Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AtomSignal.com ⚛ Center of the Crypto Trading Signal Universe  (Read 4712 times)
onemanatatime (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:53:35 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 03:53:22 PM by onemanatatime

AtomSignal - Center of the Crypto Signal Universe

AtomSignal is a cryptocurrency trading signal service which provides value-added tools and software for bitcoin and altcoin traders, investors and enthusiasts.

We are now LIVE, sign up and try it out @ AtomSignal.com!

Follow us on twitter: @AtomSignalCom

Turtle Trading Strategy

The Turtle Trading Strategy was popularized by legendary commodity traders Richard Dennis and William Eckhardt in 1983, when they held the turtle experiment to prove that anyone could be taught to trade.

The rules of the strategy were very specific and simple, and taught students how to implement a trend-following strategy. The idea is that the "trend is your friend", so you should buy futures breaking out to the upside of trading ranges and sell short downside breakouts. In practice, this means, for example, buying new four-week highs as an entry signal.

Source: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/08/turtle-trading.asp

According to former turtle Russell Sands, as a group, the two classes of turtles Dennis personally trained earned more than $175 million in only five years.

AtomSignal.com

AtomSignal.com is a subscription service that provides trading signals using the Turtle Trading Strategy.

This time it's different.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AtomSignal

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:53:52 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 12:01:02 PM by AtomSignal

AtomSignal.com

Based on the mechanics of the turtle trading strategy, a confirmed signal is triggered at the close of a daily candle, which usually happens at 00:00h UTC. However, AtomSignal will provide intra-day signals in real-time which is triggered by new intra-day highs, before the close of daily candle signalling the confirmation.

In addition, AtomSignal will provide complementary tools and value-added services aimed at helping traders improve profitability from the strategies and signals provided, such as:
  • Optimization tools to maximize profitability,
  • Strategy backtesting and data analysis tools to improve efficiency of trade execution,
  • Flexibility to adjust strategy parameters to suit your personal trading style,
  • Telegram bots that enables users to receive trade signals while on the move, making sure you never miss a beat!

For our MVP, the trading strategy and algorithm/software has been hooked up to the Poloniex database and hence will provide signals for these markets only. We hope to add more exchanges as one of our top priorities moving forward.

We’re taking the MVP as a proof-of-concept in this beta testing phase, and plan to optimize the current version and have a stable final version ready for public launch in a couple weeks time, before moving onto new developments, such as releasing new signals based on new strategies, provide automated trading bots, and other complementary tools and services that traders and our stakeholders are asking for.

AtomSignal Roadmap

1. Deploying strategy on more exchanges.
2. Add more strategies, bots, and signals.
3. Improving design.

⚛ ANY FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED! ⚛
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:39:09 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 10:04:00 AM by User365

Will this be free forever if I sign up now ?

Has anyone experience with this ?

I am trying it out now, where can i report bugs ?  Cheesy (found one)

[could be your ad]
AtomSignal

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:54:16 AM

Hi thank you for testing it out!

You may report bugs by sending us an email at: support@atomsignal.com
Or you can also send us a DM here.

It is currently free for this public Alpha testing, but will be a paid monthly subscription once we go live with the final version.
User365

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

It is currently free for this public Alpha testing, but will be a paid monthly subscription once we go live with the final version.

You are not the original poster, who shall I send a PM ?

[could be your ad]
onemanatatime (OP)

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

You are not the original poster, who shall I send a PM ?

Hi I am the OP, this is to confirm you may send either one of us a PM.

AtomSignal

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

Here's a LIVE snapshot of today and yesterday's signals:

https://i.imgur.com/chLEEk5.png

Get your own free account right now at atomsignal.com!
onemanatatime (OP)

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

The signals are also linked to a telegram bot for easy access ; both generate the same signals:

AtomSignal

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

Updates 7 May 2017:

- Added markup bubble info icon for each of the column headers,
- Fixed formatting issues for mobile layout,
- Got user login, pass reset working,
- Fixed issue in the algorithm where after a long signal & immediate sell signal (say next day after buy, the price dumped to 5 day low)  a long could incorrectly trigger thereafter.

I am going to publish these updates to the site soon, however found a small problem in that doing so may reset the database as I moved it, causing anyone who already signed up to have re-signup again.
Trying to find a workaround to migrate the users right now.

Also, the 'Notifications' page is about 95% complete now with the logic done, where this will be used to alert users of new signals, and also these will be sent to you via Email.
AtomSignal

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:26:30 AM

Updates 10 May 2017:

Functionality that Atomsignal.com has so far:

- Generating Signals based on turtle methods (9/5 being called "turtle early trend", 20/5 is "turtle long trend".
- Just today pushed live the functionaliy to email notifications.
- We have a history page of signals that can be filtered on the different signal methods.
- We have a preliminary back testing page.. so far it just uses the raw buy/sell signal amounts, but it calculates the profitability assuming 1 BTC entry..

The new updates have been published to the site! Sign up and try it today : atomsignal.com

Unfortunately, we could not migrate the database, and if you already had an account before today, you'll need to create a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience but this will be a one-off thing.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:01:04 AM

I have registered on your website with similar username here and i shall be visiting you regularly to check and monitor your signal before giving my vouch, i also found out that most of the coin listed or market listed could only be found on poloniex website.

I will also advise you have your blog or twitter link set up on your website for information and update purposes.
AtomSignal

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

I have registered on your website with similar username here and i shall be visiting you regularly to check and monitor your signal before giving my vouch, i also found out that most of the coin listed or market listed could only be found on poloniex website.

I will also advise you have your blog or twitter link set up on your website for information and update purposes.

Hi pcoin,

Thank you for signing up!

That's exactly right. For now, we have only hooked up our engine with Poloniex API, so only markets listed there are included. However, we plan to add new exchanges as one of our priorities.

We do not have a blog for now, but do follow our twitter account and share it with your social circles:
@AtomSignals
AtomSignal

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:52:06 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 09:42:36 PM by AtomSignal

Updates 13 May 2017:

We have disabled preliminary signals email notifications for all users for the time being, to reduce noise from these notifications, until we can figure out how best to utilize this. One idea is that we can send notifications only for confirmed signals, while you can find intra-day signals by logging into the website in the " Markets > Recent " section.

Currently working on updating the algorithm to collect historical data and analyzing past intra day signals, to improve the backtesting capability.

We are targeting to launch our final version by next Friday, 26th May 2017, complete with payments integration and a referral system.
User365

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

How can i get the telegram bot ?

Is it a public bot ?

[could be your ad]
AtomSignal

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:44:08 PM

How can i get the telegram bot ?

Is it a public bot ?

We have disabled the bot for now. It still needs some tweaking, but we will release it after our final version of the website is live, and will be available for use for all paid users.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

If you add Bittrex and Cryptopia -> take my money!
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

Whats the difference between turtle early trend and  20/5 is turtle long trend ?
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

Looks good.needs some improvement.
MANNYKURSH

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

If it's FREE then SIGN ME UP!
But only when you get it on other exchanges.
Like the others say.

Manny out man! Grin
AtomSignal

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

We're almost ready for public launch - stay tuned!

- Big signal optimizations just completed and thoroughly backtested, to be released soon.
- Only poloniex for the moment, more exchanges very soon.
- New strategies after we launch
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: