Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple announcing lock-up next month (june) - Shoot to stars  (Read 53466 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:22:15 AM

my oh my, the Ripple cultists are going to have a bad awakening, this is worse than Onecoin  Grin

^legendary lol..god help us
yea so true, your so smart, can you teach me more of your wonderful knowledge  Tongue ...onecoin and xrp are both the same, both worth billions, ....both have excellent dev teams and work with the elites of the financial world.  Roll Eyes

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

When xrp was worth 5 cents, experts told me that it is almost impossible for xrp to reach 10 cents as it will require 300 billion to reach that value so i stayed out, now within no time it has almost reached 20 cents lol where is so much money coming from? Im shocked..

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:04:33 AM

When xrp was worth 5 cents, experts told me that it is almost impossible for xrp to reach 10 cents as it will require 300 billion to reach that value so i stayed out, now within no time it has almost reached 20 cents lol where is so much money coming from? Im shocked..

well the powers that be that control the flow of ripple into the world....how much of that has to do with just them turning off the taps and letting people
scramble in their 'thirst' for the coin..I mean it is all frigging artificial right...with the ripple foundation having 88% of the coin themselves I heard

looks more 'pyramid schemey' then the usual crypto games imho

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Zegra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:06:23 AM

Wow this went faster than I thought!! Go Ripple.
globalbtc21

Activity: 82

Looking for something great!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:37:46 AM

Must say best marketing style .. you guys creating hype on XRP . well done

wingfr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:47:17 AM

well the powers that be that control the flow of ripple into the world....how much of that has to do with just them turning off the taps and letting people
scramble in their 'thirst' for the coin..I mean it is all frigging artificial right...with the ripple foundation having 88% of the coin themselves I heard

Wrong : https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:04:38 PM

Reason we keep going up searing..is beacuse many have thoughts similar to yourself...then they come here and find out why its going up...they find out XRP is working with IMF, federal reserve, Japan banks, Bank of england...and on and on...XRP is fast becoming the banks reserve currency.
Once it sinks in....then you buy at any price just now as you know its a bargain  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:21:25 PM

If Ripple does end up integrating with major banks are we talking a trillion dollar market cap in 10 years?
Kakashi San

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:03:19 PM

I'm afraid that the value of xrp drops sharply, after several weeks of rising... 
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:32:22 PM

Yeah - nice.

Ripple could do smart contracts as well and scale much more better than ETH - because it is already highly centralized.

So who TF needs ETH and bitcoin ? Or SuckWiz ?

Grin

In trust you trust.

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
f0rmdeep (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

If Ripple does end up integrating with major banks are we talking a trillion dollar market cap in 10 years?

yep, just day to day open remittances is around 6 trillion market. but even if over next 5 years ripple just takes over 10% of swift market share we are talking 600 Billion.

And the speed at which ripple is going ( already 100 banks ) - It might very well take much more then 10% of swift market share...

very bright future, Its like google was for technology in 1990
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

Is the announcement of lock up made this rally,i really missed the boat and what is the expected rate in the short and long term and i never thought it will go up like this because of the number of coins in circulation ,i am really not skeptic with the news coming out simply because of the total supply of the coins.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:55:30 PM

Will ripple go even higher ?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:49:18 PM

Will ripple go even higher ?

of course...party hasnt even began ....not even one wolf of wall st gif yet Wink

soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

XRP reached 14k in no time... i think this is the fastest of a coin
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:46:40 PM

STR was faster i think. Look at the charts, it was crazy.
jehzlau

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

yeah! it will continue to rise in the next few weeks. I'm long for Ripple. 😁
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 11:14:18 PM

my oh my, the Ripple cultists are going to have a bad awakening, this is worse than Onecoin  Grin

yea so true, your so smart, can you teach me more of your wonderful knowledge  Tongue ...onecoin and xrp are both the same, both worth billions, ....both have excellent dev teams and work with the elites of the financial world.  Roll Eyes

Onecoin? really? LOL. 

Well  I can say locking up supply is a good move from XRP.  This might be a propaganda or a scheme, good news then coupled with some hype plus price pumping to excite supporters and those who are watching from the outside to lure them in and join the community  Grin.  I can say wise decision XRP dev.  Now where is the bull trap?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:01:52 AM

Onecoin? really? LOL.  

Well  I can say locking up supply is a good move from XRP.  This might be a propaganda or a scheme, good news then coupled with some hype plus price pumping to excite supporters and those who are watching from the outside to lure them in and join the community  Grin.  I can say wise decision XRP dev.  Now where is the bull trap?
sarcasm lol...i hate onecoin...scammers , i know a few idiots that bought that crap over eth and btc and told me that i was wrong.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

GUYS idea...................LETS MAKE A REAL ONECOIN lol....everyone who has bought it will get the coin from us free....lol

LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:39:20 AM

How to hell can you find this sh't on Yobit? I CAN'T FIND IT Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: