Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links?  (Read 23037 times)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:54:48 AM

I think the best way to promote a product is the social media or you could use the MLM to marketing your products too.
The fact is that you still need to take into account that if you advertise media information, the accessibility of public advertising is broader, it is clear and if it's just social networks, then narrow. It depends on the distributor.

I agree with you, just like what I said here previously, if you just have to advertise your products then you must segment your target audience  in which you only pick those people who are interested with those kinds of products like yours. You just have to pick a proper forum, groups or websites that is suited with the things you are promoting.

clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
The best way to promote products and links is on social media sites just like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many more. It is the best way coz many people are now using social media sites, and also social media sites can easily spread news worldwide.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

If we want to promote our products or links we have to advertise our products in tv radio social media  like twitter facebook instagram or us we have to do is introduce our product to the people if they like our product they buy it  or invest it.
It is the link meanings fault that why they did not make the proper management and the value of the bitcoin has increased now so it is not very tough now to increase the use of the bitcoin and if you are trying to promote the bitcoin you should go for the bitcoin facebook site and the bitcoin value and the price is now increasing so it is already famous enough and it will make the bitcoin more and more popular so the more bitcoin will be popular the more value and the price of the bitcoin will increase.
If you are talking about promotion of bitcoin, then the best thing which you can do in this is that you can tell others about this concept of bitcoin so that they may have a fair idea of what bitcoin actually is. In general, you can do promotion of your product by putting an advertisement on internet, social media, television as well as newspapers. You can also go for printing of banners and then posting them at different places.

Yeah it is the best way because the social media is being use by a lot of the people now and the bitcoin is now investing by the people.  I can see the bitcoin will be the high currency and the bitcoin future is high if it will be promoted by the sites like the facebook and the twitter because now a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and the social media can take the bitcoin very high now.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:07:04 PM

I think that a very good way to promote products  are through google ads.
Why? because you are able to choose which persons you want to see your ad, and you paying per ad views(for persons from a group that you chose at first)
It makes you saving money, because you won't need to pay ads views for people that won't be interesting at the product that you are promoting anyway.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:39:23 PM

you can use furoms and social media to run your product without them knowing their products they will not know that there is such a great product there are so many sites today because this way we get our money through sites like that without their help would you sell your product? Yes, it's a sale but it will not grow because you know little at your disposal should you be thankful that there are such sites.
There are only very few forum that are useful to promote products and links, the most effective one is by promoting it through social media. You can use or pay them for advertising your product for a certain period of time. And you can expect a lot of audience will be aware about the thing that you are promoting. And here in forum it's a good thing if you'll use signature and put your link on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:25:08 AM

Now a days maximum peoples are addicted to mobile and internet so without people are not surviving so the best way to promotion is links and it is cost effective and which has to be considered very cautiously. Now you can see the growth of Amazon the online and this is the proven track that to promote links will best way.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:58:06 AM

pay for them like what happen in this site but will get fake users so that focus on quality
There are number of ways using which you can quite comfortably promote your kind of product or link. It all depends on the amount of money which you are having for this advertisement of your product. You can pay some marketing companies so that they may promote your product. Other than this, you can also have an advertisement of your product on internet or social media as well.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
It depends on your project and subject, If you want to start an ICO project then you must have to follow every way what we have available. Basically, Bitcoin forum is one of the initial platform for promoting any product. But for me, every social media campaign would be the best way for the promotional activities. Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and so on.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:23:24 PM

you can rent the space in the internet like website or something blog to put your ads in their website, make sure that their website is crowded visitor and make sure that your ads is eye catching i believe that it will work than you post it on social media and other ways

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

As has been said before, social media is basically the key to this, together with have a website with good SEO on the search terms you want to rank on so you get good organic traffic.
Social media is free guys and you can reach more people globally than any other method around right now. Don't dismiss it or you could lose out.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:25:12 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 04:47:55 AM by Carmen01

slack,twitter,facebook and telegram if you have group because me i can promote any kinds of links or campaign like i do now,most of the strategy here in bitcoin is coming from social site to promote or advertise a products or a links to become a good campaign and to go well because there's a lot of person that using social site for their past time so they can see the products or the links that you post

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:32:58 AM

Social media gives you the convenience to promote your products easily instead of renting a space in a mall or establishment to do it. It also cheap because you can do it your own and doesn't have to hire or pay middlemen that charge expensively.
Exactly, there is no other better way of promoting any kind of your product than putting an advertisement on any kind of social media like that of Facebook, YouTube etc. this will help you in targeting more number of people as there are so many out of us who actually use social media and that too on daily basis. Moreover, you can also put an advertisement on television as well.
C0smetic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

I have usually imagined the whole world only using one cryptocurrency, but that won't take place in this lifetime lol
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:27:37 AM

pay for them like what happen in this site but will get fake users so that focus on quality
There are number of ways using which you can quite comfortably promote your kind of product or link. It all depends on the amount of money which you are having for this advertisement of your product. You can pay some marketing companies so that they may promote your product. Other than this, you can also have an advertisement of your product on internet or social media as well.
Agreed, Putting an advertisement on social media like that of Facebook, YouTube etc. can help you in promoting your product in much better way. It is because of the reason that almost all of us do use social media and that too on daily basis.

In addition to this, you can also go for putting an advertisement on television or you can also post posters on the walls. All these things will promote your product.

micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.
Actually you are right, social media these days has the biggest number of people and it is the best for me to promote the  products. Social media are the bests to attract investors, consumers on your products. These way would become popular also and notice of your product in the industry.
Everyone these days is on social media. I have tried my hands on several means of advert apart from TV adverts anyway, which I feel they are even over rated and too costly. Social media on the other hand has really given my business a huge boom than expected when you do a paid advert with a very reasonable amount.

There are huge numbers of people to target and the more you are ready to spend, the more you get but far better than what a TV/Radio advert would have given.
Yeah now the social media is spreading the knowledge and the bitcoin is helping a lot of the people to have the bitcoin value, a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and they are earning through the bitcoin, bitcoin is the source of the income for me and the bitcoin will be the future currency I can see the bitcoin growing so I am very hopeful for the bitcoin today it will get more famous through the multi sources of the social media.
madentopere

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

I see may promote links using Signature and pay good for that .so that i think it is good way to promote your links.

any way good products not need promoting  Wink Wink
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

I think you should read a book about PR101 but since you're here, bitcointalk of all place you could try to see how ANN thread work to promo their coin.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

I don't think so, I don't know why you're telling shit those popular and accepted platform for promoting goods and services. I think social media is playing an important role in the virtual world, not only that but also forum is playing a vital part of this activities. So that I always prefer promoting anything through social media and forum.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

Here is my story. I started marketing campaign almost 2 years ago. I created Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit and topic on this forum.

I sell products only for BTC. Twitter was no good at all, Instagram banned 3 of my acocunts and Facebook didnt gave me 1 lead, although i have a page and a couple of groups there.

The forum was working great for me for couple of months, then people stoped posting and sharing. So now only reddit gives me some new customers.

PS, the business is cigarettes and i am not allowed to use GoogleAds or promote my posts on FB. Also i think my customers doesnt want to show themselves on Facebook.

Do you have some advice for me?

PPS and i tried Quora as well.
Consider adding referrals with double discount.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:47:32 AM

I think thee best method now to promote your services or product all around the world is social sites. But if you think they are full of frauds than you can try advertising on this forum as it is one of the most trusted forum around here and most of the people here are trusted and have a large information.

You can start a provide signatures of your service and pay here for your advertisement. This will spread your service in most part of the world as people involved here are from whole world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: