Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX  (Read 29697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

The old website is no longer.

The project still references influxcoin.xyz in the readme.md file; but if that domain is no longer under control of this project then the links in the official repository should be updated.

CoinMarketCap correctly references this thread and the CWI github page, but it still lists influxcoin.xyz as the official site; so that may need to be updated also.

CWI will have the INFX website as an integrated addition to the CWI-WebSite after it comes online at - http://chainworksindustries.com/

The website is still under construction currently, but we are gaining ground to release it very soon.

The CWI website has been 'coming soon' for well over 6 months, maybe even longer...

What is a realistic timeframe for something more than a 'coming soon' page to be available?

When it all happens.

There are a number of more pressing and very urgent matters that require attention.

Agreed that these points you have raised are quite important and higher on the priority list as say, the CWI-DBM system for example , but not as high on the list as the full new server build that the CWI-Pool system is undertaking, and started this week. Since the the current server is overloaded and cannot really keep up with the current load, these sorts of priorities have to take precedence over these other important factors you have mentioned. It will be done, but in good time and in order of priority. Without a solid, stable and reliable backend, we fail at keeping things going as we have done now. The web page was supposed to changed a long while ago, but once again, other priorities take precedence.

There are a few of you have reached out to us with help in one way or another, but some of the services we require are CWI specific, and unless you are one of theTEAM, some things cannot be shared with you.

In any case, after a system crash of mine and an almost three day straight rebuild of my machine, I am getting back on track, and theTEAM have been doing what they need to do to keep things going.

In the coming three weeks, certain changes will happen which will affect everyone, and they will be published as they are completed.

If there are any other things that you (or any other) would like to pint out, then please do, as we DO take note of all these things that will make the CWI-EcoSystem of which InfluxCoin is part thereof.

Thanks,

#crysx

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
/dev/urandom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

Thank you for the reply! I look forward to the new site and everything the CWI team is planning.
TheActuary

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

Is there any risk that Bittrex will de-list INFX before it has a chance to be reworked/rebranded? I am patiently holding this coin but will Bittrex continue to be patient if the volume is so low? I hope they keep it listed.

Also, will the name of Influxcoin / INFX stay the same? The toothpaste logo needs to go though  Grin
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

Is there any risk that Bittrex will de-list INFX before it has a chance to be reworked/rebranded? I am patiently holding this coin but will Bittrex continue to be patient if the volume is so low? I hope they keep it listed.

Also, will the name of Influxcoin / INFX stay the same? The toothpaste logo needs to go though  Grin

Bittrex? Ask them Smiley

Bittrex is a law unto their own, and rightfully so, as they own every part of that exchange. We have no control over their decisions and will not try and sway them one way or another.

As for the 'low volume' - you are kidding right? Almost every week INFX get's pumped and the volume goes through the roof. We do not have any part of that pump, nor condone pumps and dumps, but once again, we have no control over what happens with these groups.

Future? We will decides what happens When we rework it soon, as it is next inline from OZC.

#crysx

Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

Tell me please, will the coin live on Bitrex?
Are you progressing or stagnating?
When will the project website be?
Do you revive the coin's growth in 2018?

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Hi,

All these questions have been answered in the thread, in CWI-Slack and if you read back a little bit, will find that the development of INFX will happen AFTER the development of OZC, though some of these questions are not even answerable. Progressing or stagnating? How do we answer that?

Bittrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX
INFX WebSite - Will be part of the CWI-WebSite and will happen when it happens.
Revival - You make it sound INFX is falling over? All our coins will be redeveloped this year, including INFX.

#crysx

D3Pool

Activity: 28
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

InfluxCoin is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904614.0
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

chrysophylax, You might want to contact Bittrex asap. INFX is being delisted from there.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

Hi,

All these questions have been answered in the thread, in CWI-Slack and if you read back a little bit, will find that the development of INFX will happen AFTER the development of OZC, though some of these questions are not even answerable. Progressing or stagnating? How do we answer that?

Bittrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX
INFX WebSite - Will be part of the CWI-WebSite and will happen when it happens.
Revival - You make it sound INFX is falling over? All our coins will be redeveloped this year, including INFX.

#crysx

it seems that you will have to take care about the  the fact that the coin is announced as soon to be delisted...

that is sad as I was really enjoying trading it for a long time now....

Probably Bittrex is judging that the developments done are not suffisant to stay listed even if there is always a significant volume

Hope you will take action to reverse the decision

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Hi All ...

Bittrex have the right to delist any coin they deem to be removed off their exchange, no one can change that.

They are always open to discussion from my experience with them, and if they deem that INFX is to stay delisted, then we can do no more than accept the consequences of their decision. I have contacted them in their slack group, and await a response to see what can be done in order to stay on Bittrex, so hopefully discussion can be swift and positive.

Remembering also that INFX is also listed on Cryptopia, and that even though volume is not as large as Bittrex, it is STILL available for trade there without issue.

News will be forthcoming.

#crysx

Flash_Smith

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

From my understanding coins pay to be listed on sites like bittrex. It seems like some total bs for them to randomly de-list a coin. Am I missing something?
RzeroD

Activity: 272
Merit: 107

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

From my understanding coins pay to be listed on sites like bittrex. It seems like some total bs for them to randomly de-list a coin. Am I missing something?

Some exchanges have higher standards than others to keep a coin listed.

Bittrex Market & Token Removal Policy
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000474232-Bittrex-Market-Token-Removal-Policy
rjj569

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Hi All ...

Bittrex have the right to delist any coin they deem to be removed off their exchange, no one can change that.

They are always open to discussion from my experience with them, and if they deem that INFX is to stay delisted, then we can do no more than accept the consequences of their decision. I have contacted them in their slack group, and await a response to see what can be done in order to stay on Bittrex, so hopefully discussion can be swift and positive.

Remembering also that INFX is also listed on Cryptopia, and that even though volume is not as large as Bittrex, it is STILL available for trade there without issue.

#crysx

Hi there, do you know the withdrawal time to Cryptopia? The thing is Cryptopia just made an annoucement recently regarding delays in deposits. They are working on it. How long does it take to transfer from bittrex to Cryptopia? I don't want to get stuck.. Anybody have any idea? Thanks guys.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Some exchanges have higher standards than others to keep a coin listed.

Bittrex Market & Token Removal Policy
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000474232-Bittrex-Market-Token-Removal-Policy

Agreed mate.

There is little we can do currently until we chat to them.

No response at the moment, they may be sleeping in their part of the world, which I should be already in mine Smiley

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

Hi All ...

#crysx

Hi there, do you know the withdrawal time to Cryptopia? The thing is Cryptopia just made an annoucement recently regarding delays in deposits. They are working on it. How long does it take to transfer from bittrex to Cryptopia? I don't want to get stuck.. Anybody have any idea? Thanks guys.

If you have an account on both, try.

Transfer the minimum amount from Bittrex to Cryptopia and see.

#crysx

dvv59

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

I sent a few INFX coins from Bitrex to Cryptopia. Till now have not arrived.
mehrdad2020

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

Is this coin dead? Huh Huh Huh
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

I sent a few INFX coins from Bitrex to Cryptopia. Till now have not arrived.

Arrived yet?

I am interested to know how Cryptopia work with their deposit/withdrawal system.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:59:31 AM

Is this coin dead? Huh Huh Huh

Silly question!

#crysx

zmumtaz