Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LTC][EU/US][CPPSRB] Hypernova, your mining pool – 1% fee  (Read 16047 times)
archetyp

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:55:34 PM

great work guys!
M0nsieurChat

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 03:33:52 PM

Thanks for your support !
We've been up for 12 days. Still counting Smiley

We're going fine. Solving 1/2 blocks per day at current difficulty. However, we need you !
We managed to lower the reject rate and we plan to implement soon an exclusive PPS reward system in the litecoin world...

Stay tuned !
Soak (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:05:34 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2013, 02:27:04 AM by Soak

Stratum is now supported. We just need to fix an issue with the custom difficulty per worker, we expect to resolve this in the next days. We will implement the CPPSRB reward system as well in the same time or a little after. Exclusive in Litecoin world.

To connect to Stratum, simply change the connection port to 3333 (You can still use LP on port 9332, via a proxy on our back-end which will communicate with Stratum).

We have now between 40 and 45 Mh/s in average on the pool, and found 16 blocks since the launch by the end of April. We need more miners to find blocks more often. If you have the faith in our project, you're welcome to join us. Smiley
M0nsieurChat

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 11:26:27 PM

We've been working hard this week to get you the best out of our brains.
You may'd guess : the choosable custom difficulty per worker is now live again. And it's running fine and stable.

We've also set-up a HTTP Long-Polling proxy on every of our nodes on port 9332. That means if you're using an old version of cgminer or an non-stratum-supported miner like Cudaminer or pooled cpuminer, use the following infos to connect again :
http://mining.eu.hypernova.pw:9332 or http://mining.usa.hypernova.pw:9332

Next step : the CPPSRB reward system as Soak told you. It's currently working fine in the backstage, we're monitoring it and switch to it very soon...

Thanks to you all for being with us.

M0nsieurChat
M0nsieurChat

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:21:37 PM

It's been a pretty lucky day ! 3 blocks in a row in the same day. Keep up the good work mates !

Now that we've mostly implemented every of our desires, excepting the CPPSRB reward system coming soon, what feature would you like to see live on Hypernova ?

I'm thinking about a few things :

Idle workers notification (by mail / SMS)
    Block notification (by mail / SMS)
    Withdraw notification (by mail / SMS)
    API (Soak if you're reading this...  Smiley )
    For SMS notification,would you accept to pay a small fee to cover that cost for us ? How much ?

We're open minded peoples always looking for challenges !
DeviledMoon

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 10:08:25 PM

Good evening everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in to announce the new node on Hypernova!

mining.usa.la.hypernova.pw

Use port 3333 for Stratum Mining, and Port 9332 for access to LongPoll for Legacy Miners Smiley

Happy Mining.
M0nsieurChat

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:38:13 AM

Fellow miners,

We've heard you and switched on a new reward system: CPPSRB.
It is a PPS reward system exclusive in the Litecoin world previously used on Eligius bitcoin pool. Credit to Luke !
That means that you don't need to wait for a round to finish to earn your litecoins. You don't need either to be mining the whole round to maximize your profits. It is.. PPS with minimal variance !

For more information : https://hypernova.pw/help/#general-1 or http://eligius.st/wiki/index.php/Capped_PPS_with_Recent_Backpay
phrozenspite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 07:00:53 PM

well done gents, you settled on what i think is the best of the pay systems

superarthur

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 07:47:49 PM

When I type in my litecoin address in my account settings, it all became capitals.
I thought the address is case sensitive.
M0nsieurChat

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:06:35 PM

When I type in my litecoin address in my account settings, it all became capitals.
I thought the address is case sensitive.

It is case sensitive. Sorry about that. In fact, however the font is displaying you everything uppercase, it is logged in the database with the proper case. We just needed to make a choice between a beautiful font (which can only display uppercase characters) and something more easy to use but less sexy Smiley

Thanks phrozenspite ! Cheers !
Soak (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:56:24 PM

Well, the CPPSRB reward system run fine and we just added two more custom difficulties for your workers : 8 and 16.

Now, when you create a worker, you can choose the type: CPU or GPU. Custom difficulties for CPU type are 8 and 16 – for GPU type are 32, 64 or 128.

Even if you have a small power, you are welcome to our pool, everyone should mine in the best conditions with the hardware they have. So, what do you waiting to join us? Cheesy
M0nsieurChat

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:36:40 PM

Hypernova now supports SPDY for faster website loading..
https://i.imgur.com/SYHDycp.png
superarthur

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

It is case sensitive. Sorry about that. In fact, however the font is displaying you everything uppercase, it is logged in the database with the proper case. We just needed to make a choice between a beautiful font (which can only display uppercase characters) and something more easy to use but less sexy Smiley

Thanks phrozenspite ! Cheers !
I trust you, but I still feel insecure about it. Sad
Soak (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:35:09 PM

I trust you, but I still feel insecure about it. Sad

I fixed the font for form inputs so now there is a mixed case font to avoid confusion.

In the same time, we launched the API service for users whose want for example to monitor their workers. We provide a key and a link to a JSON url.

As usual, everybody is free to propose some ideas or fixes, and for those haven't joined us yet, they are free to mine with us Cheesy
superarthur

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:34:40 PM

Thanks.  Cheesy
M0nsieurChat

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:38:09 PM

24h earnings is now correctly displayed. It's a rollover.
You can now see credits every 30 minutes on the payment page to have an idea of how much LTC mine every 30 minutes.

Tomorrow I'll implement idle workers notification. Stay tuned Smiley
Cazz0r

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 03:37:58 AM

This pool is on the constant improve! Less than 24-hours ago the admins effectively asked what is the feature we all wanted most and had it finished and in production in no time at all, the API has been running flawlessly since.

Having their own custom built infrastructure gives them this ability to churn out new features and support their site much better than the copy/paste site most pools are using.

For a PPS pool with only 1% fee, you really can't go wrong with Hypernova!
msm595

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:07:33 PM

Awesome site design and pool. Is the 24 hours earning the last 24 hours, or does it reset at 0:00. Ideally a chart of earnings per day would be awesome.

Soak (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:43:05 AM

Awesome site design and pool. Is the 24 hours earning the last 24 hours, or does it reset at 0:00. Ideally a chart of earnings per day would be awesome.

Thank you. For your question, it's really the last 24 hours from the time when you check your account. I note the idea for the chart.

Today, later in the day we will migrate to a new server for the front-end because of the restrictions on the current one, which can make some 503 errors because the server is a little overcrowded. Sorry if you experience them, simply reload a few time after. Smiley
msm595

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:35:46 AM

Also, if you ever feel the need to take on another programmer, I'd love to help out Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: