Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need 0.5 btc loan... 10 day max with 10% interest  (Read 544 times)
moneyrain001 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:39:16 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 09:23:40 AM by moneyrain001

@MOD ...please close this thread i get coin that i need my self before i get loan.... thankyou for all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

So does this mean you're selling your account for that amount since just as that link says you are selling all 4 accounts for 0.5btc and now your loaning that amount for the 4 account as collateral.

if someone interesting in buy them all ( all my 4 account ) will give them @ 0.5 btc
Better wait for buyers for those rather than trying to sell them here.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
moneyrain001 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

So does this mean you're selling your account for that amount since just as that link says you are selling all 4 accounts for 0.5btc and now your loaning that amount for the 4 account as collateral.

if someone interesting in buy them all ( all my 4 account ) will give them @ 0.5 btc

im sorry you missread my post there...i mean im selling them @ 0.5 btc ( each account for 0.5 btc ) if anyone want to buy them all ...so price for all is 2 btc because i have 4 account rightnow ( 0.5 btc x 4 acc = 2 btc ) .... but if anyone want to buy only one im selling them for 0.7 btc with btc price rightnow

thanks you
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:05:50 AM

im sorry you missread my post there...i mean im selling them @ 0.5 btc ( each account for 0.5 btc ) if anyone want to buy them all ...so price for all is 2 btc because i have 4 account rightnow ( 0.5 btc x 4 acc = 2 btc ) .... but if anyone want to buy only one im selling them for 0.7 btc with btc price rightnow

thanks you

What he means is that it's unlikely that your intentions are to repay this loan.

- You put up accounts for sale.
- You put up a loan request stating that you need ~$777.
- Your collateral is an asset that you are already attempting to liquidate.

Collateral is meant to be a security to the lender that you will repay the loan. If your collateral is already something that you are currently trying to get rid of for funds, is that supposed to reassure anyone that they aren't essentially paying you 0.5BTC for your collateral? If you really do need this loan, then either focus on legitimately selling your accounts or find collateral that actually validates as one. This post may help.
moneyrain001 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:27:39 AM

offcourse i will repay my loan because value of the account is way more than what im ask for loan.... yes im selling that account but if i get loan i will halt selling them until i repay my loan and get in hand on my account again then im offering them again for selling

i will have coin in coming few days thats why im asking 10 day max i will repay this and im sure i will repay before 10 day deadline come, you can check my btc address history

i need this loan coz im lack of around 0.5 btc of my fund to pay something that profitable to me in future

anyway thankyou so much for your suggestion...im just asking loan to anybody that think collateral im offering is equal or more valuable than loan that they give me so they trust that i will repay back my loan

thank you
moneyrain001 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

@MOD ...please close this thread i get coin that i need my self before i get loan.... thankyou for all
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:48:32 AM

No mod can delete your topic, you can lock it though...
at the down left corner, is the "lock" tab, just click it and...cheers! Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: