Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much money have you cashed out from bitcoin  (Read 3845 times)
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

i just seriously joined the cryptocurrency community last July 2017.
but i have already cashed out more than i can earn from my job in a year.
as of now i have purchased a lot of gadgets.
i have also made an order for one of the most expensive gaming laptop today.
i am really happy with what i have achieved so far.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

At this very moment, none. But it is about to change thanks to the people of SnapCity who provided a Signature Campaign for Jr. Members and now we are at the second week. Post, work hard and gain. That's it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I cash out $6500 last week. And i purchased new phone. And i install wifi connection for better internet connection. And i plan to buy new car for my family.

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Last year, the amount of Bitcoin that I've cashed out is approximately 0.0008369 BTC which is about ₱600 if converted into dollars is $11.93.
I had to cash out all of my Bitcoins at that moment for I have a lot of expenditures at school, expenses at home and for my self care needed to be settled immediately. But this year, I am planning to hold every Bitcoin that I will earn for as long as I can and possible.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

and what have you purchased with your returns

I cashed out and made $3,400. I made some payment for my home loan and took my pet to the vet to be checked out. I also started paying for my life inssurance just to be sure. I even upgraded my interney connection to a faster one. From then on, I kept my job and kept trading bitcoins ever since.

piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

i cashed out only 50$ just for the sake of it (one or two years ago), just to test if the exchanger was reliable or not but for now, i have no intention to cash out more, waiting at the window to see how it goes, at the same time trying to gather some more btc dust by selling my services, used real life stuff and so on.
At some point, if in dire need of money i will for sure sell because family and friends come before anything else Smiley
Ah I another HODLer like, I agree it’s not worth cashout existing BITCOIN worth right now. We need to wait for the bigger BITCOIN moon which is yet to come
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

I am not so obscure to buy but I am allocating a real business field for my real long-term investments maybe for now buy a support tool to access bitcoin as my investment
zzxswqq

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

I bought all my household needs with bitcoin. in addition I also bought a computer with bitcoin that I got from the work with bounty campaign and still many that I have bought with bitcoin.
You realise you are tagging a person who commented that in 2011, EVERYthing about cryptocurrency has changed in all that time lmao.
soma50

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

I do not need it I have a job Where I can buy things I need with my loan. I do not have to go to work anytime when my cryptocuranus is enough. So some millions must have bitcoin
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

Roughly around 10, 000 USD to date. A big amount of money for someone unemployed like me. This money had gotten me to pay the bills and other utilities that had been pending for  like forever. Credit card bills and groceries also. But one thing that I have done with it that truly made me happy was that I was able to give back a portion of the money for my parents. Sure it is not huge amount but their smile when they received it was just priceless.
Now, with the remaining amount I have purchased a computer that will allow me to trade bitcoins and also invest into some altcoins.

RichPitty

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

I haven’t cashing anything out since I am a beginner. But I already have plans with my btc in the future.
Fatmoo

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

I cashed out 0.7 BTC last May 2017 and that is my investment that i keep on my btc wallet, i need money to pay contractor to replace a roof of my moms house. I also bought new television and aircon for her room. I remembered that time the btc price was around 3000$+ and I have no idea that the price is going to be multiplied by 5x in just 7 months. I cannot blame myself, it's for my mom.
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

Haven't cashed out any yet. But I am planning to do so soon, but just a little amount. I am planning to reserve my coins if ever BTC will inflate again in case.
trandanquan40

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

Actually, the amount of money I make out of Bitcoin is also high, I will not disclose here for personal reasons. In addition to Bitcoin, I also have ETH, DogeCoin, and Bytecoin, actually investing in existing altcoins for more profit than BTC.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:55:45 AM

I have cashed a lot from Bitcoin, since use bitcoin directly is not practical. I bought motorcycle and other stuff. Although we can buy goods on amazon but amazon itself is not really accept bitcoin, I heard that there is a platform like amazon but really accept cryptocurrency. If I am not mistaken the name of it is Copico. I haven't checked  this site before, I only heard it from some people who post in this forum. Anyway, I will save more bitcoin for my future.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

i had already cashed out 0.0016btc from bitcoin ,first i used it to treat my kids dine out side and also my parents. I bought toys and clothes for my two boys. But next time i don't want to cashed out my bitcoin as my saving also i want to earn lots of money i have so many plans to do that i know bitcoin will be a big help to me.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

I know the bitcoin is late, I spend all my savings to buy BTC, at $ 10,000 and I still do not want to sell, I want to keep it for a long time.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

I think that question are very personal i can't give you a figure how much cashed out money using bitcoin
The reason is for my security purposes.
I make money money in the day trading and i can get huge profits for my daily trading but sometimes
I lose because working in trading are have risk in that way i earn bitcoin to sustain my daily needs and here in the forum not only to get paid as participant in the campaign i enyoy reading and working here because i get more knowledge of new technology of currency.
That is my source of earning bitcoin to be cashed out and exchange into fiat.

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

I haven’t cashing anything out since I am a beginner. But I already have plans with my btc in the future.
Good luck, buddy.. I'm sure if you keep to deepen the crypto currency (bitcoin) and learn also knowing a lot of things to earn income from bitcoin you can become a successful people and can be cashed bitcoin whenever you want.
I've cashed it out, well.. but it's just a few and not a big enough and succeed to bought a something that I needed last month, and I'm also have some plans, and just aimed it to saving until what I want / needed can be bought with a bitcoin income for the next and for the purpose of better's life.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

More than enough. 

sent from my X6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: