Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is worth to buy bitcoins?  (Read 11860 times)
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

I will tell you one last time, the same arguments I shared with my friends - the more you wait with buying bitcoin the more you will hurt in the future.
Bitcoin is easly the best investment of our generatiom, once in a lifetime opportunity to catch a big fish. Or at least earn some bucks.
If you have got any about of money with the Savings Expedition, withdraw it now. Buy bitcoin with at least 50% of your cash. You will thank me later.
Invest the half of your buget is a good way to invest for the future i advise that you do what he is telling you. good answer Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

I would avoid buy bitcoin at this stage, i would take a look over altcoins, because when btc price crash for sure some of them will get the dump to jump, soo be sure the split will damage bitcoin value, soo altcoins looking a better investment at the moment.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:25:54 PM

but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

Those experts were wrong because the price will be 2000$ at the end of this month. Currently 1967$ on Bitcoinaverage.com.
it is true ? just wow it reached $1967 now, anyway it is good to buy bitcoin now because i think that more months and years will come, it will increase its value and people will get intereted on bitcoin, if you buy bitcoin now, when you stored it a couple of months it will increase and have a profit even you dont put it in trading or in everywhere else.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:26:19 PM

hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

is worth that decision good ?

Yes though the levels are high I would advise you to buy at every dip. If you can hold for a few year's it will be awesome. The fundamentals of Bitcoins are really strong. The prices will always shoot up and up positively, do not buy all at one go. Keep on investing and you shall achieve a crazy fortune for yourself. But do keep a eye for any event which may hinder it's process. Good luck getting rich
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

The best time to invest in bitcoin is always today. Bitcoin will give you a sure profit if not in months then in year. But profit is sure. If you keep on delaying, you will keep on regretting. I was reading a survey yesterday and most of the experienced investors were suggesting bitcoin for the investment. According to me you should buy bitcoin of the money you have. I always suggest people to diversify their investment. But to be honest from last one month I am myself investing in bitcoin only because I am getting the maximum returns through it and I see bitcoin as the best investment right now.
Vaoric

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

At this moment I wait for the correction. I the price goes up eventually a correction is bound to happen
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

At this moment I wait for the correction. I the price goes up eventually a correction is bound to happen
How good that you hope for a positive increase Bitcoin And at the same time some on the forum expect a sharp drop. I do not know what this is due to, but something tells me that this is an artificial excitement among Bitcoin users.

dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:15:21 PM

its never too late to start, but i think that you need to be sure that the price will be rising again after you buy the bitcoin now
or you can wait until the price down and bargaining em and wait for couple of month then sell it. so buying bitcoin really worth it in my opinion
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:12:12 AM

It is also worth just buying and holding Bitcoin. Why give your money to the bank just so they can loan it out and make a killing. With a bank you giving your money to someone else so them can use it to make even more. With bitcoin you don't need to rely on the bank. You just wait. There is no problem any amount is a good amount.  ^^

fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:42:46 AM

If still traded it is still feasible even though its price is less,
Mending buy altcoin like ethereum, monero dash, litecoin, etc.
I think it's better to grow a good future.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 02:15:04 AM

Indeed buying some altcoin that has potential in the future is certainly a good act.
Today the price of bitcoin is so high that we have to be more selective again in trading transactions because in fear will decrease in price.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:21:35 AM

its never too late to start, but i think that you need to be sure that the price will be rising again after you buy the bitcoin now
or you can wait until the price down and bargaining em and wait for couple of month then sell it. so buying bitcoin really worth it in my opinion

It is never too late, but we must really consider the pump that is going on. The price is continuing to rise so I suggest that you must still hold your money for now, It is not good to buy it this time, wait for a dump even though it may happen for maybe weeks again. This month price break and break another record which is more good for many investors, if you think that you want to buy it now, no one will stop you, and rather hope that you get a profit from it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:32:32 AM

It is also worth just buying and holding Bitcoin. Why give your money to the bank just so they can loan it out and make a killing. With a bank you giving your money to someone else so them can use it to make even more. With bitcoin you don't need to rely on the bank. You just wait. There is no problem any amount is a good amount.  ^^
Agreed, rather than investing into banks and other plans it's good to learn about bitcoin and invest into it. One could never find a investment plan that provides the best profitability same as bitcoin. Bank simply provides mere R.O.I, so it's good to invest regularly what you can afford as an investment. This gives the best outcome in the future.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:33:31 AM

It is never too late, but we must really consider the pump that is going on. The price is continuing to rise so I suggest that you must still hold your money for now, It is not good to buy it this time, wait for a dump even though it may happen for maybe weeks again. This month price break and break another record which is more good for many investors, if you think that you want to buy it now, no one will stop you, and rather hope that you get a profit from it.

I think it's a good idea to reduce the purchase of bitcoin, because in fear there will be a drastic price reduction this is to anticipate the loss, but it is up to your consideration
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:07:05 AM

The fact is, you dont have to learn trading to earn from bitcoin. Just buy bitcoin, and hold it. And as long as bitcoin grows, your profit also grows. TIP: Much better to buy bitcoin during its dip.
That is true, because bitcoin prices will definitely grow. So I think you should not hesitate about this. You just need to buy bitcoin and hold it for a few weeks I'm sure you'll be profit
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:12:18 AM

Well, base on the history of bitcoins price, there are no such thing that is on par in bitcoins unwavering rising of value. Like land and sure win businesses, it is worth the risk. If I have the money I will invest 80% of it on bitcoins.

Seeing the past history and future predictions, i guess bitcoin is the best investment at the present moment. Many people say that since Bitcoin is now 2000$, we should not buy at the moment. I disagree with them as 2000$ is still a less price for bitcoins and we are heading towards 3000 to 4000$ in this year.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:41:56 AM

I suggest buy bitcoin is really worth it even the price is very high you can buy but I suggest invest only you can afford to lost because we dont know what happen in bitcoin after few years. But for me if I have that amount I will buy bitcoin because they have possible the price become double this year 2017 but its my prediction only. Those people bought bitcoin last 2 years ago for sure will become happy because they can earn a lot of money now because they hold their bitcoin.  Its your choice bro if you want to buy bitcoin because its your money we gave suggestion only here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:47:43 AM

I suggest buy bitcoin is really worth it even the price is very high you can buy but I suggest invest only you can afford to lost because we dont know what happen in bitcoin after few years. But for me if I have that amount I will buy bitcoin because they have possible the price become double this year 2017 but its my prediction only. Those people bought bitcoin last 2 years ago for sure will become happy because they can earn a lot of money now because they hold their bitcoin.  Its your choice bro if you want to buy bitcoin because its your money we gave suggestion only here.
If you are really a risk taker then buying bitcoins as much as we can is really a good move if bitcoins price would really increase in the future knowing that bitcoin does really have the potential. Its worth anytime and asa user we do really strongly believe on it and you are right we should only risk the money we can afford to lose since anything isnt guaranteed at all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:10:06 AM

It will always be worth it to buy bitcoins. And as you can see the price of bitcoin it is now increasing. If you will wait for sometime before buying bitcoin, you will buy it at higher price. If I were you, just buy bitcoins now and with that $3k you can buy 1.5BTC with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀