And now, It seems I need to remind you of this:
Oh, please do. And insult me more. That makes your argument sound much more convincing.
Hmm... Nope, not "troll bullshit," clearly a request for you to explain.

All of this earns money for small business and the government, which in turn allows for the purchase of robots or bitcoin miners. Which is the beginning of the "let the machines do the work" taking over. Ex: Automated DMV (what are they really even doing besides telling you if you have the right stuff, which a machine could easily figure out, and ONE or two people could be staffed to watch the machines and help people out. Kinda like an arcade.)
And why was this not in the first post, instead of all the bitching about the golf course?

Are you just incapable of focusing?

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 03:37:08 AM

That is not how you responded. You responded with troll bullshit.
And now, It seems I need to remind you of this:
Oh, please do. And insult me more. That makes your argument sound much more convincing.
Hmm... Nope, not "troll bullshit," clearly a request for you to explain.

And why was this not in the first post, instead of all the bitching about the golf course?

Are you just incapable of focusing?

Why do you expect EVERY point to be the first post. Just READ and stop bitching.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 03:41:46 AM

Why do you expect EVERY point to be the first post.
Because you started the post with this:
Here is an example of how these philosophies could begin to be applied in a REAL town
I kinda expected there to be some things about letting the machines do the work.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 03:45:02 AM

Here is an example of how these philosophies could begin to be applied in a REAL town
I kinda expected there to be some things about letting the machines do the work.

There was tons of stuff about that. Are you so drunk that you forgot we are specifically talking about festivals now?
It's not my fault that you weren't able to deduce that the extra income projects I suggest could be used to mine coins and make robots. It's the whole point of the discussion, why wouldn't you figure that out? Especially when it was mentioned in the SAME post/article, just in a different section of that post/article..

Just because each and every category didn't say "and then some money goes to machines", you had a problem working through it? Wow, lol.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 03:58:49 AM

There was tons of stuff about that. Are you so drunk that you forgot we are specifically talking about festivals now?
Festivals?
I thought you were talking about automated DMVs?

And just because you can't get through life without chemical assistance, doesn't mean everyone needs it. I'm quite sober, I assure you.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 04:03:35 AM

Festivals?
I thought you were talking about automated DMVs?

Nope, try to keep up. That was an answer to your question about how festivals are tied to letting the machines do the work. The DMV was just an example of a byproduct. In no way was it the "topic" we were on. lol.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 04:04:54 AM

I'm quite sober, I assure you.

Then this is WAY sadder now. Are you still in Highschool? That would redeem you/make sense.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 04:13:13 AM

Nope, try to keep up. That was an answer to your question about how festivals are tied to letting the machines do the work. The DMV was just an example of a byproduct. In no way was it the "topic" we were on. lol.
Yes, and then I asked why you didn't include that information in the original post, instead of whining about golf courses. Would you like me to quote that? I know how terrible your short term memory is.

And it's apparently so bad that you don't remember that we're actually talking about how crappy your "example" was. I could have done without the campaign speech.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 04:14:29 AM

Yes, and then I asked why you didn't include that information in the original post, instead of whining about golf courses..

And I said you cant just expect everything to be in the first post, all you can do is not cry about it. But you obviously can't handle that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: