Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is worth to buy bitcoins?  (Read 11860 times)
maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:11:59 PM

hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

is worth that decision good ?

We need to distribute our money to different cells and make a decision about investments ourselves, so that nobody can blame anyone for losing money, because no one can give an accurate forecast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

I think this is not a good idea for you if this time have to buy bitcoin at a very high price except for trade or investment, for fear the price will experience a decline will certainly lose.

It is not necessary to buy bitcoins if you are very afraid. You can earn coins and save them for the future.
yeah take a risk or go home , hard to expect bitcoin price fall down . it's required strong factor a strong reason that could lead to people divest their bitcoin into cash/real money . where nowadays bitcoin still flying with a lot of good news and positive trends , it's bullish for at least a couple months ahead. however better to do your own analysis, we are here just make a suggestion.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

No, not really. It's too little of an amount for Bitcoin at this point. There will be profit but IMO not justifiable. Because let's assume that buys you 2 BTC now, that will turn into 5000-6000 AT BEST after some years.
Look into other coins instead, such as Ethereum.

You do have a point, but still, even you are going to buy bitcoin right now, you are still going to get some profits if the price gets higher and higher as the days goes by, so, OP, you don't have to hesitate on buying some, you are not going to lose some profits on it, you just have to be patient about this, because holding your bitcoin, and wait for the right time comes to convert it could make you to have profits in the long run.

You don't have to be bother in case that bitcoin's price will fall down in an instant, because it is just normal, you don't have to sell your bitcoin in case that you have already buy some, being scared that you could have no more money in return if you are not going to sell it, in time that this thing could happen, NO, no matter what happens, don't believe the troll news about this, because bitcoin will soar high more and more in the near future, so there is nothing to be afraid of.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

No, not really. It's too little of an amount for Bitcoin at this point. There will be profit but IMO not justifiable. Because let's assume that buys you 2 BTC now, that will turn into 5000-6000 AT BEST after some years.
Look into other coins instead, such as Ethereum.

You do have a point, but still, even you are going to buy bitcoin right now, you are still going to get some profits if the price gets higher and higher as the days goes by, so, OP, you don't have to hesitate on buying some, you are not going to lose some profits on it, you just have to be patient about this, because holding your bitcoin, and wait for the right time comes to convert it could make you to have profits in the long run.

You don't have to be bother in case that bitcoin's price will fall down in an instant, because it is just normal, you don't have to sell your bitcoin in case that you have already buy some, being scared that you could have no more money in return if you are not going to sell it, in time that this thing could happen, NO, no matter what happens, don't believe the troll news about this, because bitcoin will soar high more and more in the near future, so there is nothing to be afraid of.
i believe bitcoin price will be 2000-3000 dollar this year.so weird and profitable..as long as many people need and buy bitcoin..the price will be gain in the future..no matter there are alot of negative issue news from arround the world..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:32:27 PM

I think yes, buying bitcoin now is very worth it because the price is moving up
And it will be easy for the buyers of bitcoin to get profits by just buying and holding bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:38:20 PM

hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

We need to distribute our money to different cells and make a decision about investments ourselves, so that nobody can blame anyone for losing money, because no one can give an accurate forecast.

Trust me, it is going to worth it, because I could assure you that you could not lose any profits that you could have in the long run because the bitcoin's price is always increasing, especially because some countries have already invested to bitcoin, like Japan and Korea(correct me if I'm wrong). And this adaption will increase in the near future because the Government will realize that bitcoin could help their countries is some ways.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

In my opinion, yes it's very worth to buy bitcoins, especially right now. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is increase so high in the last 4 days. If i have much money, i will buy and invest my money into bitcoins for sure.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:05:55 PM

hi;

Yes it is worth anytime and if you don't mind on the high price as of now because you would eventually bought only 1.7 btc correct me if I'm wrong but remember always the risk that the price would anytime to dip which means you will lose up some money but since you are mentioning about holding it for a year I think it would be just fine on buying on the current price.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:19:15 PM

I think its not late to buy bitcoin if you buy bitcoin the price is $1500 and I believe before the end of this year 2017 bitcoin pump at $2000 and you make profit. what more the bitcoin price pump $3000 so your $3000 become $6000 . But its your choice because no one know what is the future of bitcoin. its better if you have plan A and plan B just in case. You can also invest your money in altcoin like ether at litecoin that coin is good and it will increase weekly.

Yes, as others have been saying. Bitcoin price will go bigger. If you want to earn bitcoin you must buy it when the price goes down, and stored it wait for the perfect moment to spend it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
onlinehandelen

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Win free bitcoins every hour!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

I think the smartest way is just to keep 30% in btc and 70% in promising altcoins. Sell some altcoins when you profit with them and keep stacking your btc count up.

https://www.onlinehandelen.com De beste broker en crypto exchanges vergelijkingswebsite
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:22:20 PM

hi;

Do you got any other source to generate btc? Possibly not!
So yes it is good to go with flow and buy btc even today! It is not tomorrow that gonna decide your return. Keep your btc as long as you want and in future (although not fixed when) but surely you gonna get 2-3 times return on amount invested!!
Because bitcoin is meant to break records!! Wink
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:58:53 PM

Instead of putting it all in bitcoin why don't you try to invest some in different coin,
There are lot of other crypto currency that are really good to invest just try to do some research before doing it.
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:15:24 AM

Instead of putting it all in bitcoin why don't you try to invest some in different coin,
There are lot of other crypto currency that are really good to invest just try to do some research before doing it.

Yeah, besides we have bitcoin whose price goes up. If we have an investment in altcoi. We will also gain a double advantage, if the altcoin price goes up.
But really you said we should do some research first about the coin we will buy. Thank you
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:56:10 AM

Yes its good idea. We cannot predict bitcoins whether it can increase its price or not. Bitcoin is a good long term investment. If i have a lot of money I would put it in invedting bitcoin too.
I am sorry to say that it seems too rubbish to me that someone saying that they cannot predict about the bitcoin.
Well I agree that there are so many reasons for saying like the speculation and other stuff but at the same time there are more reasons to say that yes the bitcoin price is going to go higher than the current one.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:25:49 AM

Yes its good idea. We cannot predict bitcoins whether it can increase its price or not. Bitcoin is a good long term investment. If i have a lot of money I would put it in invedting bitcoin too.
I am sorry to say that it seems too rubbish to me that someone saying that they cannot predict about the bitcoin.
Well I agree that there are so many reasons for saying like the speculation and other stuff but at the same time there are more reasons to say that yes the bitcoin price is going to go higher than the current one.

I agree it is rubbish to say we cannot predict bitcoin price, everyone can predict the price and it doesn't matter if it is wrong or right as long as everyone can freely predict it.

I believe it is worth to buy bitcoin today because of all the hype and adoption happening around.  Japan, then India, next is China.  I am quite confident that buying BTC now can give us good profit next year.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:29:36 AM

I see that it is worth to buy bitcoins right now. You should buy bitcoins that you afford because the price is keep on pumping. Just like what I keep on saying to my friends, I'm asking them when they are going to buy, when the price is higher? And it's already on the go now the price is pumping and it is going to pump more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

hi;

You can't wait for the bitcoin to be down into $1000 again never if i were you i will buy bitcoin right now and hold them there are speculation that bitcoin will be at $3000 believed on the expert you will not lose if ever you can trade that into alternative coins and earn more than what you expected your profit.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:59:43 AM

That question seems kind of stupid for me, because I think that most of the people that participate regulary on  this forum do know, that cryptocurrencies can provide great investment opportunities: so it is worth it to buy bitcoins/cryptos.
But it is all up to you what will you do, because everybody has his own insights, thoughts and techniques.
For me, currently buying bitcoin is a bad idea. We witness 1800$ per one bitcoin right now, this is pretty much all-time high!
I would advise to just wait for a better price, maybe somewhere close to 1000-1100 levels ( if we will even see them anytime soon, lol )

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

I see that it is worth to buy bitcoins right now. You should buy bitcoins that you afford because the price is keep on pumping. Just like what I keep on saying to my friends, I'm asking them when they are going to buy, when the price is higher? And it's already on the go now the price is pumping and it is going to pump more.

The price of bitcoin may continue to rise, but at the moment it's at its peak, we can not predict anything, so it's dangerous if you buy bitcoin now, instead of buying more bitcoins. I suggest selling a bitcoin to make a profit, don't greedy.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:11:50 AM

hi;

A bitcoin loving forum is a bad place to ask, I haven't even read the replies but I can tell you the majority of people here will tell you its all to high heaven at any point in time because we are fans here.

Best place for you to get advise is within yourself, what do YOU think will happen to bitcoin over the long term? Do YOU think the technology has a future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: