Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX  (Read 29694 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

You got any reply from bittrex ??

Only that Bill, Julian and Katey are on holidays.

Rahwa is not the guy to speak to regarding this and the questions I have posed, yet he did make contact.

They need to be back before we can find out the 'why' and 'how' and 'what needs to be done'.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

Rahwa is not the guy to speak to regarding this and the questions I have posed, yet he did make contact.

They need to be back before we can find out the 'why' and 'how' and 'what needs to be done'.

#crysx

That's interesting, because Julian was actively chatting in slack yesterday. And I believe he even did some modifications to Bittrex policies. Something smells fishy...

I hope they won't be ignoring you until the 2nd of March when it's too late.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

#crysx

That's interesting, because Julian was actively chatting in slack yesterday. And I believe he even did some modifications to Bittrex policies. Something smells fishy...

I hope they won't be ignoring you until the 2nd of March when it's too late.

OK.

That is not good if that is true.

Here is a transcript of the chat.

Code:

bittrex-rahwa3:40 AM
Hello, yes I am! How can I help?

chrysophylax3:58 AM
Hi Rahwa. How are you?
3:58 AM
It is late here and was about to go to bed, but saw your message :slightly_smiling_face:
4:01 AM
When you are back, I would like to ask a few questions regarding the delisting notice of INFX, and what we could do to alleviate the delist if possible.

bittrex-rahwa4:09 AM
I'm doing well thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry to have interrupted your sleep
4:13 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not the right person to answer your delisting question. This falls within Bill, Julian or Katey's domain. Given the holiday, there might be a delayed response.

chrysophylax4:20 AM
I'm not sleeping at all. I was about to, that's all :slightly_smiling_face:
4:22 AM
OK. The questions really boil down to two, so if there is a possibility to pass them on to the three, that would be helpful. Basically why is it being delisted, and what could be done to (at the very least) suspend or alleviate the delist, at least until the full development occurs in a few months time.
4:22 AM
Is it possible to request these questions be looked at and answered BEFORE the delist occurs?

This is as far as it has got, so due to the holidays, I have received little else.

I believe they will get back to me sooner than later, but what explanation as to the reason for the delist is anyones guess. Due to the delist news, it seems that there are MANY that have dumped the coins, which is a great thing in terms of cheaper value. It has even allowed us to get coins which we couldn't do when before this news.

Which ever way it pans out, we will continue forward.

#crysx

/dev/urandom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

Quote: "and what could be done to (at the very least) suspend or alleviate the delist, at least until the full development occurs in a few months time."

How long has development on this coin been suspended?
How long has the official website (influxcoin.xyz) been dead?
How long has CWI been in charge of this coin?
Why is it taking a few more months before development occurs?

It seems like CWI isn't doing anything with this coin.... please prove this wrong and show us what you are doing!
paulywauly

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Is this project dead or alive ? Need to off load this shit if the devs aren't interested
SuperBro

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Is this project dead or alive ? Need to off load this shit if the devs aren't interested
Just offload and go if you dont know how to read.

chrysophylax, any reply from Bittrex team regarding the issue yet?
Erebos

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

I am afraid he can read. There is no development in this coin for a looong time. I can also takeover a coin, present myself as a developer and send smiley faces with the bittrex exchange operators. But this doesn't change the fact that there is not even a website for the coin.
RzeroD

Activity: 272
Merit: 107

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:13:26 AM

I am afraid he can read. There is no development in this coin for a looong time. I can also takeover a coin, present myself as a developer and send smiley faces with the bittrex exchange operators. But this doesn't change the fact that there is not even a website for the coin.

The difference is that nobody knows you in the forum and you don't have any kind of reputation here. crysx has it, and if someone like him asks for more time I will give it to him.

If you just want a coin to make a quick profit I recommend you to sell and look for another crypto.
SuperBro

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

chrysophylax, so any news on the issue Huh
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

chrysophylax, so any news on the issue Huh

So far - nothing.

As Julian responded to my initial message with a generic 'here is the policy link', I responded with another question and a plea, with no response as yet.

You need to know the people we are dealing with here. If they decide that a coin is delisted from their exchange AND make that a firm decision, there is almost nothing that can be done to keep it there, even though they have MANY coins that are doing FAR worse than INFX is currently, especially in volume, as a comparison.

Whatever their decision, it is fine. Seriously. We all need to respect the fact it is THEIR exchange and the policy Julian threw my way is moot when it comes to INFX, as every point in the policy does not encumber INFX in any way, yet that is what they are basing their decision on.

I requested for a three month leeway to at least carry on with our plans (OZC development THEN INFX), and still no response, though I have not checked the slack tonight so it could be that Julian did in fact respond. I will keep a transcript of what is said, and 'may' publicly display it, but it has no bearing on their decision that INFX had volume and HAS a community and is backed by a growing company that will continue with the coin and it's growth. No bearing whatsoever.

Is this a negative statement? No, not at all.

Bittrex has ALWAYS done what they believe is right for THEIR exchange. Sometimes it is against what we believe is right, but we don't have ownership of their exchange so we cannot commit our opinions to any level of decision making. They will do what they want, when they want, how they want. Period! It is THEIR exchange, and all we can do is do what we can to stay on for as long as they deem possible.

We need to respect their decision regardless of which way it goes.

I will let you know as soon as there is any developments with this. Bittrex is NOT the begin and end of any coin. They just happen to be one of the bigger and better exchanges, with owners of that exchange making decisions based on their own rules. Who can argue with that?

#crysx

SuperBro

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

chrysophylax, I see. Thanks for the detailed response! Probably Julian is not the right person to talk to when it comes to the delisting. Try contacting Bill, the owner, maybe you have better luck getting clear answers with him.
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

f* bittrex.
recently they delisted so much coin.
they do that doesn't change anything, that exchange's becoming nowhere, all the shark are moving to other exchanges, leaving behind just garbage.
daily volume just down and down
I'm so disappointed  Undecided

jakester21

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

hows the website going i think that will help this coin alot  Grin
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

chrysophylax, I see. Thanks for the detailed response! Probably Julian is not the right person to talk to when it comes to the delisting. Try contacting Bill, the owner, maybe you have better luck getting clear answers with him.

No one else is responding.

So it is going to be delisted as far as I can see.

We have Cryptopia, and ALL the volume will be there after this happens.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

f* bittrex.
recently they delisted so much coin.
they do that doesn't change anything, that exchange's becoming nowhere, all the shark are moving to other exchanges, leaving behind just garbage.
daily volume just down and down
I'm so disappointed  Undecided

Sad - yes.

Over - not a chance!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

hows the website going i think that will help this coin alot  Grin

Slowly.

Progressing though - I will post some progress pics on the main CWI-Thread here later tonight, here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601

#crysx

Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

What exactly the fuck is going on with this coin, really??  Roll Eyes

On one hand it appears all dead and buried, even the website doesn't exist. Yet on coinmarketcap, it is showing a whopping gain of over 300% today. And even more confusing is the price variation among the exchanges. On Bittrex & Cryptopia, it's being traded around $0.27 while on YoBit it is going for $3.23, WTF Huh?   Shocked
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

On one hand it appears all dead and buried, even the website doesn't exist. Yet on coinmarketcap, it is showing a whopping gain of over 300% today. And even more confusing is the price variation among the exchanges. On Bittrex & Cryptopia, it's being traded around $0.27 while on YoBit it is going for $3.23, WTF Huh?   Shocked

It's simple - the wallet on Yobit is long time offline, so there is no way to arbitrage.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

You know how exchanges works?
The more BUY orders come in, price goes up, without high volumes price can easily go high in a moment on one exchanges while at the same time on the other exchange  without BUY orders price stagnates.
RzeroD

Activity: 272
Merit: 107

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

In YoBit the wallet doesn't work and they don't want to make it work, so you can ignore its price because it is useless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: