Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52240 times)
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:00:50 PM

Yes, in my country bitcoin helped a lot of unemployed people to earn. But unfortunately a lot of people here are uneducated and doesn't know how to speak english and even use smartphones nor computers. But above all bitcoin improves economy by giving opportunity to many people that are jobless.
Unemployed people are having difficulty making investments, but those who are business owners are investing in their salaries. In addition, people with regular income earn much more. My impressions are like this. I still do not understand that Bitcoin is an effect on unemployment.
I also don't understand how bitcoin can affect unemployed...I just think that those who could earn now earn even more...and the rest have remained without work...I don't think that it can somehow influence the economy of the country...except in a negative sense, because people get more income, and the treasury doesn't receive more money)

The total numbers of people knew the method to earning Bitcoin and create good income every month is very small. I am sure it is under 50,000 people knew method to earning Bitcoin enough for family and life.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:38:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies are disruptive economic innovation that have the potential to revolutionize the current economic structure and change how banks and financial institutions operate. Bitcoin is the most popular form of cryptocurrency that enables digital transactions between two parties without the need of an intermediary.
trickee

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:28:51 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
both.why?because of users and investor bitcoin can improve economy especially the value of it and the price is good.Bitcoin is a good investment to all investor and to all users.today and tomorrow and the next day will continue increase bitcoin users.our country will improve because unemployed can joined here in bitcointalk to earn and earn until they become rich and until they help fellow human and share their knowledge about bitcoin.like me i have no work now but because of bitcoin i earning to supply our needs.so do not think negative about bitcoin because of bitcoin has a lot of help .
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:29:14 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

I think itse a yes because we all know that the value of bitcoin is really high. So if there's a lot of people in one country using bitcoin it is possible that ut can help to the economy to grow. Also it xan inprove the ecobomy because every people who lives there has a job and less consumable for the governance to use a lot of money.
Gategold

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:29:21 AM

Cryptocurrencies are disruptive economic innovation that have the potential to revolutionize the current economic structure and change how banks and financial institutions operate. Bitcoin is the most popular form of cryptocurrency that enables digital transactions between two parties without the need of an intermediary.
Correct, it will improove the wealth of every individual who own bitcoin. No inflation but a deflation, but I don't know it is good or not. I personally choose gold instead of bitcoin, but choose bitcoin instead of cash.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

Yes, in my country bitcoin helped a lot of unemployed people to earn. But unfortunately a lot of people here are uneducated and doesn't know how to speak english and even use smartphones nor computers. But above all bitcoin improves economy by giving opportunity to many people that are jobless.
Unemployed people are having difficulty making investments, but those who are business owners are investing in their salaries. In addition, people with regular income earn much more. My impressions are like this. I still do not understand that Bitcoin is an effect on unemployment.
I also don't understand how bitcoin can affect unemployed...I just think that those who could earn now earn even more...and the rest have remained without work...I don't think that it can somehow influence the economy of the country...except in a negative sense, because people get more income, and the treasury doesn't receive more money)

I will give you example of my country our economy is not so good and everything is very expansive even food items are also expansive so since bitcoin arrived to my country it bring revaluation here a lot of people have join bitcoin and they are taking advantage of it and some of them have changed their life just because of bitcoin is now very famous in my country and it going to be legal in my country soon so thank you bitcoin for changing the life.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

My point of view about improving the economy of a country through bitcoin is not logical point as everyone aware of bitcoin contribution in the financial sector still bitcoin is very small to bring such revolution. But also we have to accept that bitcoin improve lot of people economy in their life.

arichikato

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:02:13 AM

I think it really hard, Bitcoin can bring people more money but it dont contribute much to the national budget.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Yes it can improve the economy of the country imagine that all the people on thar country is using bitcoin.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

Yes, if the country legalizes bitcoin and provides tax for every bitcoin transaction. That way bitcoin can help the economy of a country.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

As what i have been noticed about the history of bitcoin. I really agree that bitcoin also helps improve the economy of a country, because on it's high value, even bitcoin is not legally endorse any government agencies, but still bitcoin can distribute income to government.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Bitcoin can have the advantages and disadvantages of a country's economy because it can destroy or build a country in terms of economy. What you say is true that bitcoin can change the economy of the country and also because the country has many bitcoin users, just draw a simple example of this if there are many users of bitcoin money circulating through online banking in the country so that your country's economy will increase. Sooner or later almost everyone will receive cryptocurrency. The advantage of bitcoin is that you are the one who controls your money and one weakness I can expect is that it can make local banks go bankrupt in the near future because everyone will convert their material money into digital money and they will benefit different. at a local bank
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

For now it doesn't improve nor make worst our economy. In short, it doesn't have an effect to our economy. Because Bitcoin is not the basis of wealth of a certain country, because it is not world widely accepted as currency. It just change people lives by making them millionaires once they hold them for a long time.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

For now it doesn't improve nor make worst our economy. In short, it doesn't have an effect to our economy. Because Bitcoin is not the basis of wealth of a certain country, because it is not world widely accepted as currency. It just change people lives by making them millionaires once they hold them for a long time.
I agree, bitcoin influences the lives of people, and not on the life of the country...but since people live in countries and make purchases in countries - the state budget receives a certain percentage of this...so we can say that the economies of the countries are also developing
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Yes.  Because many country's adopt this kind of investment in bitcoin currency. And many of them are successful of this investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Yes obviously I believe that bitcoin can improve the economy. Its can be any countr y, nation and person. Because it is a profitable coin.
Gagamboy

Activity: 54
Merit: 12

a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I think it depends on how bitcoin is being used within a certain country because for some country, bitcoin is being used for some illegal transactions which clearly negatively affects the economy of a country. I think bitcoin can contribute in a good way through making the citizen of a certain country rich leading to buying some expensive stuffs which is taxed by the government.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █ SYMMETRYFUND █ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
NEW DIMENSION IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT (https://symmetry.fund/)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

We all know that bitcoin has all the potential of making a person rich so after being rich, that person will surely transact its money which will make its way to the bank that will get some fee which will be contributed to the country somehow I think. If bitcoin is being used in a nice way, it will surely contribute positively for a country that's why corruption should never be tolerated in here.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

Bitcoin can improve the economy of a country because bitcoin is a asset. If the government will acquire more assets like bitcoin, the taxes on the workers and in products will be less that will help the economy. The profit from assets will be used in projects instead of taxes.

RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

In my opinion, yes bitcoin is contributing some improvement to the economy of a country. Yes, bitcoin is not controlled by the government, but people how are gain bitcoin and converting it to a real money to use it into their daily expenses I’m sure that I will contribute to improving the economy because I know that in every country has their own added taxes. To that point, bitcoin is also, helping the economy of a nation but in different ways.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: