Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links?  (Read 23017 times)
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:33:26 AM

Who told you forum and social media is useless? I think your marketing materials is not attractive. Another factor is the niche, if you post bitcoin related ads to food, or celebrity no one will click your ads.

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Actually this is correct. Social Media is one of the best and cheapest way to advertise your products or links or whatsoever. Your content must be the problem like @bitcub said. The content of your promotion plays a big factor to attract potential customers to at least visit your site. In advertising and promotion there are a lot of medium you could use such as Social Media, Newsletter, Emails, Banners, and etc. Though, Social media is the most use tool as of today and it has a wider ranger compare to others.
I will agree to your logic of reasoning. Social media no doubt in the present age where everyone is spending most of his time sitting in front of internet is the best option. You can easily promote your products on social media. All you need is a good eye catching add and this will serve the purpose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:48:33 AM

I think it's best to use the whole range of options to ensure you reach your target audience. Social should be used in combination with signature campaigns to generate the maximum exposure.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:32:19 AM

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

If judging social media on that state of mind because of personal grudge toward unwanted incidents is understandable but different person have different opinions. To make it more effective used simultaneously all platform of advertising chat rooms, forums (referral links not allowed to be posted in bitcointalk but used it as signature), social media e.g. Facebook, instagram, twitter and websites if you have one. If those options you think won't help make a paper advertising and be that someone walking around giving paper prints.
Isaac 666

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:20:53 AM

social media is best way .

it is depend on trust
if you see your friend say "i try this product and it work with me " you also will try this product
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:36:51 AM

if you are openminded and ability to sales talking. well that is the best way to promote products or links. simply join in many group in social media and forum. and when people as it then you should salestalk him. businessminded and salestalking is the key to promote.
Some people thinks promoting products and links on bitcointalk forum is the best, but I don’t think so. There are ordinary forums you can go and do that, but I don’t mean you won’t succeed in promoting your links on bitcointalk; when posting, try to post at the right section.

Another place you can promote products and links is through social medias, especially facebook. Posting on instagram, twitter and others similar won’t be a good option. Facebook is easy to access and there are lots of groups where you can find with same purpose.

Much clear answer from you dude. If the product or service which is related bitcoin or altcoin based this forum is the best option to share and creating ad campaign to promote it to the right person.

Social network sites are best to invented for the people who introduced it for texting and meeting the people but now to upgraded using for promote the products and services mainly in the real world out of crypto.
If you promote business or links, just make a short film that describe and give information to the people regarding your products or link. Therefore just create advertisement sites or used social media to easily send an information to the target clients.
I think Facebook is your best bet, because there are lots of groups with the same mindset as yours. If you join them, you can post your promotion links and a lot more. Instagram and Twitter is another powerhouse, but you will have to pay for lots of people to see your tweets and posts (well they’re all the same).

Other social medias can’t help you to connect much to the world. YouTube seems to be another good option, but it depends on how many followers you have.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:48:58 AM

it is depend on trust
if you see your friend say "i try this product and it work with me " you also will try this product

i will with social media too for promote products or links, beside that i will use blogging media because i see the article has take some portion to be as media promoting. if we can spread the article into many blogs and social media, i think our promotion will works best especially if we have big follower and they read and visiting the links or buying our product.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:06:21 AM

You should study your audience first. And I don't think social media is the problem why no one is interested in your links, it might be your product is not an eye-catching or it is too plain in the eyes of people. Because I sure you that social media is one of the best way to promote your products. Just learn how to manipulate your audience regarding to your product.
I agree every product or link has a specific audience that will make it popular among those interested to know more whats on offer but if its a bitcoin related product i am pretty sure the forum and social media campaigns are the top choices to reach more people thats why these kinds of campaigns are popular for ICOs because they are an effective way to reach potential investors

Yup, indeed every appearance of a product would have its own advantages and disadvantages. This is evidenced by some cryptocurrency that can still survive and also decreased. So there are some new products doing a maintenance to investors to keep their products and also to progress the product. Because maintaining investors is strong enough to maintain a product, ICO is an effective way to accelerate product growth. but we also must always be selective, because there are some cryptocurrencies that are not consistent with what they are planning.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:36:28 AM

Seriously OP? I don't think so, maybe you're advertisement is not too catchy to attract people.
Maybe its too boring or not timely. You should look first your materials before saying that.
As far as i can see, social media as well as here in the forum is the best way to promote your product.
And I've seen many successful stories of their ventures with just posting in social media that attracts many people.
So try to reconstruct your advertisement, maybe it's just lack of something.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:59:49 AM

it is depend on trust

i will with social media too for promote products or links, beside that i will use blogging media because i see the article has take some portion to be as media promoting. if we can spread the article into many blogs and social media, i think our promotion will works best especially if we have big follower and they read and visiting the links or buying our product.
Social media is the back bone of the promoting sites because it is as popular as the bitcoin is. Now many people are aware of it that using new technologies we can make our life easy so as people are using the technology as the main source of information especially for the promotion of the products and the links. Now new technologies are the part of life. It is playing a very important role in our daily life.
STEVEN 777

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:38:14 AM

i think if you famous use youtube channels people like to do what famous people do
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:49:23 PM

i think if you famous use youtube channels people like to do what famous people do

In the event that you're not famous, social media is still a very valuable tool, and best of all it's free. Try Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to start with and build up a following there. You'll be surprised at how quickly you can reach out to people with no initial outlay.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:22:15 PM

At this particular era of social media and forum popularity, you have mistakenly talking negatively about it. If that's what your pointing in here, you will never have the chance of taking advantages of what really is the one that makes you promote products effectively. Don't take yourself away from what your looking for. Be positive and take your pride out of your head first and do the right thing.

HODL
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:39:37 PM

At this particular era of social media and forum popularity, you have mistakenly talking negatively about it. If that's what your pointing in here, you will never have the chance of taking advantages of what really is the one that makes you promote products effectively. Don't take yourself away from what your looking for. Be positive and take your pride out of your head first and do the right thing.

Positivity is definitely the key here. I you start out with the wrong attitude you'll find it tough going. You need to engage with social media and embrace it - it's here to stay and can be a very valuable tool if used properly.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:01:21 PM

it is depend on trust

Social media is the back bone of the promoting sites because it is as popular as the bitcoin is. Now many people are aware of it that using new technologies we can make our life easy so as people are using the technology as the main source of information especially for the promotion of the products and the links. Now new technologies are the part of life. It is playing a very important role in our daily life.

Because social medias covered lots of general discussions and things under the sun throughout the globe, exposure here will really reached even those with unfamiliar in some kind of a thing. Cryptos are having exposure now via Social Media platform so it reaches many people with different preferences about a thing.

Making things be viral is easy nowadays. We just need some sort of creative click bait in order to achieved that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:28:49 PM

Who told you forum and social media is useless? I think your marketing materials is not attractive. Another factor is the niche, if you post bitcoin related ads to food, or celebrity no one will click your ads.

I totally agree with you social media and forums are absolutely a great way to promote your products or links. I myself have used them in the past and have been quite successful in selling my services and also getting me referrals to some of my online business programs. I agree one needs to promote one's products or services to the people who can be one's services and products prospect customers and it's where the correct niche comes in action. Secondly, one needs to have a good and attractive presentation of their services and products so that people get curious and want to know more about your business, products or services. If one prepares a good strategy and follow some above mentioned ideas, rules one can easily achieve desired success with promotion on social media and forums.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:55:49 AM

Why social media is useless?? I have been promoting many referral links before on social media and to tell you my experience its totally effective specially on facebook paid advertisement this is a 99.99 % reliable source of potential product buyers I have an fb friend and I sometimes seen his post earning thousands only from referral links from his social media go get some good strategy to promote. 
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

Positivity is definitely the key here. I you start out with the wrong attitude you'll find it tough going. You need to engage with social media and embrace it - it's here to stay and can be a very valuable tool if used properly.

Yes definitely, sometimes being positive to start with a project will make a positive outcome on that attitude alone. It is like how we can believe someone when we don't even believe on your own. If that's the case here, the product or the social media platforms are not really the problem but OP's attitude towards effective reasoning.

HODL
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:12:39 AM

create your own website. put all of the links their and also all of your products share it to social media or make a video about your website and put it on youtube for sure there are many people who will subsribe and buy it.
mathuo 444

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

youtube channel

make tehno  youtube channel start to explain some programmers when be trusted you say easy  say win 25$ when you use this link

Hayns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

Social media is still the best  to advertise your links ... it' depends on how you do it ... avoid spamming or else it will be useless ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: