Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is worth to buy bitcoins?  (Read 11860 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:36:05 AM

hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

is worth that decision good ?
Its a big amount but i think this is not worth it to buy now or to invest in bitcoin.  As you can see the price are so high and we don't know if that goes through the moon or going back again in 900$.
But its up to you if you want to take a risk go ahead invest it now in bitcoin.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:39:26 AM

hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

Its a big amount but i think this is not worth it to buy now or to invest in bitcoin.  As you can see the price are so high and we don't know if that goes through the moon or going back again in 900$.
But its up to you if you want to take a risk go ahead invest it now in bitcoin.

While I agree we are peaking, and it's silly to buy in a peak; you could do worse. No reason yet for a major retraction, you can probably get at least another 5-10% on your initial before it would be smart to reposition,. It's coming down; too big of an advance without some major profit taking. But that doesn't mean you can't profit in the meanwhile Wink
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:45:02 AM

for now with the high bitcoin price you're likely to eart profit from holding bitcoin is  just little bit though there is $3000 and the possibility of falling is also high because bitcoin is at the peak of the price. I think it's better to invest in altcoin like eth or ico which has a good project.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:48:30 AM

for now with the high bitcoin price you're likely to eart profit from holding bitcoin is  just little bit though there is $3000 and the possibility of falling is also high because bitcoin is at the peak of the price. I think it's better to invest in altcoin like eth or ico which has a good project.
Here I completely agree with your opinion, but it's worth such a high price Bitcoin should not scare off potential investors. And the price increase on this has not yet ended and the limits and their forecasting are very high.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:48:41 AM

For me there is no bad time to buy bitcoin, since bitcoin value is continuous increasing and but much better to have bitcoin now to make huge profit because i know that bitcoin will hit $2000 this year. We just only keep it until the bitcoin reach our threshold the sell it and make profit.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:37:51 AM

My suggestion would be to hold litecoin with that amount of money and after the activation of segwit expect a bigger rally and you will certainly double your investment if you are really good at trading,but i am not certain with the rest of the coins but litecoin does have one more rally left in it.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:50:22 AM

I think it is still worth to buy Bitcoins, if your plan is holding it for a long term then probably you need to wait for the correction but if your plan is to day trade then probably now is the right time because time is essential in this kind of venture.  The earlier you learn about trading, the better it is to gain experience and learn from it.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:51:16 AM

hi;

As long as you believed that bitcoin will increase 3000$, why not and go buy bitcoin. Nothing wrong and it is still good to buy actually.
Then after you buy hold it in a long term basis.

I think it will reach that high by the next year if its demand will increase. But its better to save your money by now, and wait for bitcoin to decrease its price, then invest as much as you can and then wait for its comeback.
Hold it for a year or maybe months. And you can see that its worth it to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has a future, its price is still increasing year by year,invest when its low so when the time comes that it reaches our expectation we wont regret.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:54:48 AM

hi;

That would be the best option for you to have a huge profit  after 4 years, if youre going to buy right now and hold it til the next halving you will earn at least 200% in return or even much more.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:07:47 AM

hi;

That would be the best option for you to have a huge profit  after 4 years, if youre going to buy right now and hold it til the next halving you will earn at least 200% in return or even much more.

Its a peak point right now in this quarter of the year,  so probably waiting for a little for 1-2 months may get you some more in BTC. There is no guarantee of this speculation but this happened before, with a giant peak, there will be smaller dumps. Make it an advantage for yourself and invest at the right time.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:09:57 AM

hi;

Thats right if Op buy bitcoin now after halving for sure your money will become doble because the benefits of halving the bitcoin price increase. And I think december 2017 the bitcoin price will increase more because of holiday season because many people use bitcoinas payment in online store . So its better if you buy now dont wait bitcoin price increase to much time is gold dont waiste time and opportunity.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:11:01 AM

hi;

i think this is very worth.. bitcoin is good invesment , you can look that increase high price years to years..

ptr727

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:11:55 AM

LOL... in my Opinion it is just the beginning. Same shit i read years ago here when BTC price was 20 Dollar.

BTC will raise to 500.000Dollar next years

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:17:48 AM

hi;

i think this is very worth.. bitcoin is good invesment , you can look that increase high price years to years..

If the OP will buy and make it as investment or store of value. Then its still worth to buy bitcoin with this high price. But if you have to profit by the big market swings, then its not. There will be some correction price in some point but I doubt it will go low as $900. So it your money is for long term investment like 1 or 2 years, then buy it now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:20:46 AM

I think this is not a good idea for you if this time have to buy bitcoin at a very high price except for trade or investment, for fear the price will experience a decline will certainly lose.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

this year, price impact will be from russia, india and china

In my opinion its better to buy altcoins such as ethereum, monero dash, litecoin ,etc. I think these coin have good potential to grow in future.
You can buy different coins. Dont invest all your money in a coin like bitcoin or any other. Its so risky.
but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

this year, price impact will be from russia, india and china

Those are prediction by the bitcoin experts, and as far as we can see now its already happening, isn't?
2000$ before end of this year can be more than that amount depending in how are the community patronize it as well.
So I think it can reach 3500$ to 4000$, cheers!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

I think this is not a good idea for you if this time have to buy bitcoin at a very high price except for trade or investment, for fear the price will experience a decline will certainly lose.
The possible decline on the price is just a temporary lose for your investment because the price now will not matter after 10 years of holding bitcoin. If you buy bitcoins now and hold it for long term then the price now compare to the possible price in the future will not matter because the price in the future will be extremely high.
dirokkl

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:41:46 AM

It is not necessary to buy bitcoins if you are very afraid. You can earn coins and save them for the future.
ptr727

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

It is not necessary to buy bitcoins if you are very afraid. You can earn coins and save them for the future.

Earn? How?

Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

Earn? How?

On campaign signatures or you can provide your services to freelance exchanges for bitcoins. Some advertise through their channel YouTube partners of the cranes and make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: