Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX  (Read 29694 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:11:34 PM

This is a good news to have Influx goes up and with new dev, I hope it will be better than before.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

This is a good news to have Influx goes up and with new dev, I hope it will be better than before.

I hope too. I still hold INFX .
Mark537

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

I wish you good luck with this project.  I just have a question. The current supply at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/influxcoin/#markets shows 1.6 million coins, but there are 2.6 million coins. Does coinmarketcap have to update their wesbite?
horizonwireless

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:08:20 AM

Hey can somebody invite me to Slack channel? I'm interested in Influx... hwaxenberg@groupninemedia.com

A few questions though.

-Are you guys working on a website? I see this as a necessity for a viable coin.
-Do you think the coin is overvalued right now at $.69?
-What's a realistic ETA for the Windows wallet and Roadmap?

Thanks!
BTC4QB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Aliens are real!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:49:58 AM

whys the price is going crazy , any news?  awesome man   Shocked
7enuke

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

REDDCoin - Great return

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:51:16 AM

whys the price is going crazy , any news?  awesome man   Shocked

new DEV. Big man.
so small price and marketcap
big future
join )

REDD-ID: Identify yourself!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:29:55 AM

Hello, I'm new in this Industry... Can somebody help me how to start Minning InfluxCoin? Can someone give me some steps to start working with it...

I would appreciate your help, thank you!

hi mate - welcome ...

the op has the details of how you can mine influx ...

soon - an update will be made so that it also includes staking configs as well ... as mining is only one part of the picture ... you can buy coins - put them in your wallet - and let them sit there with your wallet open - to earn interest on the coins ... the more coins - and the longer you leave them - the more 'staking' or 'interest' is earned ... its a complicated process in the backend - but basically its as simple and transferring your coins into your wallet and keeping it open for as long as you can on your computer or in a vps / cloud server ...

the Official Influx CWI-Pool is address is also located in the OP - and is also easy to setup ...

the OP - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902017.msg18876123#msg18876123 ...

the next version of the wallet release will be a small release with the seednodes hardcoded - no version bump - no extra developments ... that will be kept for the following release where a new algo will be introduced ... which we will be implementing for Influx and OzzieCoin ...

depending on what mining equipment you have - will determine how you mine - and with what tools ... though be careful - as the current difficulty and mining will mean you need a reasonably powerful mining system ( or systems ) to mine with ...

i hope that helps ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:31:13 AM

And here comes the hash rate.. hold on tight.

yup ...

you are NOT wrong there ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/index.php?page=dashboard ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

I wish you good luck with this project.  I just have a question. The current supply at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/influxcoin/#markets shows 1.6 million coins, but there are 2.6 million coins. Does coinmarketcap have to update their wesbite?

maybe ...

because we dont own nor control coinmarket cap - if they have not upgraded to the latest compile in our CWI-Git - then they may be off due to that ...

but you are correct ... current circulation is approx 2.6Million INFX ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

Hey can somebody invite me to Slack channel? I'm interested in Influx... hwaxenberg@groupninemedia.com

A few questions though.

-Are you guys working on a website? I see this as a necessity for a viable coin.
-Do you think the coin is overvalued right now at $.69?
-What's a realistic ETA for the Windows wallet and Roadmap?

Thanks!

just influx channel? ... or chainworks industries channel also? ...

1 -

the website will be incorporated ( but also a separate entity ) to the CWI-WebSite as part of the CWI-Projects portfolio ...

we need to chase up what is happening with the original domain transfer - as cory has done the right thing by releasing the codes for the transfer ...

we will need to get onto this next week ...

2 -

what is 'over' or 'under' valued? ...

ANY coin is wiorth what people are willing to pay for it ... so whatever the current 'price' of the coin maybe - is whatever the 'price' people are willing to pay for or trade for ...

as for value - we think it is a very valuable asset - otherwise we would not have taken it on ( and cory not released it ) ...

3 -

realistoc release of wallets is when they are compiled and tested ... not before ...

we dont usually give time frames - because timeframes are NEVER adhered to in crypto for one reason or another ...

hence ...

the roadmap that every one continues to talk about in crypto in general - are usually the tools of those that promise and dont deliver ... we work differently ... we will deliver - then apply the historical roadmap ... anyone can promise anything at anytime ... we will just produce and deliver ...

you want a 'plan' of what we would 'like' to achieve - thats different ... currently - its the release of the wallets for windows and osx WITH the new seednodes hardcoded ... its the same wallet as before - but with 70seednode address hardcoded into the wallet itself ... these seednodes are the CWI-SeedNodes and even though only 18 seeds are currently being built - the entire 70seednodes will be completed in the very near future ...

the next plan after that is the implementation of the new algo ... and that is almost complete ... testing is proving difficult - but good ... as its proving that we can code a decent algo - and when its implemented - will allow people with the smaller mining systems a chance at mining INFX also ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

whys the price is going crazy , any news?  awesome man   Shocked

you know as much as everyone else does ...

whatever 'news' we have released here and in slack - is all the news there is ...

only the development team know more - and only slightly more at that ...

so whatever is happening currently with price - is not going to affect the development process or the speed ... and its NOT our doing - though it is fun to watch ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:25:53 AM

With the small amount of coin supply, this will eaily become one of those $200+ coins
/dev/urandom

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:21:24 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 04:33:52 PM by /dev/urandom

hopefull INFX will be succes with new dev
goodluck

tanx ...

cory did a massive job - and we are working diligently to bring the developments forward ...

#crysx

Is there a precompiled wallet for Win 10 x64? I am mining but can't withdraw to anything Smiley

I am still using the old 2.0.0 wallet on Windows 10 x64,
I think it was released over a year ago from the old dev,
Pretty sure it is the same one found here:
https://github.com/chainworksindustries/influx/releases
https://github.com/chainworksindustries/influx/releases/download/2.0.0/influx-v2_0_0_LTS-win.zip

--

If this helped you and you want to toss some INFX at me you can use this address:
iK8Epz4fZgg8M7qhb1GVG25QrbjCGLNdQi
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:06:41 PM

That would be right, the one CWI coin I don't buy...  Undecided

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

hehehe ...

dont worry mate ...

i personally dont have any coins either - not in the 'investment' way anyway ... so ive missed out on this massive increase as well ... but there is always time - and always the market ... you think we are going to stop just here? ... Wink ...

but all good ... for us at CWI - is all about the progression and development - rather than the price ...

that includes granite and ozziecoin and droidz - and the developments we are slowly progressing with those ...

when im a lot better ( im still quite sick ) - ill start on a number of things i need to catch up on ... which includes ALL the threads and the wallets ( contained in the official cwi-git ) ...

then the new algo for ozziecoin and influx ... we are ironing out a few issues with this algo assigned for these two coins - so when testing is finished - we will implement ...

you have been a loyal community member for a long time mate - and we appreciate you focus and investment on our projects ... as you can see though - our community is growing in a massive - and now that we have the influx community to work with also - we will get ever more diligent with our work ...

we are putting together a number of thing in the backend for CWI - which will affect all the coins - and allow for a more streamlined access to them all ... but that will be all published in the CWI-Thread and not specifically in each of the coin threads ...

we are excited about the coming months ...

#crysx

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:52:27 PM

hehehe ...

dont worry mate ...

i personally dont have any coins either - not in the 'investment' way anyway ... so ive missed out on this massive increase as well ... but there is always time - and always the market ... you think we are going to stop just here? ... Wink ...

but all good ... for us at CWI - is all about the progression and development - rather than the price ...

that includes granite and ozziecoin and droidz - and the developments we are slowly progressing with those ...

when im a lot better ( im still quite sick ) - ill start on a number of things i need to catch up on ... which includes ALL the threads and the wallets ( contained in the official cwi-git ) ...

then the new algo for ozziecoin and influx ... we are ironing out a few issues with this algo assigned for these two coins - so when testing is finished - we will implement ...

you have been a loyal community member for a long time mate - and we appreciate you focus and investment on our projects ... as you can see though - our community is growing in a massive - and now that we have the influx community to work with also - we will get ever more diligent with our work ...

we are putting together a number of thing in the backend for CWI - which will affect all the coins - and allow for a more streamlined access to them all ... but that will be all published in the CWI-Thread and not specifically in each of the coin threads ...

#crysx

Any news ?
ZanderM2

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

This thread is really hard to find, I need to go to the old thread and look for the last comment on page 64 to find the link everytime..
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

This thread is really hard to find, I need to go to the old thread and look for the last comment on page 64 to find the link everytime..

we know ...

its not an easy thing at all ... but we are going to do what we can to make it a lot easier ...

being a ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - you can always just do a complete search by clicking to the main bct forum page and search chainworks ... that will bring up all projects / links and the name chainworks is easy to remember ...

though we do agree a few things need to be done with regards to making sure that all projects are easily accessible ...

CWI is the umbrella business - searching that name you will find all projects ...

hope that helps - even just a little ...

#crysx

bitcometrader

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:09:23 PM

hehehe ...

dont worry mate ...

#crysx
I see you take donations in Granitecoin, why don't you put an INFX address with btc address on you massage board. No one has Granitecoins and if I want to donate some coins I woulddnt take up the hassle of changing my btc into grn.
dua98222

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:24:38 PM

I just want to say thanks to the developers for all the hard work they are doing by getting Influxcoin back on it's feet.

There is real demand for a quality coin that gives cpu/gpu miners a chance to compete, (as can be seen in the price too!). Shocked

Once the new wallet is released and the new website is ready there is no way this coin isn't at least a couple of hundred thousand Satoshis.  Grin

Even with the recent gains this looks like a great buy, considering all that's being done "behind the scenes". 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: