Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Do I contact about getting False Negative Trust Ratings removed  (Read 2414 times)
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:36:41 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 05:29:43 AM by kiklo

Lauda is being petty and Gave me a false negative trust rating, how can it be removed?

We have had no business dealings or trades, and I would like Lauda Lies removed from my screen name.

Thanks.

Cool

FYI: Point of Clarification
I am asking the Entire Trust System be Changed for Everyone and all of the old ratings to be Wiped Clean!

And a New Trust System be put in,

where the trust system is based on whether or not there was an attempt at a transaction between the two.
If there was no PMs or Posts or emails about a trade , then the user can not rate you just because they are a dick.
In other words , people can't just place negative trust if they don't like your opinion, like what Gmaxwell did to you or Lauda did to me.

Look , we do nothing and nothing happens, the trust system is broken and I am proving that if nothing else.
So the only question, will Theymos fix it for Everyone or No one.

Just saying ok, is bullshit ,
that is why our planet is in such sorry shape now, too many people say it is easier to ignore,
well fuck that , The Trust System has to be Fixed or Theymos has to Delete me, his choice.

Cool

FYI:
A Transaction Forum could be created, where 1st member post they want to trade so and so and then the 2nd member posts they agree with the 1st post, 
then they either complete the transaction or not.
If they both complete the transaction satisfactory, then both can immediately add Good or Neutral Trust Ratings to the other with no middle man.
If there was a problem and someone wants to add Negative Trust , then they will fill out a Negative Trust Rating that is send to a Trust Mod ,
This Negative Rating must show a link to the transaction post showing an agreement between the two, if there is a transaction post, then the Trust Mod Approves the Negative Rating , If there are no transaction post showing the two had agreed to trade, then the Trust mod Denies the negative rating.
That Simple Step would stop the people misusing the trust system.
It is not like it is hard to fix, only the will to do it.
Theymos?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:50:52 PM

Lauda is being petty and Gave me a false negative trust rating, how can it be removed?
You mean how you, *cough*, left me a false & retaliatory trust rating? Roll Eyes

We have had no business dealings or trades, and I would like Lauda Lies removed from my screen name.
This is not a web-of-trades, it is a web-of-trust. You're a spammer, and a troll spreading FUD. Therefore, you are not trustworthy.

There are two ways of doing this:
1) Persuade the person who put me in DT1 to remove me. That would be Blazed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134378
2) Persuade two other DT1 members to exclude me.

We can't even get paid shills removed nowadays, let alone psychotic bitches™. Angry

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

You mean how you, *cough*, left me a false & retaliatory trust rating? Roll Eyes

This is not a web-of-trades, it is a web-of-trust. You're a spammer, and a troll spreading FUD. Therefore, you are not trustworthy.

There are two ways of doing this:
1) Persuade the person who put me in DT1 to remove me. That would be Blazed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134378
2) Persuade two other DT1 members to exclude me.

We can't even get paid shills removed nowadays. Angry

My Reply was Honest and it would be removed , if you removed yours.
As it is only factual as long as you are Lying about me.
Everything I said was true. Remove your Baseless lies and I will remove my truthful statements.

Lauda :
Places False Trust Ratings , because the Truth hurts.

The Truth is Lauda is an Arrogant & Petty Liar,
by own admission in the link , could care less about the plight of others.

Lauda can not be trusted, and is the Worst Piece of Humanity this world has to offer.

Look at Lauda Red Ink , to see how many people think he is scum, and then compare mine, where the only bad rating is from Lauda and the Truth is apparent.

Shame on you Lauda.

Cool
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:56:50 PM

-snip-
Everything I said was true. Remove your baseless lies and I still will not remove my truthful statements. Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

-snip-
Everything I said was true. Remove your baseless lies and I still will not remove my truthful statements. Smiley

You are a petty little shit , aren't you?

Cool
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:33:47 PM

You are a petty little shit , aren't you?

Cool

LOL I love it when these guys complain about their negative trust ratings and then prove them accurate in the same thread!   Cheesy Cheesy

Keep up the good work, Lauda!
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

A Court May be deciding who is lying soon.  Wink

If Lauda Persists in Defamation of my Character by placing False Negative Trust and we are unable to resolve it.

What is the contact information for your Legal Counsel?

As I may have my attorney file a Defamation Lawsuit.
The statement must be "injurious." Since the whole point of defamation law is to take care of injuries to reputation, those suing for defamation must show how their reputations were hurt by the false statement -- for example, the person lost work; was shunned by neighbors, friends, or family members; or was harassed by the press. Someone who already had a terrible reputation most likely won't collect much in a defamation suit.

Due to the Fact, Lauda Lies will hurt ZEIT adoption since I am one of its Primary representatives on BTCtalk ,
it is injurious to me. So a Defamation Lawsuit may be my last resort to clear my name of those False accusations.

Lauda already has a terrible reputation from the multiple negative ratings , and my only bad rating is from Lauda.

Thanks.

Cool

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

Are you now threatening me over my personal opinion? Archived for reference: https://archive.fo/dyOtg

All legal inquires can be sent to lauda.m@protonmail.ch. I represent myself in legal cases.

Keep up the good work, Lauda!
Thanks. I'm trying my best with the ever decreasing number of active DT members fighting scams et. al. Undecided

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:43:35 PM

Are you now threatening me over my personal opinion? Archived for reference: https://archive.fo/dyOtg

All legal inquires can be sent to lauda.m@protonmail.ch. I represent myself in legal cases.

Nope , I am going to get your real name and address from BTCtalk and we will go to court if you persist.

Cool

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

OOOOH going to court over a negative trust rating on a forum. Cannot wait to see what retarded judge ever takes this case. Wonder if this will make National News

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

OOOOH going to court over a negative trust rating on a forum. Cannot wait to see what retarded judge ever takes this case. Wonder if this will make National News

Win or Lose Lauda will have to Pay Attorney Fees to defend her defamatory remarks.
Starts at ~$5 Thousand for attorney fees , if the case is quick and more the longer it lasts.
She will have to pay even more, if I win the case.
Awards can range from  $150,000 and up , if libel and financial harm are proven.

Cool
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:00:25 PM

Guess you'll need to sue me, too.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

Damn now you get to take 2 users to court. You're gonna be a rich man. Now you can stop with the Scamcoin. Oh no i might have to go to court now over the scamcoin comment. Lauda will you represent me?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptogott

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

I don't know OP and his FUD/troll messages, never noticed them but giving him negative trust just because he is a troll don't make any sense to me. That sounds more like abusing the trust system. Is Lauda going to negbomb franky1, fyookjonaldball and the others too just because he disagrees with their opinion? That's absurd
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

Guess you'll need to sue me, too.
Damn now you get to take 2 users to court. You're gonna be a rich man. Now you can stop with the Scamcoin. Oh no i might have to go to court now over the scamcoin comment. Lauda will you represent me?
I'm willing to represent you both in the court of law. I propose that we set up a legal fund by accumulating some shitcoin ZEIT.

Is Lauda going to negbomb franky1, fyookjonaldball and the others too just because he disagrees with their opinion? That's absurd
There is a major and distinctive difference between having a disagreement in opinions and constantly spreading FUD by trolling. I find this behavior extremely abusive as it damages not only the Bitcoin ecosystem but any user that takes such information as 'true'. There is nothing that can justify such behavior, thus we should not be attempting to defend those who engage in it. Additionally, even if we now disregard the original opinion, the user has started threatening others due to their opinions/ratings.

Seattle is not that far away?  Wink
Is this another indirect threat? Undecided

Someone really needs to shoot a soap opera based on Bitcointalk. It will most definitely be a success.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

Hi Theymos,

I am going to need your Email so I can have the Court Order sent to you according to Mprep.

Thanks.

A False Negative Trust has been placed on my screen name by Lauda ,

How can I get it removed?

Thanks.
Kiklo
By contacting Lauda and convincing him you don't deserve it.

That does not seem possible as Lauda is refusing to remove it, even if I remove hers.
And she has others also hitting me with Fake Trust.

Last Question, who do I contact with a warrant to get her real information and at what address?

Thanks.
Kiklo
All legal inquiries should be sent to the head admin, theymos. If you need his email to send a court order, PMing him asking for it.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:20:46 PM

I think negative ratings should only be removed if the member who gave it is convinced that it was given on some wrong assumption or miscommunication.
Or if the receiver promises in public that ge will stay out of the activity for which he was given the neg ratings.
It is not appropriate to open a thread here and asking to get neg ratings removed and start fighting over it.
I request both concerned to resolve it amicably or lock this thread and let status quo.
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:21:30 PM

Nope , I am going to get your real name and address from BTCtalk and we will go to court if you persist.

Cool

How exactly would you do this??

real name and address are not required to register for this forum afaik.....

And even if they were, do you think theymos would just hand them over?

Good luck with your witch hunt!! Cheesy

Email Address & IP Address are recorded by BTCTalk and the EMail Provider,
Once I have that , a warrant to the ISP and they will turn over her real name and address, the other 2 liars also.
We can also include the attorney fees to find their real info in the lawsuit.
But it is your guys decision , you are the one that decided to lie about me.

Cool
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:23:11 PM

I think negative ratings should only be removed if the member who gave it is convinced that it was given on some wrong assumption or miscommunication.
Or if the receiver promises in public that ge will stay out of the activity for which he was given the neg ratings.
It is not appropriate to open a thread here and asking to get neg ratings removed and start fighting over it.
I request both concerned to resolve it amicably or lock this thread and let status quo.

I have already offer to remove my negative rating , if Lauda removed her Lies, she has refused, so a lawsuit is the only option left to clear my name.

Cool

FYI:
People should be made aware this is how Lauda responds , when she is on the losing side of an argument.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: