Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52238 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

Of course it absolutely possible, the first thing need to do is the country doesn't ban bicoin,  furthermore if the government can easily work together with bitcoiners. Well,  thats just my perception and I hope it'will happens in my country. Actually we can do better if this happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

Yes true, with bitcoin then all the transaction becomes faster and cheaper, I'm sure if bitcoin applied legally then make improve the economy of a country.
Exactly, I think bitcoin can help our economy by means of having a faster transaction. I think not only the economy of the country will improve also the people who lived in that economy who used bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is another source of income and it can change your life. It only means that bitcoin is very usefull for us human.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Of course it absolutely possible, the first thing need to do is the country doesn't ban bicoin,  furthermore if the government can easily work together with bitcoiners. Well,  thats just my perception and I hope it'will happens in my country. Actually we can do better if this happens.
In my opinion, it cannot really affect the whole country and its economy if they will legalize and accept bitcoin as a legal currency because fiat will be still the centered of transaction for the transferring and also payment of different exchange like import and export so bitcoin will be just an option for the government to work with and use it as a mode of payment.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

Legalizing bitcoin by many countries would be great yet improvement on the other hand will still depend on the people indeed. It is profitable but only few know how to. So it can not change one's country into a richer one unless people know what is discipline. Godbless bitcoin!
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

Yeas it can. Now most of the educated guys have to wait to get a perfect job for him at every country and who has hot that they does only physical job. If the unemployed people starts to deal with bitcoin then they have the good chance to earn money from there and for that reason the country where hi/she lives that country also will have that mone so the economy will be increased and developed.
It is same for the employed person also.

They can earn more money from bitcoin and that will help him and his country also. Money from different country is always effects on that country where that comes. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin and people can earn highest amount of money from there and that will effects on every country for sure.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Yes I agree.  Bitcoin can improves the economy of a country.  Like you said if they will not ban bitcoin and let people use bitcoin.  Many people will benefit from bitcoin and will have a good life.  Because of this, there would be less people who will have no job or source of income.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

I think that bitcoin easily can make it. When government losing taxes they trying to improve everything or just banning bitcoin. So it's just a coin flip Grin

2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

bitcoin can be the solution to a country economy because people attention is being converted to the direction of bitcoin . It has change many people life which end up affecting the economy of the nation
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

Yes I agree.  Bitcoin can improves the economy of a country.  Like you said if they will not ban bitcoin and let people use bitcoin.  Many people will benefit from bitcoin and will have a good life.  Because of this, there would be less people who will have no job or source of income.
I do not know what is the job Bitcoin can give us? Because Bitcoin is only a currency, a new payment method for the world and we are just working some task on this forum and receive salary through Bitcoin or Altcoin. You can not say these jobs are the Bitcoin's job, IMO.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

I don't think so. Economy usually is affected by natural resource and work that is available for the population.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:15:28 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
It can but it depends to the user how they can manage and understand very much about bitcoin world
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

Maybe yes bitcoin can improve the economy of a country but it depends in the way how the government will handle it
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

I'm not very strong in the economy, but bitcoin helped me to cope with my financial needs so I think he could change the economy for the better
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

I think if a country take advantage of the potentials of Bitcoin, it can help the economy of a country.  Simply by legalizing Bitcoin or acknowledging it as money and  encourage Bitcoin start-ups to start, it may attract lots of company and investors to venture a business such as exchanges or online shops based in its country.  The government then can earn from taxes thus increasing the country revenue which can be use to enhance and improve the countries economy.
I think it can, by gaining in what they invested in such thing. BTC will get higher and getting positive chances that economy can improve. If only government will agree in every steps Bitcoin do. Everthing will be easier as we use btc we can invest and even buy things online,though it'll take time to assured that the government will agree in every country.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

I do not know what is the job Bitcoin can give us? Because Bitcoin is only a currency, a new payment method for the world and we are just working some task on this forum and receive salary through Bitcoin or Altcoin. You can not say these jobs are the Bitcoin's job, IMO.
A currency but which helps to a new form of payment and transaction sentiments. Its not a job its only a part time of your time to spend after your real job outside internet or connections in forum, trading is a business like stocks. For improving an economy i can't further see what it will go but the nearest things are upon the regulations and how government will use it properly.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

A currency but which helps to a new form of payment and transaction sentiments. Its not a job its only a part time of your time to spend after your real job outside internet or connections in forum, trading is a business like stocks. For improving an economy i can't further see what it will go but the nearest things are upon the regulations and how government will use it properly.
First of all, this field won't create more money for the world, it's simply transfer money from trader to trader, from noob trader to professional trader, from small country to large country (LOL Grin). Like other markets, it has high competition and the volatility of this field can kill any newbie.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

For me in my country lots of people use bitcoin and they think also that it help country's economy. Bitcoin is big helpful economy if other don't see that because some bitcoin user have earn are no jobs it will help to them.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

Possibly it can be if and only if Bitcoin users among that certain country will use their Bitcoins responsibly to come up into a desirable one to contribute into the growth of their country's economy. Bitcoin will not certainly do manage to rise up of the country if people will not do any actions about it because the economy is not that directly being affected by Bitcoin since people are the one who manages and uses it for different purpose.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

Possibly it can be if and only if Bitcoin users among that certain country will use their Bitcoins responsibly to come up into a desirable one to contribute into the growth of their country's economy. Bitcoin will not certainly do manage to rise up of the country if people will not do any actions about it because the economy is not that directly being affected by Bitcoin since people are the one who manages and uses it for different purpose.
Currently, the government can take advantage the educational level of the cryptocurrency user to earn tax through exchange. You have to know most of the exchanges are needing to verify KYC to register account trading or at least have more capacity to withdraw money from exchange. That's the advantage of the government at current.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:30:04 PM
Merited by wareen (1)

We can say that somehow it will improve the economy of one country. We can point out the entry of money or the increase of income of the people. It is basic that if all the people in the country has a lot of money or wealthy the economy of the country will follow. Some country got low economy because the people of their country has less money or under puberty. Puberty that somehow becomes a habit of the people, it is because they had been so dependent on the government not to their self. Therefore we can say that it is not bitcoin or anything that will improve the economy of a country but the attitude of the people on how they will improve their financial capabilities.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: