Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support  (Read 29377 times)
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:53:24 AM

i confirmed , i recieved payment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

Update:

All Payments are issued and Should be confirmed in few hours.

Thank you all.

Hi jamal, i think you missed out:
Participated Bounties: Blog campaign
BTC Address: 1ETU3dWAj5XNSLemYJZk51vAsPyjgbuSMH
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZLkQeeRRPgKmu_H1t55Ys-MptAK3lHVlNtNUZMto7w/edit#gid=617628116
Spreadsheet no: #22
Thanks!
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:40:11 AM

I definitely receive my payment at my BTC address, thanks for the campaign even though my Video and Blog didn't count and the payment took so long to be paid off. It is better late than never.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:09:01 AM

I confirm that I received the payment  Cheesy
TX https://blockchain.info/tx/ecef69fbba0cae3771646020a12bec3557348931d34e962f8b6aabb5cb5439cd

I already used it to purchase new notebooks. Thank You  Grin

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:57:42 AM

As a moslem I keep my word. However the payment is too low from the promise. I will remove the red mark. on jamalaezaz and onegram account. I don't expect this case will happen next time, I think I will never join any campaign managed by this guy.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

I confirm to have received signature campaign payment.Better late than never  Wink Still waiting for social media bounty payment.
How about the payment for social media bounty campaigns, when is the payout for these? I'm still waiting until now to receive them, I want to know. I'm requesting to provide the TX or transaction ID.
But aren't social media bounty is supposed to be paid in OneGram token?Or am I missing something?

Kamayulka78

Activity: 660

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:20:11 PM

Someone got it for taking part in social bounties? The manager wrote earlier that the payment will be before the closure of the social bounty and wallets are displayed in the table on social networks !!! Waiting for comments from jamalaezaz Huh In the purse the wind is walking !!!
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

Someone got it for taking part in social bounties? The manager wrote earlier that the payment will be before the closure of the social bounty and wallets are displayed in the table on social networks !!! Waiting for comments from jamalaezaz Huh In the purse the wind is walking !!!

social media bounties are paid as well to all eligible users. there were not much eligible.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
qq767178175

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Joined on your twitter bounty, at last could support this project  Smiley
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

It did made me laugh hard for a moment i don`t know if onegram dev is trolling me but i did get 0.0005 for the facebook bounty. they send it to my online wallet deposit fee ate it all ahahahahaha.  Grin Cheesy Grin
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

Jamal, please take a look at the following posts:

I PMd you with a request to withdraw while still getting payment for the worked time. I will remove the signature once I receive your approval to do so.

I PMd you with a request to withdraw while still getting payment for the worked time. I will remove the signature once I receive your approval to do so.
yes. you can do it. but first save a archive copy of your profile with onegram signature code before leaving.
using this website: http://archive.is/
Done. Thank you for your time.

It seems like my status for the second week did not get updated in the spreadsheet. I am still waiting on that. I participated for the first and second week, not only the first one. I posted here and told Jamal about it but the spreadsheet still says I removed the signature during that week, which I did not. I expect this error to be corrected. Thank you for your time.

To the All others. I've Got Response from the Core Team. they've took all Details from me. and will distribute Payments anytime tomorrow.

I am extreamly sorry for all these inconveniences and delays.

It seems like my status for the second week did not get updated in the spreadsheet. I am still waiting on that. I participated for the first and second week, not only the first one. I posted here and told Jamal about it but the spreadsheet still says I removed the signature during that week, which I did not. I expect this error to be corrected. Thank you for your time.

Thanks. I'll check your status again. and try to fix it.

You might have forgotten to do this. Just wanted to give you a heads up since I do not seem to have any incoming transactions on the payment address and you said you have already issued the payments. Please let me know if there is any problem or if you need the archived version of my profile you had previously asked me to save online. Thanks.

Update:

Thank you all.

Did you confirm with the core team @Jamalaejaz? Quite a few hours have passed, but cannot see my payment for the signature campaign. Have received payment for the Blog/Media campaign which I confirmed before your update with the transaction id.
Can you please provide the transaction id of the processed payments for the signature campaign?
payment should've arrived till now. Dev told me that he sent payouts.
but anyway. I'll follow up with the team and get a proper update ASAP.

I haven't been paid either. It could be on the devs' end or on your end, since the spreadsheet was not updated with the information of my work during the second week. You also seem to have missed my previous post here which you didn't reply to.

To the All others. I've Got Response from the Core Team. they've took all Details from me. and will distribute Payments anytime tomorrow.

You might have forgotten to do this. Just wanted to give you a heads up since I do not seem to have any incoming transactions on the payment address and you said you have already issued the payments. Please let me know if there is any problem or if you need the archived version of my profile you had previously asked me to save online. Thanks.

As of right now, I still have not been paid. My archived profile as you originally requested is at http://archive.is/0ci48. Please review this information.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:46:35 AM

hi thank you. give me some time I'll look into it and fix your issue.

yes. you can do it. but first save a archive copy of your profile with onegram signature code before leaving.

Update:

Thank you all.

Did you confirm with the core team @Jamalaejaz? Quite a few hours have passed, but cannot see my payment for the signature campaign. Have received payment for the Blog/Media campaign which I confirmed before your update with the transaction id.
Can you please provide the transaction id of the processed payments for the signature campaign?

I haven't been paid either. It could be on the devs' end or on your end, since the spreadsheet was not updated with the information of my work during the second week. You also seem to have missed my previous post here which you didn't reply to.

As of right now, I still have not been paid. My archived profile as you originally requested is at http://archive.is/0ci48. Please review this information.

abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

Does social media bounty still available?

would like to join
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

Does social media bounty still available?

would like to join
Please read above the post. This bounty campaign have been ended a long time, even the participants got their payments. Don't waste your time here better try another. Have a good day. Need to lock this thread to avoid post bursting.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
ripplehd1

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:44 PM

still i have not been paid i participated in the video campaign so i don't see why i don't get any bitcoins. reference - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905333.460
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

still i have not been paid i participated in the video campaign so i don't see why i don't get any bitcoins. reference - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905333.460
this is not a valid reference.. you didn't participated in video campaign.

sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:42:37 AM

Why so many people is rejected from twitter campaign? Not enough money to pay him? All job is done normaly .
ripplehd1

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:25:33 AM

this is not a valid reference.. you didn't participated in video campaign.
That video was created by me
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:22:14 AM

Update:

Thank you all.

Hello. It has been 2 weeks since you said this and I still have not been paid. Am I still going to get paid what I am owed? Is something being lost in communication between you and OneGram or something?

Looking forward to an update on this.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

Update:

Thank you all.

Hello. It has been 2 weeks since you said this and I still have not been paid. Am I still going to get paid what I am owed? Is something being lost in communication between you and OneGram or something?

Looking forward to an update on this.
sent your payment :
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/d4a395ffdfd9c2603a64276930997acca778c13c0a635849042eb59771d71351

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: