Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links?  (Read 23022 times)
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:13:29 AM

If we want to promote our products or links we have to advertise our products in tv radio social media  like twitter facebook instagram or us we have to do is introduce our product to the people if they like our product they buy it  or invest it.
It is the link meanings fault that why they did not make the proper management and the value of the bitcoin has increased now so it is not very tough now to increase the use of the bitcoin and if you are trying to promote the bitcoin you should go for the bitcoin facebook site and the bitcoin value and the price is now increasing so it is already famous enough and it will make the bitcoin more and more popular so the more bitcoin will be popular the more value and the price of the bitcoin will increase.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.
For someone who thinks social media is a total shit, then they obviously do not really know how far social media has helped in the promotion of products so far. Most ICOs that have raised a lot in recent times, where do people really think they were able to get such a huge targeted investors ?

Mainly from social media, Google ads and a little bit of signature campaigns. The thing is most people underestimate the power of social media but until they really try it before they understand.
CigsSpot

Activity: 414
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:17:32 PM

Here is my story. I started marketing campaign almost 2 years ago. I created Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit and topic on this forum.

I sell products only for BTC. Twitter was no good at all, Instagram banned 3 of my acocunts and Facebook didnt gave me 1 lead, although i have a page and a couple of groups there.

The forum was working great for me for couple of months, then people stoped posting and sharing. So now only reddit gives me some new customers.

PS, the business is cigarettes and i am not allowed to use GoogleAds or promote my posts on FB. Also i think my customers doesnt want to show themselves on Facebook.

Do you have some advice for me?

PPS and i tried Quora as well.

sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:26:41 PM

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Why do mention promoting in forum and social media are total shit?
I think you need to learn how? You have make as attractive as you can to make other interest.

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:08:17 PM

Social media is not totally shit, you still can promote on facebook group and on instagram. It's depend on what products that you sell though, if you sell like cosmetics product, you can join a facebook group about cosmetics and you also can endorse somebody on instagram to use your products.

Strongly agree with your opinion, the promotion on social, especially Facebook and Twitter if the exploit will be extremely effective. You can post on product groups or build your own community on Facebook or Twiter, which will be a very effective promotion channel if you know how to use it.  Wink
I am not sure promoting on facebook is good idea unless you have lots of real friends who will really check that promotion. Few months ago i created facebook account and used word bitcoin in my name and I got 5000 friends in no time, and every single one of them is promoting referral link for something, I am not so convinced that they are even looking at other peoples posts.
You would not really need many friends before you can promote on Facebook. You can make use of paid adverts and even set your target market which to me has been pretty effective. I have an ecommerce store, and since I have been doing paid adverts on Facebook most especially, I have been having some good turnover. You just have to use money to find money.

That's right - all it takes is one post that's shared by one person to go viral and you can get your promotional message across to thousands of people around the globe without any financial outlay.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

The best way and i think the better way to promote products or links is still the social media specially Pinterest  or Twitter. You can choice a wide variety of link shortener service goo.gl link shortener gives you clear updated records of clicks and view, givin you specifically where the Sites (facebook, twitter, pinterest etc.) link views but also give you information about device they're using.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:52:03 PM

The best way and i think the better way to promote products or links is still the social media specially Pinterest  or Twitter. You can choice a wide variety of link shortener service goo.gl link shortener gives you clear updated records of clicks and view, givin you specifically where the Sites (facebook, twitter, pinterest etc.) link views but also give you information about device they're using.
Yes you are absolutely right, If you want to promote a product you must target first the community on a simple link. Link is very useful to promoting product than promote product by your own literal way. You need to ride to the changes now a days, by taking the attention of the people on social media by choosing a link to enter through your promoting product.
hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:28:28 PM

no. social media is not a nonsense way to promote your project. you can try using social media to get the most out of your campaign. on this day most people people use social media using smarphone .. every time spent to see see social media. therefore a good opportunity to promote your project using social media is more effective
Digital Delivery

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:01:27 AM

Social media and forums is total shit to u.
Google Adsense don't allow Affiliate marketing.
Then create a website and rank it for that keyword and get traffic. Wink

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:33:34 AM

Social media gives you the convenience to promote your products easily instead of renting a space in a mall or establishment to do it. It also cheap because you can do it your own and doesn't have to hire or pay middlemen that charge expensively.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

First I suggest that you create your brand, make yourself trustworthy and become known by all through social media, if you don't have this, better try making one now, once the people know your contact, who you are, what you know and what you, people will start following you and you can easily promote your products with an assurance that there will be a lot of viewers and people might buy in your product.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.
Actually you are right, social media these days has the biggest number of people and it is the best for me to promote the  products. Social media are the bests to attract investors, consumers on your products. These way would become popular also and notice of your product in the industry.
Agreed! In the present world of technology, where every second person is using internet and that on daily basis, there is no other better way of promoting any of your product or website than putting an advertisement on internet. It will really help you in grabbing lot more audience and that too in a very short span of time. You actually to need to opt the best ways of promoting your product.
valying

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:52:28 AM

I think the best way to promote a product is the social media or you could use the MLM to marketing your products too.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

Besides social madia,promoting a new product, can seem like there are endless options. It can be difficult to figure out where to get started and which methods of promotion will give you the best results. The truth is that there are many ways to promote your product, and what works may depend on your products.Here are 4 ways to promote a new service or product for your business.
1.Offer Customers an Exclusive Preview
2. organize social media contests
3.Host an Event
4.Share Customer Reviews
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:51:05 PM

Actually you are right, social media these days has the biggest number of people and it is the best for me to promote the  products. Social media are the bests to attract investors, consumers on your products. These way would become popular also and notice of your product in the industry.
Everyone these days is on social media. I have tried my hands on several means of advert apart from TV adverts anyway, which I feel they are even over rated and too costly. Social media on the other hand has really given my business a huge boom than expected when you do a paid advert with a very reasonable amount.

There are huge numbers of people to target and the more you are ready to spend, the more you get but far better than what a TV/Radio advert would have given.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:23:49 AM

I think the best way to promote a product is the social media or you could use the MLM to marketing your products too.
The fact is that you still need to take into account that if you advertise media information, the accessibility of public advertising is broader, it is clear and if it's just social networks, then narrow. It depends on the distributor.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:15:16 AM

If we want to promote our products or links we have to advertise our products in tv radio social media  like twitter facebook instagram or us we have to do is introduce our product to the people if they like our product they buy it  or invest it.
It is the link meanings fault that why they did not make the proper management and the value of the bitcoin has increased now so it is not very tough now to increase the use of the bitcoin and if you are trying to promote the bitcoin you should go for the bitcoin facebook site and the bitcoin value and the price is now increasing so it is already famous enough and it will make the bitcoin more and more popular so the more bitcoin will be popular the more value and the price of the bitcoin will increase.
If you are talking about promotion of bitcoin, then the best thing which you can do in this is that you can tell others about this concept of bitcoin so that they may have a fair idea of what bitcoin actually is. In general, you can do promotion of your product by putting an advertisement on internet, social media, television as well as newspapers. You can also go for printing of banners and then posting them at different places.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

Yeah it is not good to be careless because the bitcoin is the very important thing for the people, I am sure the bitcoin price and the value will be high and the more people will buy the bitcoin so it is the reason why the bitcoin profit is now increasing in the value, I am sure the bitcoin price will be high if a lot of the people will buy the bitcoin and will hold for the long time I am sure the twitter and the facebook is the best way in this case.

CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

I regards I think here on bitcointalk are great examples on how to promote things,
Social Media : Facebook, Twitter , Slack , Instragram , Reddit, Youtube and many others.
Also you can hire people to manage them if you don't have enough time to promote it.
You can pay adversting by many faucet or bitcoin related websites owners on the services section.

xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:49:41 PM

Referral links are an iffy one, not sure if you can do anything with that using Ad Sense. You could try those advertisements that popup in your Facebook news feed with your link and a photo or something like this. Legitimately, your best bet would be to write a blog / article entry on the site you're trying to get referrals for and use your link
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: