Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i got ban ?  (Read 1429 times)
TrissMerigold (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 04:24:41 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 12:59:30 AM by TrissMerigold

Case closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:27:07 PM

It was probably your grammar. The racists here often tend to falsely associate poor English skills with spamming.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
TrissMerigold (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

It was probably your grammar. The racists here often tend to falsely associate poor English skills with spamming.

just didnt understand ..so in this forum , grammar is very necessary right ? well .. bad luck for me  Embarrassed..i just want to earn something on this forum ..by the way thank you very much for your reply  Smiley

noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:55:34 PM

Stop being an idiot about it.

OP, what was the reason for your ban? If it said insubstantial quality, then you were banned for spam. Your posts aren't that good either

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:02:40 AM

Its not that anyone is racist around here at all. If you have terrible english writing and reading skills and youre not from an english speaking nation, then why the hell would you post outside of your local board?

Theres a reason we have Local boards. I dont take my ass into the local sections and pass my opinion around, so why should local posters with bad communication in english be in english sections?

Read the information if you wish, just dont comment without being able to write a proper understandable comment

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
awesome31312

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:12:24 AM

Its not that anyone is racist around here at all. If you have terrible english writing and reading skills and youre not from an english speaking nation, then why the hell would you post outside of your local board?

Theres a reason we have Local boards. I dont take my ass into the local sections and pass my opinion around, so why should local posters with bad communication in english be in english sections?

Read the information if you wish, just dont comment without being able to write a proper understandable comment

It's*
Capitalize English* (You made this error way too many times for it to be a mere "typo")
You're*
Don't*

Oh the irony. A guy incapable of forming a single coherent statement telling people to speak English. Your post is a very good representation of white racists: Incapable of speaking English beyond the third grade level, but still want to force immigrants/everybody else to speak English.

Here's a tip: Enroll in Middle School again, but try to actually pass English class this time.

Smiley

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:20:57 AM

It's*
Capitalize English* (You made this error way too many times for it to be a mere "typo")
You're*
Don't*

Oh the irony. A guy incapable of forming a single coherent statement telling people to speak English. Your post is a very good representation of white racists: Incapable of speaking English beyond the third grade level, but still want to force immigrants/everybody else to speak English.

Here's a tip: Enroll in Middle School again, but try to actually pass English class this time.

Smiley

What a hoot.  You got me to laugh.  I needed a good laugh.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
TrissMerigold (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:25:00 AM

alright guys .. its done okay ,  its my bad i got banned ... i will doing post on local boards only from now ... thank you for understanding  Smiley

case closed

yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:25:50 AM

I dont use punctuation or capitalize certain words. Sue me. You can read and understand my posts though. Hurry up and reply so you can get another posts in for your yoshit sig

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:27:50 AM

alright guys .. its done okay ,  its my bad i got banned ... i will doing post on local boards only from now ... thank you for understanding  Smiley

case closed
Its not as simple as that. If you received a ban, did it have a message attached with it? 7 days 14 days 30 days ban? If you go posting on a new account youre ban evading and all accounts connected to your original account will be banned. Youre currently only allowed to post in meta section to ask about this ban until your ban period is over.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:29:32 AM

just didnt understand ..so in this forum , grammar is very necessary right ? well .. bad luck for me  Embarrassed..i just want to earn something on this forum ..by the way thank you very much for your reply  Smiley
Right, you just want to earn money here by shitposting unintelligible garbage.  That benefits no one but yourself and you deserve a ban.  It's not racist at all to expect a minimum competency in English.  If you can't write English, then nothing you say is going to get read anyway, because only about 10% of posts on here are worth reading and I immediately skip over people who can't write.  And they go on my ignore list.  You don't want to contribute to the forum, you just want to get paid.  So fuck off.
TrissMerigold (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:32:13 AM

case closed
Its not as simple as that. If you received a ban, did it have a message attached with it? 7 days 14 days 30 days ban? If you go posting on a new account youre ban evading and all accounts connected to your original account will be banned. Youre currently only allowed to post in meta section to ask about this ban until your ban period is over.

Sorry Sempiternals, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com . .. got this message ... dont know what to do  Huh ..please i didnt know shits what is going on ...if i didnt have access even though i had another id ..its fine ..ill be leaving this forum ..just please do not bring this problem again. My bad

TrissMerigold (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:38:17 AM

Right, you just want to earn money here by shitposting unintelligible garbage.  That benefits no one but yourself and you deserve a ban.  It's not racist at all to expect a minimum competency in English.  If you can't write English, then nothing you say is going to get read anyway, because only about 10% of posts on here are worth reading and I immediately skip over people who can't write.  And they go on my ignore list.  You don't want to contribute to the forum, you just want to get paid.  So fuck off.

relax .. no need to be rude  Undecided .. listen.. im just listening on bunch of people whos talking about this forums so much ...im just interested with the system ..thats it , I have no intention of becoming a spammer , shitposting or other bad behavior i already tell y'all its my bad ... and again , please no more rude replies ..ill be leaving soon ... Thank you for understanding

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:46:28 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 01:22:48 AM by actmyname

It's*
You're*
Don't*

Please do not resort to ad hominem. It just ends badly and usually shows that you're mindlessly going after the person. I'm not sure how many cents you've accumulated, but I'm giving you the opportunity to gain some more if you wish to reply to this post.

Nah, I don't wish I was white. I prefer not having to spend my dating life as an albinism suffering two inched wiener possessing racist. It's very inconvenient.

You seem to have a good degree of hate stemming from race-related topics. Poor English skills on an English forum don't exactly go well together. Are you sure that you want the entire forum littered with poor grammar and improper spelling? (Bit of a strawman here, I admit)

Sorry Sempiternals, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com . .. got this message ... dont know what to do  Huh ..please i didnt know shits what is going on ...if i didnt have access even though i had another id ..its fine ..ill be leaving this forum ..just please do not bring this problem again. My bad

Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #972091
Archive
It's not a security question lock. Did you copy & paste anything?

Copy & pasting on the forum leads to a permaban.

This isn't.

My thoughts on Bitcoin and the other currencies is that they ought to be legal unless there is fraud involved. The government should not get involved in regulating private money if there is no fraud.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1kw9u9/i_am_ron_paul_ask_me_anything/

[–]RonPaul_Channel 1504 points 3 years ago
My thoughts on Bitcoin and the other currencies is that they ought to be legal unless there is fraud involved. The government should not get involved in regulating private money if there is no fraud.

Ding ding ding!

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:55:04 AM

His English is bad.
Most posts are one-liners and made for the express purpose of collecting signature campaign payments.

These are forgivable sins in this forum.

This isn't.

My thoughts on Bitcoin and the other currencies is that they ought to be legal unless there is fraud involved. The government should not get involved in regulating private money if there is no fraud. I do not take a position on Bitcoin and other proposed currencies in a technical fashion, but I understand the political ramifications of them and I think that government should stay out of them and they should be perfectly legal, even though I don't endorse (technically) one over another.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:55:45 AM

Watch some American movies with subtitle you'll learn both writing and talking. stop calling people scammer.
You just created your account to earn without caring and sharing something useful to the community, that's what a forum is.

🖤😏
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:10:01 AM

~

It's*
You're*
Don't*

Smiley
Should be Yahoo mark as "SMAS Blacklist" (?) . *no no jk
This forums just make community a discussion and sharing like a friendly to do.
Seems like not big deal for speaking must be 100% perfect words.

P.S : Reply more for collect your bitcoin , So please don't missed Roll Eyes
awesome31312

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:39:42 AM

Lol, I love these children who say "Reply so you can get more Bitcoins", you can bet your fat, obtuse ass I will.

I dont use punctuation or capitalize certain words. Sue me. You can read and understand my posts though. Hurry up and reply so you can get another posts in for your yoshit sig

There is a difference between its and it's. They should have taught you that in grade five.

To educated people, a sentence lacking grammar skills becomes unintelligible, but not to anybody else who also cannot tell the difference between certain words. I only pointed out your errors because you were ironically criticizing people on their grammar skills.

It's*
You're*
Don't*

Please do not resort to ad hominem. It just ends badly and usually shows that you're mindlessly going after the person. I'm not sure how many cents you've accumulated, but I'm giving you the opportunity to gain some more if you wish to reply to this post.

Nah, I don't wish I was white. I prefer not having to spend my dating life as an albinism suffering two inched wiener possessing racist. It's very inconvenient.

You seem to have a good degree of hate stemming from race-related topics. Poor English skills on an English forum don't exactly go well together. Are you sure that you want the entire forum littered with poor grammar and improper spelling? (Bit of a strawman here, I admit)

You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com . .. got this message ... dont know what to do  Huh ..please i didnt know shits what is going on ...if i didnt have access even though i had another id ..its fine ..ill be leaving this forum ..just please do not bring this problem again. My bad

Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #972091
Archive
It's not a security question lock. Did you copy & paste anything?

Copy & pasting on the forum leads to a permaban.

This isn't.

Ding ding ding!

"Please don't resort to ad hominem"

>> Proceeds to desperately dig old posts from my profile made ages ago in an attempt to come up with a quality argument, only to land a desperate Ad Hominem matched only by the best shitposters.

Also, Ron Paul has absolutely nothing to do with this post, I do not know why you are bringing him up. Neither do my posts from 2016, so do not bring them up here, I will be willing to defend my position on another post regarding that issue, not here.

@OP: If you consider the matter resolved, then lock the thread, unless you want to be scrolling through pages full of racist shitposts in the future, trust me, it'll happen.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:26:57 AM

Also, Ron Paul has absolutely nothing to do with this post, I do not know why you are bringing him up.
He wasn't replying to you. The OP was banned because he copy-pasted a piece of text originally written by Ron Paul, actmyname was simply clarifying this.

Neither do my posts from 2016, so do not bring them up here, I will be willing to defend my position on another post regarding that issue, not here.
You're spouting about someone being a racist, but posts made by yourself indicating racism aren't relevant?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 08:58:51 AM

His English is bad.
Most posts are one-liners and made for the express purpose of collecting signature campaign payments.

These are forgivable sins in this forum.

This isn't.

My thoughts on Bitcoin and the other currencies is that they ought to be legal unless there is fraud involved. The government should not get involved in regulating private money if there is no fraud. I do not take a position on Bitcoin and other proposed currencies in a technical fashion, but I understand the political ramifications of them and I think that government should stay out of them and they should be perfectly legal, even though I don't endorse (technically) one over another.

Thank you for the very useful information.   I will keep an eye out for this and report it.  I would love to get some of these fucking asshole shit eating thread spammers perm banned.  That would absolutely make my day.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: