Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin To Soon Reach $1700  (Read 4981 times)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:11:00 PM

OP, there's always an end, even if it eludes our ability to see it.  Nothing keeps rising forever.

New money,  and a lot of it, is pouring into crypto.  I have no idea where it's coming from.   My guess is that Wall Street people are taking a personal interest in crypto based on how far prices have risen.  But beware,  because this isn't going to continue indefinitely.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:50:02 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 08:48:47 AM by Osarman

There is still a long way up, Bitcoin will go to 3000$ in the next 2 month before any big retrace.
i think its impossible that bitcoin price will be rise to 3000$ in next 2 months because 3000$ is very much high price but i hope it can be possible that bitcoin price will be rise to 3000$ in the next Year.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:57:09 PM

There is still a long way up, Bitcoin will go to 3000$ in the next 2 month before any big retrace.
i think its impossible that bitcoin price will be rise to 3000$ in next 2 months because 3000$ is very much high price but i hope it can be possible that bitcoin price will be rise to 3000$ in the nest Year.
I am sure that the price of bitcoin can reach to $3000 even in the next two months if good time occurred in the way and the investors increased in bitcoin. As if the investors will increase then the demand will rise up and it will reach the price of bitcoin to an amount of $3000 within a month or two.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:02:27 PM

Honestly, I am more inclined to think that this continous rise isn't caused by FOMO or other people buying a share of moon but instead some form of orchestrated and well executed trading manipulation. Not that the price isn't a good thing however continuous rise, as seen from historic charts often leads to a heavy correction to test whether people can still hold and support this thing before testing new heights. Hopefully this isn't some sort of another bubble but a true and organic growth (which I am highly skeptic of.)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

Honestly, I am more inclined to think that this continous rise isn't caused by FOMO or other people buying a share of moon but instead some form of orchestrated and well executed trading manipulation. Not that the price isn't a good thing however continuous rise, as seen from historic charts often leads to a heavy correction to test whether people can still hold and support this thing before testing new heights. Hopefully this isn't some sort of another bubble but a true and organic growth (which I am highly skeptic of.)
Well, looking at historical charts the first spike to 1200 was much more steep than the rise we have had this time around, and we knew Mt. Gox had a big part to do with the first spike. It looks organic to me, especially since we're facing resistance again and price isn't continually rising. In fact right now we're just hopping around 1540.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:48:12 PM

If block size were to increase 250KB for now as a temporary measure I'd bet we could reach $1700 in a week but now even with all the blocks or 99 out of every 100 blocks are full we are @$1530 what would have happened if transactions could confirm much faster?
What are the chances of ETF actually passes approval? cryptocurrency markets are seeing something never seen before, this is a new record for not only Bitcoin but for %45 of all crypto coins.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

i think its impossible that bitcoin price will be rise to 3000$ in next 2 months because 3000$ is very much high price but i hope it can be possible that bitcoin price will be rise to 3000$ in the nest Year.
how can you say that is impossible, i think you do not know about the nature of bitcoin. bitcoin has the potential to increase its price more and more. i think  it is very much possible that the price of bitcoin can reach to 3000 USD level in next two months.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:38:05 PM

how can you say that is impossible, i think you do not know about the nature of bitcoin. bitcoin has the potential to increase its price more and more. i think  it is very much possible that the price of bitcoin can reach to 3000 USD level in next two months.
Of course not impossible but we are only looking at one side of the equation which is getting to $3000 without putting into account any resistance and possibility of a bubble burst

I am wondering what are the contributing factors for this continuing rally?  Please share your ideas for the enlightenment and guidance of some readers (including me).
there are some signals of mining pools soon to activate segwit which has sent a wave of confidence to investors and general community to demand for more btc before prices surge further away.
leowonderful
Legendary

Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:43:00 PM

If block size were to increase 250KB for now as a temporary measure I'd bet we could reach $1700 in a week but now even with all the blocks or 99 out of every 100 blocks are full we are @$1530 what would have happened if transactions could confirm much faster?
What are the chances of ETF actually passes approval? cryptocurrency markets are seeing something never seen before, this is a new record for not only Bitcoin but for %45 of all crypto coins.
Unfortunately for us this war of blocksize is mainly just political and if anything some guys could give two less fucks about the price. The way it's looking right now it's either BU or Segwit, neither of which look likely to happen. I agree it's pretty annoying, but once we get past it we will all be rewarded.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:52:52 PM

Unfortunately for us this war of blocksize is mainly just political and if anything some guys could give two less fucks about the price. The way it's looking right now it's either BU or Segwit, neither of which look likely to happen. I agree it's pretty annoying, but once we get past it we will all be rewarded.
The chances of an BU hardfork is really slim after the n number times they had issues with their line of codes and people will not really consider using them and if people still think they are capable then they are not fit to understand what is right and wrong when they are dealing with billions of dollars worth of technology on the other hand Segwit is a possibility and if everyone could reach a consensus we could see another rally which would take the price over $2000,if not we will see a correction in a week or two.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

OP, there's always an end, even if it eludes our ability to see it.  Nothing keeps rising forever.

New money,  and a lot of it, is pouring into crypto.  I have no idea where it's coming from.   My guess is that Wall Street people are taking a personal interest in crypto based on how far prices have risen.  But beware,  because this isn't going to continue indefinitely.

I agree, but Bitcoin price rise is far from ending.  It may crash from time to time or had a correction when it surge in price fast but Bitcoin saturation level is still low.  Meaning, there is much room for bitcoin price to climb up.  the only limit for price increase is the market saturation and people interest to put demand on Bitcoin.  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Question123

Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:51:14 PM

I am sure that the price of bitcoin can reach to $3000 even in the next two months if good time occurred in the way and the investors increased in bitcoin. As if the investors will increase then the demand will rise up and it will reach the price of bitcoin to an amount of $3000 within a month or two.
For me I think $3000 is very impossibke in the next two months I think the possible to happen is $2000 because the price as of now its $1500. But if its happen $3000 in two months I like that . But for dont expect to much . Much better if you expect only exact amount.  Maybe $3000 it will happen in year 2018 but no one can tell what is the price in the future or tomorrow.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:08:16 AM

Bitcoin price can be pumped to 1800$ becouse of EFT approval than will comeback to 1500$ .Looks like 1500$ is floor now btc need to rest now and get some new capital,i think some money can comefrom ETH ETH price is so high becouse of his POS project,it has to be some correct

If you rate your comment from 1 to 10 what would it be and how sure and confident are you of this? You have been in Bitcoin longer than many but your comments dont show you to be very knowledgeable. Sorry for being so frank.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:59:50 PM

Bitcoin has officially breached the $1500 level in some exchanges and there seems to be no end yet on sight for the rise of its value. Some are predicting that it can hit the $1700 level many days from now but correction at that level can set in and there would some adjustments in value.

I am wondering what are the contributing factors for this continuing rally?  Please share your ideas for the enlightenment and guidance of some readers (including me).
Maybe bitcoin will become that way and totaly hit $1700 without doubt as you can see bitcoin price never dumped at all it became $1400 and now its on fire of $1500 if this will be dump then maybe its already done but nothings happen and also maybe bitcoin will never become dumped again what do you think?
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:14:07 PM

Bitcoin has officially breached the $1500 level in some exchanges and there seems to be no end yet on sight for the rise of its value. Some are predicting that it can hit the $1700 level many days from now but correction at that level can set in and there would some adjustments in value.

Maybe bitcoin will become that way and totaly hit $1700 without doubt as you can see bitcoin price never dumped at all it became $1400 and now its on fire of $1500 if this will be dump then maybe its already done but nothings happen and also maybe bitcoin will never become dumped again what do you think?

The price of bitcoin is already at $1615 on preev at a moment so it is likely that it will touch the price of $1700 in coming days as price is only going higher and higher since past few weeks so we can assume that the same trend will continue in coming days too and $1700 seems to be possible to achieve at any point of time.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:58:45 AM

There you have it. It's over 1700 already and it might as well grow further.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

bitcoin has already crossed the 1700 USD barrier and this time it is going to cross 2000 USD level nonstop. i think still people have the chance to trade bitcoin and get some profit before it hit 2000 USD level. becasue the price of bitcoin is not going to decrease any more so those people who are waiting for the price decrease they are just wasting their time and nothing more.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:35:34 AM

It is really shocking. It is just days that passed by and the increase is so large.
 It went up so high that it is almost unbelievable.
Those who sold their coins will have a hard time buying back again for bitcoin is really getting expensive. Also those new investors.  Grin
Question123

Merit: 267

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

The bitcoin price of bitcoin today is $1850 and is still growing and anytime maybe few weeks or months the price will reach $2000 so what are you waiting for guyz? buy bitcoin now and hold it. And for sure you will earn a lot of money. But be careful dont put all you money in bitcoin its better if you have seperate money invest only you can afford to lose.  Because no one knows what happen in bitcoin in anytime.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

The price of bitcoin as of now already exceeds the expectation of those people who were predicting as you said lately . It is really surprising that somehow a few speculations appearing to be accurate and how the price is getting much higher than the actual speculation . I hope that this price jump will continue until the next few months .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: