Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is worth to buy bitcoins?  (Read 11860 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

Buying bitcoin is a lucrative thing. Currently bitcoin prices have increased significantly. This can be an investment that is very subdued in the future.

Buying bitcoin is not a lucrative thing since you have an option and choice to decide as how much bitcoin will your purchase according to your budget. If you cannot afford to buy one bitcoin then buy a small amount or in the form of mbtc and everytime you have some savings you buy mbtc until finally you have 1 btc in your wallet. Then later you can harvest the investment you made and enjoy huge profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

is worth that decision good ?

Probably the best way to have a greater profit is to diversify in several altcoins, aiming a price surge on one of them. There are coins under $10 that could you could purchase a much larger amount than BTC. For instance, in January ETH was priced $9, and now is $80. If you bought 333 coins back then, now you would have +$26000. BTC worth was ~$900. Now is ~$1700. Your money in this scenario: ~$5600

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:03:15 PM

By this time i can say no its not yet worth it to buy.Bitcoins price is rising now and may even fall a huge percentage of its current price now,better to wait for a price drop and just focus on altcoins at this time
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

I don't think it's a good idea right now. Better buy altcoins while they're down and  bitcoin is high, 'cause there's gonna be a drop and alts will go up.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

Why not buying altcoin such as litecoin or monero? it's low risk, and price still cheap now. Buy bitcoin at $1600 just suicide if you dont have lot of money
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

Why not buying altcoin such as litecoin or monero? it's low risk, and price still cheap now. Buy bitcoin at $1600 just suicide if you dont have lot of money
People here are wise enough, of course they will not buy bitcoin if it is at high price, they'll just waiting for the right time to buy again.
But, of course some are enjoying now because of its high price and now their investments are paid off. And yes of course, it is worth to buy bitcoins. Look at the price now and we have the answer.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

People here are wise enough, of course they will not buy bitcoin if it is at high price, they'll just waiting for the right time to buy again.
But, of course some are enjoying now because of its high price and now their investments are paid off. And yes of course, it is worth to buy bitcoins. Look at the price now and we have the answer.
If we look at the price of bitcoin from the past, the current price of bitcoin is indeed very high. but we'll never know, what will happen in the future. the price of bitcoin is very strong, I see will continue to increase up to $2000 even more. So buy a bitcoin currently is not bad. but buying altcoin could also be a good choice.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:43:31 PM

but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

this year, price impact will be from russia, india and china

In my opinion its better to buy altcoins such as ethereum, monero dash, litecoin ,etc. I think these coin have good potential to grow in future.
You can buy different coins. Dont invest all your money in a coin like bitcoin or any other. Its so risky.
but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

this year, price impact will be from russia, india and china
I think it's not the right time to but bitcoin now, look at the price ~$1600 you will have only 2btc if buy it in today's rate and also there is a risk due the fact bitcoin may crash you never knew we can't predict the future, I suggest that you should buy ethereum or litecoin because they have a good potential to grow in future you know what, it's your choice to buy bitcoin or an altcoin, we just suggesting what is good for you.

The price of bitcoins is too high for making an investment at a moment as we don't know what price it will hold in coming days and if buy now and if price crashes then it will be big loss for us so its better not to buy bitcoin at current stage and instead invest money in different altcoins which has potential to grow in future.

This indeed be a confusion for we are indeed a long time ago not to prepare will be the coming of the Pope or a big advantage, but you need to know maybe you could do some consideration through some very professional experts in understanding and understand a progress or growth of some products. I've heard that there are experts who say that bitcoin will have a cusp of a rise of up to $5000. So, for that then you do an analysis of your own. Maybe it will help you to make the right choice

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

You will get relatively different answers as everyone's perspective might differ towards looking at bitcoin and so the speculations.

According to me, I think this year will be the year of fluctuations and we might see some higher and lower levels on the price chart thus there is an opportunity for the new investors to come in with a systematic investment plan as that would take the advantage of average price technique.
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:19:47 PM

Looking at the price of bitcoin it is really difficult to predict what to assume with the price,it is advisable to enter the coin if there is a correction and look for making a good profit in a short amount of time as well will see another rally when segwit is activated.
sfgdsgdfgh (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

already btc is top of 1700$ Cheesy

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-traded-at-high-premium-of-1835-in-japan-reasons-trends
ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

Bitcoin is the safe place to increase the amount of your money but if you are a risk taker, I suggest you should invest your money in altcoin, they are more potential than Bitcoin. Look at how Ripple and Ethereum have done in this year

daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

Bitcoins need to be bought only for the money that it is not a pity to lose and do not invest all funds in one basket. This year it was possible to buy when the price fell, but it would be possible to lower the price.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

The earlier you are to join the Bitcoin community the better, if you are a bit hesitant, then you might read story from way back a year ago about the same question you have.  At the end it shows that, if they bought Bitcoin last year, they would have been sitting in a 100% plus profit right now.  The market has not been fully saturated so, I think it is still safe and profitable to buy Bitcoin now.
I agree on the point of buying bitcoin way back last year as its price is just low. And if until now you keep that amount of bitcoin it is a big earning and investment for sure. But for now the bitcoin price is way to high to buy. I think the best way to buy bitcoin is when its price is low  where you can invest it more on trading or other investments. If you want to have bitcoin its better to do a signature campaign where you need to post to earn bitcoin. Then if you have bitcoin start to do trading and invest. And just wait until the price of bitcoin dump then buy bitcoin on a low price to support your capital on trading and investments.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

hi;

Yes it is really worth to buy bitcoin. It is really a type of investment business or an assets too.
and buying it then hold it in a long term is also a good one to do to gain more benefits of it once it reach the high peak level of price
then that the right time to sell it.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

Yea I think it is worth it to buy bitcoins, allot of investors are banking in money to,
this future currency, the bitcoin Rate/Price are climbing to 1700+ now as i'm speaking
this currency will be a good invest.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

What I can say is you should be the one who answers that question. Because 3000$ is a lot to invest in which you are basing answers online. You can easily be fooled with misinformation and be mislead with the idea of investing your money into Bitcoin. Because right now Bitcoin's price is way up and some big players are preparing to a big sell off already. So if I were you better start studying on your own and after that you decide on whether to invest in Bitcoin or not.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:58:58 PM

hi;

As long as you believed that bitcoin will increase 3000$, why not and go buy bitcoin. Nothing wrong and it is still good to buy actually.
Then after you buy hold it in a long term basis.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

hi;

$3000 is good amount to start with but I feel the current pricing is not suitable for buying. Keep a constant track on the bitcoin price and buy at every reduction. Bitcoin is great trading instrument and whenever you see a massive price rise, you can expect the price will come down sooner than later just to strengthen the base and to go up again.

So keeping a close watch on bitcoin price will help you to decide when to buy. Check the daily trends so that you can take more informed decision.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

buy BTC and Hold it... Wink Wink Wink

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀